Yes or No?

Never, I prefer food over sugary stuff. I like a good chocolate cookie, a piece of cake every now and then...but never candy. I don't even drink soda.

Do you like guns?

Never, I prefer food over sugary stuff. I like a good chocolate cookie, a piece of cake every now and then...but never candy. I don't even drink soda.

Do you like guns?

I wouldn't exactly say that I "like" them. Lol. I am pro 2nd amendment and pro self defense though. I don't own nor have I ever owned a gun, but I've been target shooting with my dad when I was younger and it is a lot of fun.

Do you like metal (music genre not actual metal - lol)?

Not really....not even the original metal groups like Iron Maiden etc. Hard Rock to me is the old Aerosmith, Boston Nazareth etc.

Do you have any tattoos?

OMG...can you believe the choice will be Trump or Hillary???
For the first time..well..ever for me, I don't even want to vote. Ugh!!

You?

You?

You didn't answer. :D

I know...I thought I was being sneaky.
I truly am very disappointed and disillusioned about many things in our government and the two completely compromised (aka corrupt) parties.
My honest answer is I don't know. Obviously I will not vote for Hillary, I am struggling between my belief in exercising my right to vote - and the utter disgust with the choices.

You going to answer? :D

You?

You didn't answer. :D

I know...I thought I was being sneaky.
I truly am very disappointed and disillusioned about many things in our government and the two completely compromised (aka corrupt) parties.
My honest answer is I don't know. Obviously I will not vote for Hillary, I am struggling between my belief in exercising my right to vote - and the utter disgust with the choices.

You going to answer? :D

I haven't decided yet, but it won't be Trump or Hilary. I kind of like John Kasich if I was going to think about voting for a republican. I really hate both parties though. I would like him more if he was an independent.

Oops, forgot the question! Lol. :tongue:

Did you vote for Obama either time?

No as in hell no, I saw him for what he was early on. Like Hillary, he is a corporatist/elitist. I have no use for politicians who want a handful to have all of the power/money that dictate everything for the little citizenry.

You like any sports?

No as in hell no, I saw him for what he was early on. Like Hillary, he is a corporatist/elitist. I have no use for politicians who want a handful to have all of the power/money that dictate everything for the little citizenry.

You like any sports?

I like to watch football, baseball and hockey. Football mostly though. Go Pats! :D

Do you watch the Walking Dead?

Yes - best show on TV...hopefully stays that way for awhile yet. This season started out with a bang eh?

Pats? noooooooo... lol. Been a Steeler Fan all my life.

Do you like Italian food?

No, I am actually hard to offend. If I don't value a persons opinion then I really don't care; and chances are if someone is being an ass - well I don;t value them in the first place.

Are you overly concerned about what others think of you?

Forum List

Back