Yes or No?

No but I tend to wrap myself in covers in my sleep.

You have night "habits" or things you do in your sleep?

I have that jumpy reflex as I fall asleep sometimes. You know like when you feel like you're falling? Weird. Lol. I almost jumped right out of bed before! :lol: I've been told that I'm a rather restless sleeper as well. I move around a lot and have sent cats flying. Lol.

Do you like steamed clams? That's a New England thing. :D

I have had them, only a couple times. Not the big thing in Indiana. Scallops and Arctic Char are probably my favorite seafood.

So you are a cat person?

I have had them, only a couple times. Not the big thing in Indiana. Scallops and Arctic Char are probably my favorite seafood.

So you are a cat person?

Not really a cat person. I like all animals. I have a pet rabbit. I'd prefer not to have pets because they are kind of messy, but the rabbit kind of found me, so . . . he is now my roommate. :dunno:

Do you have any pets?

Yes a 14 year old mini-pin. He has been blind for about a year now. You wouldn't believe how well he gets around. There is also a black cat that hangs around....not sure he is "my" pet. He roams around between several houses.

You like Fear the Walking dead?

Yes a 14 year old mini-pin. He has been blind for about a year now. You wouldn't believe how well he gets around. There is also a black cat that hangs around....not sure he is "my" pet. He roams around between several houses.

You like Fear the Walking dead?

You're HIS pet. Lol. :D

Yeah, it's okay. Not as good as TWD though. Do you watch reality shows?

Yes

Have you watched Bates Motel?

Yes

Do you like the different show on Alaska?

Yes I like it actually. Some are such wusses though LOL

Do you have a Tablet?

No.

Do you like your job?

Complicated, I want to do something different. I have been doing this for almost 30 years.
Been thinking about this a lot. I have ran two good sized small businesses (30+ emps.) it has put me in a good financial position, I don't have any debts and everything I have is paid for. My retirement is already set, I don't NEED to make a lot of money now.
DIrect answer is no. I am tired of it.

You set for retirement?

No, not really, but am not worried. I don't plan on not working and don't maintain a "high end" lifestyle. My sons have great jobs and would love for me to come live with them. I don't worry about money. I know there is zero chance of me every living on the streets, and, as long as I have a clean place to live and the bare necessities, I'm happy.

Is it important to you to find a mate you can live with for the rest of your life?

No, not really, but am not worried. I don't plan on not working and don't maintain a "high end" lifestyle. My sons have great jobs and would love for me to come live with them. I don't worry about money. I know there is zero chance of me every living on the streets, and, as long as I have a clean place to live and the bare necessities, I'm happy.

Is it important to you to find a mate you can live with for the rest of your life?

No. Are you a doormat?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
No No No

Are you a good judge of character?

Yes!

Do you have a favorite place to shop for clothing?

Forum List

Back