Yes or No?

(I know it's meant for Kat, but).

No. (only black)

Are you currently at home?

No

Have you ever had a full beard and/or mustache?

Yes. (I think, I'm not sure what my "resting face" is ... I guess normal... but anything can make me smile and I love to smile.....)

Do you think of yourself as a cheerful person?

No...it is not easy to be cheerful today, I am easy to get along with but hard to be all happy go lucky today

Do you see yourself as honest?

No, I get frustrated about things but not angry. I have an intense temper that rarely comes out...I am aware of it so I am careful not to get that way. (To clarify I have never been or will ever be abusive to someone...not that kind of anger, in fact I am more likely to be violent against an abuser than to ever be one)

Are you loyal?

No, I get frustrated about things but not angry. I have an intense temper that rarely comes out...I am aware of it so I am careful not to get that way. (To clarify I have never been or will ever be abusive to someone...not that kind of anger, in fact I am more likely to be violent against an abuser than to ever be one)

Are you loyal?

Very much so. My horoscope description actually fits me quite well, weirdly enough. :lol:

Leo Strength Keywords:
- Confident
- Ambitious
- Generous
- Loyal
- Encouraging
Leo Weakness Keywords:
- Pretentious
- Domineering
- Melodramatic
- Stubborn
- Vain

Do you drink a lot?

No...I do not like to get drunk. I rarely drink more than two beers (craft beer is higher alcohol than corporate swill beer)
I probably drink 4-5 beers a week in total.

Do you smoke?

No..I quit when my daughter was born. She turns 26 this year...so looong time ago I quit. And that would be no as in HELL NO to chewing...has to be the nastiest habit on the planet.

Do yuo have an artistic talent?

Forum List

Back