Yes or No?

Yes. Sometimes in the grocery store if there is a song I really like, I can't help myself. I sing like an injured animal though :(

Do you dance in public?

No. I'm a girl! Do girls do that????? I do crank up music in the house and dance around (but not in my underwear!)

Have you ever opened all your windows in your car at a stop light so everyone around you could hear a song you really like?

No. I wish! I wish some bizarre wacky thing would happen to me - it would explain a lot. Although, I might BE an alien....

Have you ever been abducted by a UFO? do you remember anything?

okay another question?

Have you ever seen a ghost?

No. I wish! I wish some bizarre wacky thing would happen to me - it would explain a lot. Although, I might BE an alien....

Have you ever been abducted by a UFO? do you remember anything?

Can't say, and if I was I wouldn't have a good idea of what happened.

HOW TO TELL IF YOU’VE BEEN ABDUCTED | Weekly World News

Aliens often erase the memories of people they abduct. But you can still determine if you’ve been taken aboard a starship or examined by extraterrestrials with tips from two of the world’s leading experts.

Have you ever slept on the beach?

at night? no. During the day? yes.

Would you pull a shark by the tail onto shore?

Neither for me. Not a wine person. Plus I do not drink.

Have you eaten alligator?

No, but I watched Bear Grylls eat snake in "Northern Australia" on dvd yesterday. He said that rubber bands would be easier to chew. He also talked a lot about alligators in that season 5 episode of Man vs. Wild.

Have you ever swam in a lake?

ewwwwwww LOL

ummm I don't know what a lain lake is?? So, No.

Do you prefer a lake or ocean?

Yes

Have you ever been homeless?

ewwwwwww LOL

My computer is lagging real bad and typing is hard.

For swimming a lake. I went out 50 yards in the ocean once and all of a sudden got scared of sharks and sprinted back to shore. I swam 400 yards across Lake Lagunita at Stanford University back when it wasn't dry. I probably should have had someone with me in case I got in trouble.

Would you eat at a college cafeteria?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
ewwwwwww LOL

My computer is lagging real bad and typing is hard.

For swimming a lake. I went out 50 yards in the ocean once and all of a sudden got scared of sharks and sprinted back to shore. I swam 400 yards across Lake Lagunita at Stanford University back when it wasn't dry.

Would you eat at a college cafeteria?
Yes.

Would you cheat on your taxes?

Forum List

Back