Yes or No?

Yeah, I can sing.

Do you like to dance?

Depends on how heavy. LOL (true) I do like some sense to my music.

Do you like ''junk food''?

Of course! Who doesn't? Why does everything that taste good have to be bad for your and everything that tastes bad is good for you? :lol: That's some cruel trick of nature!

Do you like beans?

What kind of beans? There are so many. And yes, a very cruel trick!

Of course! Who doesn't? Why does everything that taste good have to be bad for your and everything that tastes bad is good for you? :lol: That's some cruel trick of nature!

Do you like beans?

I don't know. I don't like any kinds of beans really. Do you like refried beans? Blech.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Do you like beans?

I don't know. I don't like any kinds of beans really. Do you like refried beans? Blech.

Not really. I like green beans if done correctly, but the other kinds...naw, not so much.

Like rice?

Well, my stomach sure doesn't LOL

Do you like Gumbo?

Yes, I guess more than anything.

IMO Gumbo can't have craw fish in it or it tastes like dirt. I love it with smoked sausage.

Do you sing in the shower?

IMO Gumbo can't have craw fish in it or it tastes like dirt. I love it with smoked sausage.

Hmm. Not usually. I can't remember if I ever have.

Do you do most of the cooking at your house?

When a teenager one of my girlfriends loved Hungarian Gulosh and also ate raw hamburger. I would not eat raw hamburger but her cooked gulash was tasty. I don't know how to spell that stew and neither does spell check.

When a teenager one of my girlfriends loved Hungarian Gulosh and also ate raw hamburger. I would not eat raw hamburger but her cooked gulash was tasty. I don't know how to spell that stew and neither does spell check.

Goulash. :) I wouldn't eat raw hamburger either. You didn't answer the question, nor did you ask another question for the next person. Lol.

Goulash. :) I wouldn't eat raw hamburger either. You didn't answer the question, nor did you ask another question for the next person. Lol.
Original Question from OP, give a yes or no question. Do you eat eggplant? Yes or no.

Original Question from OP, give a yes or no question. Do you eat eggplant? Yes or no.

No. You?

No. You?

Yes if it is fixed properly. You need a gas stove and burn the purple black skin off with the flame. Cut up the green innards and mix with scrambled eggs when frying when using Kikoman soy sauce to your taste.

No. You?

Yes if it is fixed properly. You need a gas stove and burn the purple black skin off with the flame. Cut up the green innards and mix with scrambled eggs when frying when using Kikoman soy sauce to your taste.

I've never had eggplant before, believe it or not.

You forgot to ask me a question! :D

No. You?

I've never had eggplant before, believe it or not.

You forgot to ask me a question! :D

Do you know how to cook?

Forum List

Back