Yes or No?

Rarely anymore. I used to slam about 2 pots of coffee a day when my kids were teenagers.

Did you ever do a 360 in a Trans Am?

No. I'm not a race car driver. I've driven a Trans Am, but it didn't go 360 MPH.

You?
I did not say 360 MPH.

Are you just trying to piss me off?

Perhaps. :D
You didn't say yes or no.

So I will provide a new inquiry.

Did you ever?

Did I ever what?
If you need to ask, nevermind.

Can you quote your last favorite song?

No. I'm not a race car driver. I've driven a Trans Am, but it didn't go 360 MPH.

You?
I did not say 360 MPH.

Did you ever?

Did I ever what?

I don't really have a favorite song. I like a whole bunch of songs.

I did not say 360 MPH.

Did you ever?

Did I ever what?

So do I.

Would you kick you best friend in the nuts for $500?

Did you ever?

Did I ever what?

So do I.

My wife has been noticing that we keep joking with each other. Are you trying to anger my wife? (And yes she sitting here right next to me)

Why are you so weird? I don't know you or your wife. What are the two of you nuts getting so angry about?

Did you ever?

Did I ever what?

So do I.

My wife has been noticing that we keep joking with each other. Are you trying to anger my wife? (And yes she sitting here right next to me)

Why are you so weird? I don't know you or your wife. What are the two of you nuts getting so angry about?
We're not angry. I just made a joke that apparently didn't go over too well. Maybe next time.

Did I ever what?

So do I.

We're not angry. I just made a joke that apparently didn't go over too well. Maybe next time.

It's just not that funny, to be honest. :dunno: You went from being kind of funny to being a bit weird.

So do I.

It's just not that funny, to be honest. :dunno: You went from being kind of funny to being a bit weird.
Not weirder than you.

So do I.

Not weirder than you.

You are MUCH weirder than me. Lol.

So do I.

Not weirder than you.

You have a very biased opinion regarding the matter, IMNSHO.

Not weirder than you.

Have you read your posts? Geez Louise. Lol.

Not weirder than you.

Have you read your posts? Geez Louise. Lol.
I don't read them, I just write them.

Geez Louie.

:lol:

Back to normalcy (at least for me..lol)

Do you like cooked cabbage?

Oh 20 or 30 of them. lol

Why are you messing with this game??

No. (but I think I could have if I wanted to. Especially my psychology teacher)

Is there a person you could have had sex with but didn't, and now wish you had?

Forum List

Back