Yes or No?

Goulash. :) I wouldn't eat raw hamburger either. You didn't answer the question, nor did you ask another question for the next person. Lol.
Original Question from OP, give a yes or no question. Do you eat eggplant? Yes or no.

No. You?

Yes if it is fixed properly. You need a gas stove and burn the purple black skin off with the flame. Cut up the green innards and mix with scrambled eggs when frying when using Kikoman soy sauce to your taste.

I've never had eggplant before, believe it or not.

You forgot to ask me a question! :D

Do you know how to cook?

Yes. I haven't been able to cook as much as I'd like lately because of my weird work hours, but when I have the opportunity, I love to cook. I watch Food Network and the Cooking Channel all the time. I'm an addict. Lol.

Do you watch NFL football?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Original Question from OP, give a yes or no question. Do you eat eggplant? Yes or no.

No. You?

Yes if it is fixed properly. You need a gas stove and burn the purple black skin off with the flame. Cut up the green innards and mix with scrambled eggs when frying when using Kikoman soy sauce to your taste.

Do you know how to cook?

Yes. I haven't been able to cook as much as I'd like lately because of my weird work hours, but when I have the opportunity, I love to cook. I watch Food Network and the Cooking Channel all the time. I'm an addict. Lol.

I watch the Super Bowl and when Ohio State University plays Michigan but no other sports. I like to listen to Sirius Radio on TV, Symphony Hall and Muzio Clementi is playing a piano Sonata in B-Flat as I write.

No. You?

Do you know how to cook?

xband didn't ask a question so I will answer this one.

Yes, I watch the NFL. Prefer college though. More exciting.

Do y ou watch college football?

Do you know how to cook?

Sometimes I watch college football but only during a rivalry game. Examples: Georgia Tech vs Georgia, Bama vs Auburn and OSU vs Michigan to only name three. What is the best thing about Alabama? I-20 to get the hell out.

Do you know how to cook?

Sometimes I watch college football but only during a rivalry game. Examples: Georgia Tech vs Georgia, Bama vs Auburn and OSU vs Michigan to only name three. What is the best thing about Alabama? I-20 to get the hell out.

That was not very nice. Not at all. You must not know things well there.

Please if you are not going to ask questions...don't play....that is what this thread is...not a thread to be critical of my home state tyvm......oh and ROLL TIDE!!!

Sry that is an old Georgia joke and I lived in Georgia for 25 years

Sry that is an old Georgia joke and I lived in Georgia for 25 years

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didn't we talk about this before.....You a Ga fan and getting Kirby?? xband

I am a rambling wreck from Georgia Tech and a heck of an engineer.

Ahhhhhhh then it was someone else.

Did ya know Ga Tech is mentioned in the Alabama fight song?? (that can be your next question lol)

I got lost in a remote area of Alabama once in a maze of scrub pines. I looked at the moss on the trees and that gave me true north and went due east to get back to Georgia. Fat lighter is resin that grows from wounds in a Georgia Pine that will start a wood fire with very little effort.

Last edited:
Oh gosh yes! lol

Do they bother you?

Gosh both!!

sandals or sneakers?

Green Salad (but we got off track somehow, probably my fault - this is Yes or No!)

Is it hard for you to not text and drive?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
No. I would never do it.

Do you drive the speed limit?

No (always 5-10 mph over, but never more than 10)

Have you ever been in a bad car accident?

Forum List

Back