Yes or No?

No (unless it's sandy or there is a man that won't want my help to take care of it.....)

Would you live anywhere if you met the right person?

No. But my niece and her kids seem to have a addiction to bathing, 45+minutes monopolizing the only restroom we have. Like it was some Spa for their relaxation. When I have to use the facilities? Hurry up! Hurry! What is it with this generation?

No (unless it's sandy or there is a man that won't want my help to take care of it.....)

Would you live anywhere if you met the right person?

My grown kids would have to want to relocate also. They are both in the medical field so they could.

Do you agree with the following?... "live like no one else, so you can live like no one else"

Yes. I've never heard that saying, interesting......

Do you have any grandkids?

Not yet, but both kids have significant others that they will most likely marry...so prolly within the next couple years.

you have any?

Yes and No. Not from my own kids, but I have "step grandkids" who I love dearly. (All girls!)

Do you have a secret only one other person on the planet knows other than you?

hahah! that's a spare pair! but yeah I guess I like bigger ones but not TOO big. I'll post a pic of the pair I use mostly.....not quite as big as this pair .....

Do you know any magic tricks?

Not really, I fall asleep very well...but pretty much every night I wake up around 2am...and fumble around tor maybe an hour...sometimes longer. Sucks.

Does money represent security to you, or a means to get stuff?

None of your business. Lol. Do you enjoy asking strangers personal questions?

Security. I'm not materialistic at all.... I care more about the people around me than the things around me.

Are you a coffee drinker?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Yep, but moderately

Do you drink diet drinks, or sugar ones?

Diet. (rarely regular unless it's all that available)

Have you ever won a contest?

• Thanks
No. (well, just call in prizes and drawings)

Do you sit cross legged very often?

• Thanks

Forum List

Back