Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No, democrats wouldnt

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Yes, Republicans would

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No, republicans wouldnt

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Those that voiced Nazi or Fascist sympathies were reported by neighbors and locked up.
I bet you just jerked off to that didnt ya? Arresting people for thoughts... smh

My Grandmother immigrated from Germany in the 1920s. She was investigated by the FBI and all her neighbors were asked about her.
Even she said the Germans who were locked up deserved it.
I will try this again
I bet you just jerked off to that didnt ya? Arresting people for thoughts... smh

Fuckin-A

We were at war and many people were a threat. If you were spouting Pro-Nazi sentiments, you were a threat.
Unless you had money and connections of course.

Then you could just call it. . . "FAKE NEWS."

:auiqs.jpg:

These Wall Street millionaires literally plotted to overthrow the president
When FDR messed with their money, they began engineering a coup

War_Is_a_Racket_%28cover%29.jpg

Those that voiced Nazi or Fascist sympathies were reported by neighbors and locked up.

My Grandmother immigrated from Germany in the 1920s. She was investigated by the FBI and all her neighbors were asked about her.
I will try this again

Fuckin-A

We were at war and many people were a threat. If you were spouting Pro-Nazi sentiments, you were a threat.
Unless you had money and connections of course.

Then you could just call it. . . "FAKE NEWS."

:auiqs.jpg:

These Wall Street millionaires literally plotted to overthrow the president
When FDR messed with their money, they began engineering a coup

War_Is_a_Racket_%28cover%29.jpg

What’s truly amazing about this effort to overthrow FDR by the extraordinarily wealthy of the day, is they all got away with treason. None were charged, prosecuted, or imprisoned.

I find it particularly interesting and ironic that the CIA cocksuck Bush I’s granddaddy was part of the effort. Amazing how consistently corrupt the Bush family is through three generations. How is it that that family could get two elected president when their grandad was a known traitor?
I've heard it said, Germany and Japan lost WWII, but fascism won.
Yeah. I’d say that’s pretty accurate.

ha, i just realized we already had mexicans incarcerated in camps
1617733353685.png

:lol:

Bro, that war would be over before you could even round anyone up...you probably need a hobby or something if thats what swirling around in your head.
Just send in Texas --- wouldn't need any other state.

I will try this again

Fuckin-A

Thoughts arent a threat you fucking limp wrist
That is the problem with principals. Because you have them, you think that others have them too.

Nope, some only care what team is doing the action.

Forum List

Back