Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No, democrats wouldnt

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Yes, Republicans would

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No, republicans wouldnt

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
If Mexico attacked the US, and a republican president(not trump)decided to throw all Mexican nationals in concentration camps, would democrats support that?
Would republicans?
5179627985c2816d64c3c599bd31cc2c.jpg

They all ready have been. Named MS # (use your imagination). Nobody does shit.I will. I live in Costa Rica and the first tattoed motherfuckers that show up near me with a spray can are dead meat. The cops are my buddies and wont say shit...they'll probably bring coffee...and ask me to play with their pistols. Gringo Gunsmith
Love Costa Rica. The only Central American nation not controlled by American intelligence agencies and western oligarchs. It also banned a national military years ago. It functions well due to these things.

Wrong.
Japanese could hire mercenaries of any race to send out ship information.
And Japanese have no more radio access than anyone.
There is no way for someone without inside information to know anything useful like when ships leave or what their destination is.
No, that was the reason, the spying. I read a lot about World War II.

I'm a little surprised people don't look at WHY the Japs were interned. They were all on the Left Coast, and yeah, they were spying and radioing over intel to Japanese ships.

No, they interned Japanese everywhere, not just the west coast, and any radio transmitter powerful enough to reach Japanese ships, would easily be intercepted and traced back to their source.
There were no such transmissions, once the Japanese embassy was shut down.

And if spying was the rational, then they would also have interned Germans.

The LAST thing you ever want to do in any epidemic is "flatten the curve".

In other words, your response is to allow more people to die and overburden existing Hospital resources.

Thanks Dr Death

I'm having a hard time imaging a scenario in which Mexico would invade, as the folks that own the US also own Mexico.

. . . it, well, wouldn't be profitable. It would be like saying, if France invaded Britain, or Spain invaded Italy. Or GE invaded NBC. . . :auiqs.jpg:

I don't understand where the profit would be.

It wasn't the same issue. Our U.S. Germans were not at all in the same position to pass useful military info to the enemy in the War in the West. Which was overwhelmingly a land war, after all, rather than a naval war as in the Pacific. There was no need to intern Germans (and there were way too many anyway), who predominantly sided with this country after the sort of brief flirtation with Hitler-type fascist groups that all European countries also played with. Couldn't be done, and didn't need to be done. Both good reasons not to intern German-Americans.

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time imaging a scenario in which Mexico would invade, as the folks that own the US also own Mexico.

. . . it, well, wouldn't be profitable. It would be like saying, if France invaded Britain, or Spain invaded Italy. Or GE invaded NBC. . . :auiqs.jpg:

Spain did invade Italy and France certainly did invade Britain --- but that was then, this is now.

Mexico is important mainly as a staging ground for troops: presumably mostly Chinese, or whoever would invade through Mexico. It's the only way, except Canada, but Canada isn't very plausible as an invasion route.

I don't see why people think an invasion from Mexico is so implausible, since thousands are invading through Mexico every week now. This is how the Vandals and other German tribes invaded the Roman Empire, after all --- they were just "immigrating," see. And then they took it over and that was the end of Rome.

It wasn't the same issue. Our U.S. Germans were not at all in the same position to pass useful military info to the enemy in the War in the West. Which was overwhelmingly a land war, after all, rather than a naval war as in the Pacific. There was no need to intern Germans (and there were way too many anyway), who predominantly sided with this country after the sort of brief flirtation with Hitler-type fascist groups that all European countries also played with. Couldn't be done, and didn't need to be done. Both good reasons not to intern German-Americans.
Many Germans and Italians were interred.
Those that voiced Nazi or Fascist sympathies were reported by neighbors and locked up. All were investigated by the FBI.

Many Germans and Italians were interred.
Those that voiced Nazi or Fascist sympathies were reported by neighbors and locked up. All were investigated by the FBI.

Probably only after the war started; there are photos of Hitler groups parading here in the '30s, just as in England. Yeah, spies.

I honestly can't decide whether this COVID thing is worse than wartime in the '40s, or not as bad. It's huge, anyway.

Spain did invade Italy and France certainly did invade Britain --- but that was then, this is now.

Mexico is important mainly as a staging ground for troops: presumably mostly Chinese, or whoever would invade through Mexico. It's the only way, except Canada, but Canada isn't very plausible as an invasion route.

I don't see why people think an invasion from Mexico is so implausible, since thousands are invading through Mexico every week now. This is how the Vandals and other German tribes invaded the Roman Empire, after all --- they were just "immigrating," see. And then they took it over and that was the end of Rome.
There is what the government and corporate media tell you is going on. . . the "2D narrative" and what is really going on.

World War III started on 9/11 and has been going on ever since.

Just like WWI was radically different than all previous wars, and WWII was entirely different than WWI, so too, WWIII is so completely different than every previous war, most folks don't even realize that it is going on right now, all about them, and it has been going on for some time. Trump, COVID, 9/11. . . don't you get it yet? When will you? Hasn't life been so bizarre, that you can't see it. . . the, well, the division in society, that is to the point where no one, anywhere, agrees on. . . forget truth, but even on FACTS, anymore? :dunno:

BUT, this war is NOT being fought between the traditional Westphalian State system that we have all, every person on the planet, been conditioned to believe in?

NO, this War is being fought by all the global elites and oligarchs, against every person and every populist in every nation, to create a Neo-feudalist global dystopian police state system the will endure in perpetuity. The trick? Is to keep you from even realizing that it is even going on. Read your Tsun Tzu. Read your Edward Bernays.

The elites and oligarchs in every nation, have the same goals as all the other elites and oligarchs in every other nation. . . and as AI and robotics come on-line, life in every nation will be like life in every other nation. . . your freedom will disappear, and any sovereignty you believe you have will be an illusion.

China, the Quad, and the Next "Great" War
China, the Quad, and the Next "Great" War

Those that voiced Nazi or Fascist sympathies were reported by neighbors and locked up.
I bet you just jerked off to that didnt ya? Arresting people for thoughts... smh

My Grandmother immigrated from Germany in the 1920s. She was investigated by the FBI and all her neighbors were asked about her.
Even she said the Germans who were locked up deserved it.

Those that voiced Nazi or Fascist sympathies were reported by neighbors and locked up.
I bet you just jerked off to that didnt ya? Arresting people for thoughts... smh

My Grandmother immigrated from Germany in the 1920s. She was investigated by the FBI and all her neighbors were asked about her.
I will try this again

I will try this again

Fuckin-A

We were at war and many people were a threat. If you were spouting Pro-Nazi sentiments, you were a threat.

I will try this again

Fuckin-A

We were at war and many people were a threat. If you were spouting Pro-Nazi sentiments, you were a threat.
Thoughts arent a threat you fucking limp wrist

Forum List

Back