Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No, democrats wouldnt

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Yes, Republicans would

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No, republicans wouldnt

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Those that voiced Nazi or Fascist sympathies were reported by neighbors and locked up.
I bet you just jerked off to that didnt ya? Arresting people for thoughts... smh

My Grandmother immigrated from Germany in the 1920s. She was investigated by the FBI and all her neighbors were asked about her.
Even she said the Germans who were locked up deserved it.
I will try this again
I bet you just jerked off to that didnt ya? Arresting people for thoughts... smh

Fuckin-A

We were at war and many people were a threat. If you were spouting Pro-Nazi sentiments, you were a threat.
Thoughts arent a threat you fucking limp wrist

But your spoken word is

Those that voiced Nazi or Fascist sympathies were reported by neighbors and locked up.

My Grandmother immigrated from Germany in the 1920s. She was investigated by the FBI and all her neighbors were asked about her.
I will try this again

Fuckin-A

We were at war and many people were a threat. If you were spouting Pro-Nazi sentiments, you were a threat.
Those like him are.

I will try this again

Fuckin-A

But your spoken word is
You disgust me. Fuck off, faggot.

I will try this again

Fuckin-A

Unless you had money and connections of course.

Then you could just call it. . . "FAKE NEWS."

:auiqs.jpg:

These Wall Street millionaires literally plotted to overthrow the president
When FDR messed with their money, they began engineering a coup

War_Is_a_Racket_%28cover%29.jpg

I will try this again

Fuckin-A

I will try this again

Fuckin-A

What’s truly amazing about this effort to overthrow FDR by the extraordinarily wealthy of the day, is they all got away with treason. None were charged, prosecuted, or imprisoned.

I find it particularly interesting and ironic that the CIA cocksuck Bush I’s granddaddy was part of the effort. Amazing how consistently corrupt the Bush family is through three generations. How is it that that family could get two elected president when their grandad was a known traitor?

They all ready have been. Named MS # (use your imagination). Nobody does shit.I will. I live in Costa Rica and the first tattoed motherfuckers that show up near me with a spray can are dead meat. The cops are my buddies and wont say shit...they'll probably bring coffee...and ask me to play with their pistols. Gringo Gunsmith
Looking more and more at being an expat myself. Were Texas to Texit, I wouldn't have to leave the house.

Fuckin-A

Yeah, wartime suppression of freedoms. It's hard to tell the difference between then and now with the authoritarianism going on with COVID --- it's much the same, I suppose. A terrible time; I doubt we'll recover from it, but go on from bad to worse.

I will try this again

Fuckin-A

I will try this again

Fuckin-A

What’s truly amazing about this effort to overthrow FDR by the extraordinarily wealthy of the day, is they all got away with treason. None were charged, prosecuted, or imprisoned.
Are you talking about the Stanley Darlington Butler coup attempt? Oh, yeah, I see at the bottom of the sign! He wouldn't play, and testified before Congress; I suppose the financiers were able to hide their participation and work through intermediaries.

Though if Henry Ford wasn't involved, I've been reading history for nothing.

I've been reading about the 1900 Boxer Rebellion, when the Chinese tried (and failed) to throw out all the many Imperialist countries carving up China. And one of the marines sent to rescue Americans under siege in the Legation district of Peking was Smedley Darlington Butler! That man sure got around.

World War III started on 9/11 and has been going on ever since.

Just like WWI was radically different than all previous wars, and WWII was entirely different than WWI, so too, WWIII is so completely different than every previous war, most folks don't even realize that it is going on right now, all about them, and it has been going on for some time. Trump, COVID, 9/11. . . don't you get it yet? When will you? Hasn't life been so bizarre, that you can't see it. . . the, well, the division in society, that is to the point where no one, anywhere, agrees on. . . forget truth, but even on FACTS, anymore? :dunno:

BUT, this war is NOT being fought between the traditional Westphalian State system that we have all, every person on the planet, been conditioned to believe in?

NO, this War is being fought by all the global elites and oligarchs, against every person and every populist in every nation, to create a Neo-feudalist global dystopian police state system the will endure in perpetuity.

You got me at "Westphalian State system." Yes, we do seem to have rather outworn that particular model in the last few years, haven't we?

I'm inclined to think you are onto something there. I like radical re-thinks.

Last edited:
If Mexico attacked the US, and a republican president(not trump)decided to throw all Mexican nationals in concentration camps, would democrats support that?
Would republicans?

Bro, that war would be over before you could even round anyone up...you probably need a hobby or something if thats what swirling around in your head.

I will try this again

Fuckin-A

I will try this again

Fuckin-A

I find it particularly interesting and ironic that the CIA cocksuck Bush I’s granddaddy was part of the effort. Amazing how consistently corrupt the Bush family is through three generations. How is it that that family could get two elected president when their grandad was a known traitor?
I've heard it said, Germany and Japan lost WWII, but fascism won.

If Mexico attacked the US, and a republican president(not trump)decided to throw all Mexican nationals in concentration camps, would democrats support that?
Would republicans?

Bro, that war would be over before you could even round anyone up...you probably need a hobby or something if thats what swirling around in your head.
I just find it hilarious how democrats jerk off to FDRs tyranny.

Forum List

Back