Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No, democrats wouldnt

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Yes, Republicans would

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No, republicans wouldnt

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
If Mexico attacked the US, and a republican president(not trump)decided to throw all Mexican nationals in concentration camps, would democrats support that?
Would republicans?
So far, only the Democrat Party has done this. I'm not playing "what if."

I hope we would throw ILLEGALS out of the country, not lock up LEGAL citizens

The US violated the treaties, such as the Gadsden Purchase, the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildalgo, etc., so should be invaded.
There were almost a million Mexicans living on the land the US got from Mexico, like FL, NV, UT, CA, AZ, NM, TX, etc., and the Mexicans who owned land there were supposed to have their rights protected.
Instead, various US gangs, like the Texas Rangers massacred them and drove most of them out.

The Porvenir Massacre of 1918 was just one of them.
Mexico became a country after us.

I specifically said not trump because I didn't want the dems to break their keyboard over one click :lol:

Well in today time if Mexico invaded, well they are already here, so how would they invade?
Through customs, by bus..Seeking gainful employment
how-many-ms-13-gang-members-animals-have-been-arrested-for-murder-in-the-us.jpg

Mexican or El Salvadoran?

If Mexico attacked the US, and a republican president(not trump)decided to throw all Mexican nationals in concentration camps, would democrats support that?
Would republicans?

WTF?
No need for war...all Mexican nationals and those here on stolen citizenships should be in concentration camps now.
The 14th has been grossly misinterpreted for decades...ALL illegals and those with illegal roots should be shipped to their country of origin.

Would republicans?
Republic do now.

Nearly ALL immigrant households are on the taxpayer tit...most commit criminal activity...Are you trying to fuck America up?
Dude, go post your bullshit on parler.

Those pesky facts are scary aren’t they?

Would republicans?
Republic do now.

Nearly ALL immigrant households are on the taxpayer tit...most commit criminal activity...Are you trying to fuck America up?

What facts?

Would republicans?
Republic do now.

What facts?

Hahaha...there you go, play stupid. That allows you to keep your head deep in your ass.

Would republicans?
Republic do now.

What facts?

Hahaha...there you go, play stupid. That allows you to keep your head deep in your ass.
Again, what facts?

Dems wouldnt, and repubs would.
Thats hilarious considering dems think FDR was a fucking godsend and repubs were against internment in the 40s.
Dipshits like rightwinger think you should jail people by their nationality or heritage if we go to war.

Thats hilarious considering dems think FDR was a fucking godsend and repubs were against internment in the 40s.
Dipshits like rightwinger think you should jail people by their nationality or heritage if we go to war.

In 1942, Republicans supported the internment of Japanese
So did the Supreme Court

So did the Supreme Court
In 1942, Repubs won many seats in congress. One doesnt have to wonder why.
Edwin Carr did a public message where he admitted he lost because he supported internment.
I assume you would support a republican president throwing all the mexicans into concentration camps if mexico attacked us, correct?

Carr was one of the few Americans who opposed Japanese internment. A very brave man. He was not representative of the Republican Party.

Of course I oppose internment except for certain USMB posters

So did the Supreme Court
Edwin Carr did a public message where he admitted he lost because he supported internment.
I assume you would support a republican president throwing all the mexicans into concentration camps if mexico attacked us, correct?

Carr was one of the few Americans who opposed Japanese internment. A very brave man. He was not representative of the Republican Party.

So you only oppose internment for certain races?

So did the Supreme Court

No, I oppose internment in general

Except for certain USMB Posters

So did the Supreme Court

No, I oppose internment in general

Except for certain USMB Posters
But you supported FDR doing it.

Forum List

Back