Yes, Schumer Threatened SCOTUS Justices

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Schumer is part of today’s assassination attempt on Kavanaugh.

“I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price,” Schumer said to a chorus of cheers. “You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

In a better day Schumer would be arrested and locked away.

“I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price,” Schumer said to a chorus of cheers. “You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

He needs to be investigated and prosecuted for making terrorist threats.

There are no direct threats of violence in what he said.

If Kavanaugh dies, so should Schumer.

I sure we hope your family is well protected tonight for that stupid comment you made. I’ve just cleaned my glocks and I feel like somebody needs to pay a price for the Lefts actions.

See, no direct threat of violence!!
You mentioned guns, he didn't. But, I don't feel threatened in the least. Text me when you're on the way so I can unlock my cabinet.

As big a scumbag as I think he is, I don't believe that Schumer was calling for physical violence against anyone...

He's a co-conspirator

Lefties broke the physical violence taboo a long time ago

Reap and ye shall sow

It's like telling your kid brother that you'll kill him if he touches your new bicycle.

You're not really going to kill him if he touches your new bicycle...

Republicans have killed 29 people this summer so far. John Roberts has said the same thing.

What does "pay the price" mean? SCOTUS justices are appointed for life, they can't be voted out, so what did Schumer mean? What "price" will they pay?

John Roberts has said the same thing. That the Supreme Court will lose all credibility. The disapproval ratings of the Supreme Court are rising fast because people are recognizing that they are political hacks.

In a just world, Schumer would be in leg irons in a prison cell (no bail) for calling for violence against a SCOTUS justice. Schumer may find himself in a LOT of trouble depending on what Kavanaugh decides to do.

It's like telling your kid brother that you'll kill him if he touches your new bicycle.

You're not really going to kill him if he touches your new bicycle...
I don't threaten. I use verbiage to lay down the boundaries, and make them public and visible. I'm not one who draws a lot of red lines in the sand if I warn you about something and you do it anyway, you're taking your life into your own hands.

Children are not bicycles. Bicycles are replaceable.

My job is to protect my family, and I will do so by any and all means available. That INCLUDES killing people who want to harm my children.

Dude - I'm saying this openly in public, right? I'm taking a risk by doing so.

Reality is, we're going to need to get out of our comfort zones to address this issue.

I sure we hope your family is well protected tonight for that stupid comment you made. I’ve just cleaned my glocks and I feel like somebody needs to pay a price for the Lefts actions.

See, no direct threat of violence!!

You have made so many stupid comments that you would need the 82nd Airborne to protect you. Considering you are a co-murderer of 29 people so far this summer, you don't have any room to talk.

Forum List

Back