Yes Seattle...minimum wage = minimum opportunities for pay and jobs...

The thing is Democrats like you don't care if they are illegals.

That's a lie....... Are you saying that only democrat like to make money? People like me are *IMPOSSIBLE* to hire illegals.
I have couple of friends that own several McDonald's franchises here in California. One simple phone call to immigration or labor department and they are in to a big trouble. I hope you are aware of that.

Have you made that call? Based on your statement, the answer is no. I hope you are aware that by not having done so you're proving the statement made above about not caring if they are illegals. If you did, you would have made a phone call already and not say IF.

I know 100% that they don't hire illegals........ So Why in the world I would make a phone call to labor dept. or immigration?

You contradicted yourself. You said a phone call to immigration or the labor department would mean they're in big trouble. You then said you know they don't hire illegals. How would they be in big trouble with immigration is they don't hire illegals?

If you know 100%, prove it.

Dude you said...... McDonald's hire illegals. Then I questioned you....... How did you know that?

One simple call to immigration or labor dept.

You said "I have a couple of friends that own several McDonald's franchises here in California. One simple phone call to immigration or labor department and they are in big trouble". Why would they be in big trouble if they didn't do anything wrong?

That's a lie....... Are you saying that only democrat like to make money? People like me are *IMPOSSIBLE* to hire illegals.
I have couple of friends that own several McDonald's franchises here in California. One simple phone call to immigration or labor department and they are in to a big trouble. I hope you are aware of that.

Have you made that call? Based on your statement, the answer is no. I hope you are aware that by not having done so you're proving the statement made above about not caring if they are illegals. If you did, you would have made a phone call already and not say IF.

I know 100% that they don't hire illegals........ So Why in the world I would make a phone call to labor dept. or immigration?

You contradicted yourself. You said a phone call to immigration or the labor department would mean they're in big trouble. You then said you know they don't hire illegals. How would they be in big trouble with immigration is they don't hire illegals?

Dude you said...... McDonald's hire illegals. Then I questioned you....... How did you know that?

You said "I have a couple of friends that own several McDonald's franchises here in California. One simple phone call to immigration or labor department and they are in big trouble". Why would they be in big trouble if they didn't do anything wrong?

Re read my post.... I inadvertently pressed reply.

Sure you did. Doesn't change what you said about the franchises your friends own.

Sure you did. Doesn't change what you said about the franchises your friends own.

So.... You were asking for proof.... What proof do you want?

First you said illegals works at McDonald's...... I asked you a question..... How did you know that? You avoided my question bc you don't know what you are talking about as always.

Yep....you were told....but you could not have cared less....

Minimum Wage, Maximum Ignorance

Accounting for these factors, the average increase in total earnings due to the minimum wage was small, the researchers concluded. Using their preferred method, they calculated that workers’ earnings increased by $5.54 a week on average because of the minimum wage. Using other methods, the researchers found that the minimum wage hike actually caused total weekly earnings to drop — by as much as $5.22 a week. . .

If employers cannot stay in business while paying their staff more, they will either hire fewer people or give their workers fewer hours. As a result, even if wages per hour increase, workers’ total earnings could decline. . .

Using their preferred method. lol

First you said illegals works at McDonald's...... I asked you a question..... How did you know that? You avoided my question bc you don't know what you are talking about as always.

Where did I say illegals work at McDonalds?

All I know is you said you had friends that owned McDonald's franchises and all it would take it one call to immigration and they would be in big trouble. You later said they didn't hire illegals. Why would a call to immigration cause them big trouble?

All I know is you said you had friends that owned McDonald's franchises and all it would take it one call to immigration and they would be in big trouble. You later said they didn't hire illegals. Why would a call to immigration cause them big trouble?

Read my post #20 again and let me know what you want me to prove.

I read your post #14 and it says you know people that own McDonald's franchises and you could make a call to immigration and they ARE in big trouble. That indicates you know they hire illegals. Otherwise, how would a call to immigration get them in trouble if they aren't.

I read your post #14 and it says you know people that own McDonald's franchises and you could make a call to immigration and they ARE in big trouble. That indicates you know they hire illegals. Otherwise, how would a call to immigration get them in trouble if they aren't.

You are putting words in my mouth........ I did not say *I* can make one simple call....

I said....... One simple call........... Meaning anybody can make a simple call and make report.

You are putting words in my mouth........ I did not say *I* can make one simple call....

I said....... One simple call........... Meaning anybody can make a simple call and make report.

I'm basing it off what you said. Your statement was you had friends that owned McDonald's then said one call to immigration and the labor department and they would be in trouble. However, you've claimed they don't hire illegals. Explain how one call, regardless of who made it, would cause them to be in trouble if they didn't hire illegals.

Forum List

Back