Yes, Virginia, Liberal Journalists think Jon Stewart is a new anchor

tumblr_m4hs3sBEAk1qel49p.jpg

tumblr_m4hs3mfQfb1qel49p.jpg

:rofl:

Next thread will be about how this "comedians" "news show" audience are stupid because they answered more questions correct than the real news shows.

For some reason they are upset at comedy and not the information

Some of the Liberal answers to, "Including John Adams and Benjamin Franklin, name three American Founding fathers"

Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Dick Clark, Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Phil, Dr. Dre

and what those blue bars without a link are supposed to mean?

What are blue bars without the questions asked supposed to mean?

I wonder how they scored;

Has global warming been proven to be the result of human activity?

The answer for anyone with an IQ greater than a gnat is "No."

The HuffingGlue headline should read "Conservatives score poorly on adherence to leftist talking points."

^this

We just like our comedy that requires you to think a little bit,

You mean, you like your news presented so you don't have to think at all. Jon Stewart not only tells you the news, but also tells you what to think about the stories.

Keeps you leftists from having to think - which you really aren't prepared for.

John Stewart, George Carlin.

It's "Jon," stupid.

And Carlin was many things - but he was no friend of the left.

When Colbert first started his show there were actually cons who thought he was conservative!!

You mean, most of you morons of the left thought he was for real.

How many times have you guys been burned on an Onion story. Larry the Cable Guy is more your speed.

My experience with the left is that most of y'all range from IQ's in the mid 20's to mid 60's....

That doesn't link to anything that says anything about the study in question, another example of how you operate. The study in question proved that FOX viewers were less informed, not stupider.

Although, willful ignorance IS pretty stupid, so I do understand why you're defensive about it.

We knew it, but the Left has finally admitted it, they get their news from The "Daily Show"

Will Steve Colbert sue to be added to the list of Liberal news sources?

CNN: Journalism Students Get News From CBS, MSNBC, NBC, NPR, NYT and Jon Stewart | NewsBusters

What is really funny is all the people who get news from Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, FoxNews, Michael Savage, Mark Levin, and on and on and on.....

^^
That.

That doesn't link to anything that says anything about the study in question, another example of how you operate. The study in question proved that FOX viewers were less informed, not stupider.

Although, willful ignorance IS pretty stupid, so I do understand why you're defensive about it.

Of course it doesn't link to anything about the topic. That's why he only posted a link.

Then he'll respond about how liberals lie with a straight face

Forum List

Back