Yes We Have Enough Trees

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I live in a neighborhood full of trees. Our parks are full of trees. I may not be a fan of Herschel, but he got this one right.

---They continue to try to fool you that they are helping you out. But they’re not. Because a lot of money, it’s going to trees.---

I live in a neighborhood full of trees. Our parks are full of trees. I may not be a fan of Herschel, but he got this one right.

---They continue to try to fool you that they are helping you out. But they’re not. Because a lot of money, it’s going to trees.---

You are polishing a turd. Everyone needs a hobby, I suppose... :dunno:

I love trees.
Trees, trees, trees.

Loves me some trees!

And no, we don't have enough trees, because the Amazon rain forest has been depleted to the extent, there aren't enough trees anymore to filter out all the pollution in the atmosphere.

tumblr_prefnlsJFC1unfdido1_500.gifv

Ah, the defense of the stupid by the stupid for the stupid.

Did you also know there's good air and bad air?

Until the beer gets warm ...

View attachment 686457
Nice. I like beer, and here's a beer analogy with CO2 and its release from liquid water.....
Take two ice cold beers and open them. Pssssssh. Nice.
Now, place one in a freezer, and the other out in the sun.
Observe: The one in the sun warms up and loses its carbonation quickly while the other open beer in the freezer retains its CO2 much longer.
Conclusion: The release of CO2 happens AFTER warming.
Temperatures on Earth had "recently" peaked in the 1930's, and have been in decline since. The rise of atmospheric CO2 was a direct result of that warm period; a LAGGING indicator of warming, not the CAUSE of the CLAIM of warming today.
Water vapor is the #1 Big Daddy greenhouse gas, not CO2. It's not even close, but .gov, media, and corrupted edu have pushed the insane notion that CO2 is POLLUTION, and harmful to life. Total nonsense.
Water vapor absorbs heat across just about the whole spectrum while CO2 only absorbs across 15~20% of the spectrum.
All the demented LEFT, and many on the Right, are oblivious to these FACTS.
So here we are at WAR with CO2, and it's nothing other than a POWER GRAB!!!
:eusa_hand:

When trees are outlawed only outlaws will have trees but Walker makes an excellent point. Cats get stuck in trees and tree branches fall on power lines and people lose electricity because of it. Trees are to blame for the massive wildfires that are started by Jewish space lasers.
They`re a problem in our nation`s capitol when the cherry trees blossom and create traffic jams of rubber necking tourists.
When Herschel claimed to be his high school Valedictorian and he graduated #1 in his college graduating class it was obvious that the Whitehouse is in his future.

Ah, the defense of the stupid by the stupid for the stupid.

Did you also know there's good air and bad air?
NO, I did not but Walker does..................and it moves.

July 12 2022
Republican Hershel Walker provided his own interpretation of air pollution at a campaign event over the weekend as he continues his efforts to win the Georgia Senate seat.

Walker went on his speech to say, "since we don't control the air, our good air decide to float over to China's bad air. So when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So it moves over to our good air space. Then — now we got we to clean that back up."

Glad to hear we have enough trees, because Scotland cut down around 14 million of them for wind turbines. You know, the green thing to do.

Such is life in a cult.

But worse, I think they're serious. This illustrates how small and insulated their world is.
Progs are of the Fiat Currency Printing Cult. Wheeeee! Its all for freeee! They are on the way to killing the elderly.

The notion that CO2 is pollution is the biggest scam in Human history.
The emission of greenhouse gases from burning fossil fuels, at a rate 4000x higher than pre-industrial levels, is the cause of man made climate change so.............not a scam.

Herschel appears to have brain damage, making him the perfect candidate for the Party of Trump but enormously unqualified to be a US senator.

Forum List

Back