Yes...welfare states are gonna fail....the left's nordic delusions.....

Stop the Scandimania Nordic nations aren t the utopias they re made out to be - The Washington Post

The only way Job will comment on the content instead of questioning the source is if it comes from Media Matters. Job is a moron, of course, so we give him a pass.

I really don't comment on the content of a nutter site like Toon Hall, which really appeals to the lower end of the wingnut gene pool.

Now, if you can find a mainstream source that proves Scandinavian beastiality, you might have a point.

Poor Job needs his information spoon fed to him.

There there, Job.

:itsok:

The REAL welfare states are the GOP southern states. Which proves, ignorance is bliss.

So you got nothing to add to the conversation and I'm still living in you head rent free.

Got it.

Hey, how's that awesome plan of putting me on ignore going?

What are you babbling about, Job? You'll notice all I have for you is ridicule and disdain. I dont need to put someone on ignore in order to ignore them. In your case, i find it much more entertaining to treat you like you're here to entertain rather than have any serious conversation.

What are you babbling about, Job? You'll notice all I have for you is ridicule and disdain. I dont need to put someone on ignore in order to ignore them. In your case, i find it much more entertaining to treat you like you're here to entertain rather than have any serious conversation.

Yeah, guy, but i don't see anyone rushing to agree with you... for some reason.

Yeah, guy, but i don't see anyone rushing to agree with you... for some reason.

I'd imagine no one gives a fuck what either of us say here. In the end, you need a ladder to get to bottom feeder, Job. Not worth two squirts of piss.

Job, you got here after me and have almost 60K posts. I think you need to be more concerned about the below bottom feeder status you have rather than trying to 1-up me on thanks........

Job, you got here after me and have almost 60K posts. I think you need to be more concerned about the below bottom feeder status you have rather than trying to 1-up me on thanks........

Well, unlike you, I actually have things to say and don't think reposting the same emoticon 20 times is an argument.

Yes, Job. You run your fingers bloody on this board with all of your worthless opinion. To the tune of almost 60K posts. And you want to talk about being thanked. If I had 60K posts I'd have more thanks than you would by simply doing math.

You're below a bottom feeder, Job. A true ringworm of a parasite to the USMB community.

dance-my-puppets.jpg

Forum List

Back