Yes, you are better off now than you were then.

And worst of all, we pay out monthly rents, up HUNDREDS$$$$ if $$$ a month. Mine went up from $600/mo to $1600/mo.

This is = to going out in the street, and being mugged for $1000 once evey month, ongoing. And liberals expect people to say we're now better off. They are very sick people.
I think they are completely brainwashed. We have a subsidized luxury apartment building near me that have top-of-the-line appliances, granite finishes, etc., etc., that low-income pay low rents for, while the middle-class is struggling to make rent on mediocre apartments with formica counters and 1980s cabinetry - and the libs think this is perfectly acceptable!

And even those earning wages have 3 to 4 years of offset to get out from under.

unless of course your wage increase were beating inflation the whole time.

Try getting a real job with real wages, then you will not need to whine so much

I don't know what world you are living in, but it isn't mine. I'm retired and on a fixed income and between, groceries, utilities and gas, my situation is financially worse than during the Trump period.

People on fixed income are worse off every year, does not matter who the POTUS is.

unless of course your wage increase were beating inflation the whole time.

Try getting a real job with real wages, then you will not need to whine so much

Yes, well the article in the OP says that wasn't happening. They were lagging.

Thank you for admitting you are full of crap.

“…..Because i heard that on the Joy Reid Clown Show”
I suggest that you chose your entertainment fare more shrewdly, and not rely on such sources for your awareness.

Global inflation falling significantly, U.S. unemployment remaining low, and U.S. incomes increasing are good.

Central banks around the world are expected to lower borrowing costs as global inflation eases from the multi-decade highs reached in many countries over the past two years. Some institutions, particularly in emerging markets, have already started cutting rates, but many more are forecast to follow this year, including the US Federal Reserve, the European Central Bank and the Bank of England.

Screen Shot 2024-09-22 at 7.42.06 AM.png

Despite the revisionist bushwah, things sucked after four years of Trump, as his dismal approval numbers as his being booted from office by over seven million votes attest.

A sobering recollection:

... Return with us to November 2020. COVID had struck America full force in March. People were sick and dying. Workers were sent home, stores and businesses closed, events like the ACC basketball tournament were cancelled. We were told to wear masks, wash our hands frequently and isolate ourselves. NOBODY WAS DRIVING! Roads were like deserts.
Economic principle #1: Gas and home mortgage rates are subject to the laws of supply and demand. When demand suddenly crashed, suppliers had millions of gallons of gas going unsold. And people staying home weren’t riding around looking at houses. The year before, in November 2019, a gallon of gas was $2.59 and home mortgages were 3.66 percent. I just paid $2.72 per gallon!
Back to 2020. The economy tanked. Leaders grew concerned about the existential threat of not just a recession, but a full-blown depression. Homeowners couldn’t pay their mortgages, consumers worried about affording groceries and necessities. Businesses were threatened with bankruptcy. Something had to be done.

Last edited:
The data shows Biden/Harris to have been a complete TRAIN WRECK for this country. 3 recessions, 2 quarters of below zero GDP, gigantic inflation, violet crime up, migrants destroying cities everywhere they go, and wars replacing the peace of the Trump administration.

Total Violent Crime (per 1000 population)
2019 - 16.4
2023 - 22.5

Non-Domestic (Stranger) Violence
2019 - 8.1
2023 - 11.4

Violent Crime with a weapon
2019 - 4.0
2023 - 5.3

View attachment 1016073
Please cite any of the reliable sources that are available.
  • Overall, we rate Law Enforcement Today as far-right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources, lack of transparency, and failed fact checks.

I don't know what world you are living in, but it isn't mine. I'm retired and on a fixed income and between, groceries, utilities and gas, my situation is financially worse than during the Trump period.
Global inflation has taken its toll on many nations. The U.S. is faring better than most.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, prices had begun to rise before Trump was booted from office:

From 2019 to 2020, consumer prices for all items rose 1.4 percent. Over that period, food prices increased 3.9 percent, a larger percentage increase than the 12-month increase of 1.8 percent in 2019. Food at home prices increased 3.9 percent in 2020, the largest over-the-year increase since 2011.

Yes, well the article in the OP says that wasn't happening. They were lagging.

Thank you for admitting you are full of crap.

For some yes, for others no. Why is it you think every single person in the country is sucking as much as you?

Your every post screams how much your life sucks as you whine about the state of the economy.
So just because I pointed out the OP was a lie, you assume it's about me.

You've become a disappointment as a poster.

I've said nothing about my situation.

These statistics are meaningless to most voters. They see what they see, and the costs of the things that we buy day-to-day have risen more than their incomes over the past four years. I see it mostly in grocery and dining-out costs.

But me, personally, I am financially thrilled. My retirement account is substantially more than it was when Biden was nominated, despite our taking out a hundred grand or more every year.

There is no contemporary Democrat I would vote for, for any elected office. Sorry.

I suggest that you chose your entertainment fare more shrewdly, and not rely on such sources for your awareness.

Global inflation falling significantly, U.S. unemployment remaining low, and U.S. incomes increasing are good.

Central banks around the world are expected to lower borrowing costs as global inflation eases from the multi-decade highs reached in many countries over the past two years. Some institutions, particularly in emerging markets, have already started cutting rates, but many more are forecast to follow this year, including the US Federal Reserve, the European Central Bank and the Bank of England.

Despite the revisionist bushwah, things sucked after four years of Trump, as his dismal approval numbers as his being booted from office by over seven million votes attest.

A sobering recollection:

... Return with us to November 2020. COVID had struck America full force in March. People were sick and dying. Workers were sent home, stores and businesses closed, events like the ACC basketball tournament were cancelled. We were told to wear masks, wash our hands frequently and isolate ourselves. NOBODY WAS DRIVING! Roads were like deserts.
Economic principle #1: Gas and home mortgage rates are subject to the laws of supply and demand. When demand suddenly crashed, suppliers had millions of gallons of gas going unsold. And people staying home weren’t riding around looking at houses. The year before, in November 2019, a gallon of gas was $2.59 and home mortgages were 3.66 percent. I just paid $2.72 per gallon!
Back to 2020. The economy tanked. Leaders grew concerned about the existential threat of not just a recession, but a full-blown depression. Homeowners couldn’t pay their mortgages, consumers worried about affording groceries and necessities. Businesses were threatened with bankruptcy. Something had to be done.
The Schmidlap comedy tour will be appearing all week, folks. Be sure to tip your waitresses.

“Author unknown”. Did you make that up on your own?

It was from the link you gave.

Pretty simple math. 2.1 million divided by 12 comes out to 175,000.

If the math is too hard for you I have a few 3rd graders I know that can explain it to you.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I am not here to resonate with anyone. If you are not better off now than you were in 2020 then you need to look long and hard at your life choices and quit waiting for the resident of the White House to swoop in and save you
My net worth has increased, but no more so than it was increasing under Trump pre-COVID. I do not have as much money to spend as I did inder Trump, but the markets have recovered form COVID. The ironic thing is that for the poor people that vote heavily Democrat, and the people that Democrats propose to support, don't typically have investments to worry about. They live pay check to pay check. There is NO metric that has those people better off than under Trump's 3 years.

Forum List

Back