Zone1 Yesterday I was dressed like a "White Preppy Boy"

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I was at the lake, at the lake there are also many boats, minigolf etc. I had the initial plan to play minigolf, so I dressed like a "White boy" but then it was not the right time though somehow, and i had a soda and icecream and a walk and went home. But this summer I will play minigolf, i also want to go to the lake swimming maybe with the boats too.

I was at the lake, at the lake there are also many boats, minigolf etc. I had the initial plan to play minigolf, so I dressed like a "White boy" but then it was not the right time though somehow, and i had a soda and icecream and a walk and went home. But this summer I will play minigolf, i also want to go to the lake swimming maybe with the boats too.

These are Preppies, Mort. You're dressed like a hood rat.

1688624984103.png

1688625017245.png

1688625089780.png

1688625173363.png

1688625305306.png

I dont think Im dressed like a hood rat, but the summer version though you post people in coats, it is too hot for a coat.

I have a button down, a velvet shorts, and stylish summer shoes.. maybe it is not that visible in the video, i noticed the video is bad quality though.

A hood rat would wear baggy pants and hoodie etc. t-shirt maybe not button down etc.

I dont think Im dressed like a hood rat, but the summer version though you post people in coats, it is too hot for a coat.

I have a button down, a velvet shorts, and stylish summer shoes.. maybe it is not that visible in the video, i noticed the video is bad quality though.

A hood rat would wear baggy pants and hoodie etc. t-shirt maybe not button down etc.
Here is a good fashion tip... Never have the same color on top and bottom. Its too "matchy matchy". Im not breaking your balls either. You have a lot of clothes and styles in your wardrobe, so i figured i could help with that simple tip.

How did you lose your arms?

Godboy is right. Matchy-matchy is how Mom dressed you when you were a toddler.

Here is a good fashion tip... Never have the same color on top and bottom. Its too "matchy matchy". Im not breaking your balls either. You have a lot of clothes and styles in your wardrobe, so i figured i could help with that simple tip.

Absolutely!

As a Floridian that wears shorts about 350 days in a year I would never wear the same color top as the shorts.

That is one of the ways the way we instantly identify the tourists from "upnorth".

Forum List

Back