Yesterday Republicans said violence was ok, Today they changed their minds

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Lol....just yesterday they defended some old dude violently attack someone who had the nerve to talk loudly.

Today they are disturbed that violence happened after they defended and encourage it.

24 hours and they changed their tune.

People should really do as the right says...and the do the thing they just said...it might change at anytime tho.

Violence is cool...wait, no...violence is bad...wait....

Last edited:
Lol....just yesterday they defended some old dude violently attack someone who had the nerve to talk loudly.

Today they are disturbed that violence happened after they defended and encourage it.

Yo, these bought and paid for losers, they will see their future soon!

"GTP"
Getty_032315_TedCruz2016 (2).jpg

"I wish we could go back to the good old days when you would punch them in the face" "I'll pay your legal fees"

People get attacked

Trump: whaaa? Why did that happen? ME? Naaaww

Trump called Sanders a pussy for leaving during a protest and said "that won't happen with me".

Then today he said "ok ok, I'm a pussy. Get me out of here guys" lmao

The funny part of the old fart attacking the guy for talking loudly is that he wasn't. And even if he had been, it was very loud there and old fart would to have been able to hear them if they had been yelling.

Americans are supposed to defend other Americans' right to assembly and free speech. Instead, they want them beat up at Drumpf rallies.

Presidential candidates should defend the rights of all Americans but not Drumpf.

It is absolutely unimaginable that any candidate for president of the US should call for the assault of an American BECAUSE he disagrees with him.

RWs would do well to think very hard about that.

When you say talk loudly do you mean someone screaming profanities in someone's face. I only fantasize about shooting some of these turds. I'm not actually going to do it.

When you say talk loudly do you mean someone screaming profanities in someone's face. I only fantasize about shooting some of these turds. I'm not actually going to do it.

No the guy yesterday was walking and talking then got assaulted. But the right praised him for the assault.

Then today they don't like violence...only from protesters..against protesters is fine tho

No the guy yesterday was walking and talking then got assaulted. But the right praised him for the assault.

Then today they don't like violence...only from protesters..against protesters is fine tho

Sure....

Sure....

Thanks since you can't disagree.

I can guess what you are probably doing to yourself as you fantasize about shooting people.

And fantasize is all you will ever do, because IRL, you are just a pussy with a keyboard and an internet connection.

Forum List

Back