Yet another Biden feat: spending bill agreement reached

Dimm's are congressional 'lame ducks'.
Repubs need to grow a pair for a change and force a CR instead of letting Dimms fund their anti-American projects for a whole year!!
Republicans can’t decide who their leaders are much less mount a unified front to default on our bills.

Maybe we should cut taxes and raise spending like Trump?

Oh! You have a terminal case of TDS; It makes more sense now.

Another TDS thread from another mindless shitbird.

Biden has done exactly not a damn thing good for America or Americans yet. Prove me wrong, bucko!

Cutting taxes benefits Americans, Fuck You! Raising taxes and more government spending does not; Dumbass!

kennypower-FU.gif

So your solution is to cut spending and thus squeeze the poor while prices are rising...

Explain how that works?

If you say Tax Cuts are a stimulus on the economy, under your theory a Tax Rise (especially on the rich) could slow the economy down and thus reduce inflation...
Nothing squeezes the poor as badly as runaway inflation. And nothing increases inflation more than irresponsible taxes and spending.

Another feather in Biden’s cap. Worked with reasonable Republicans to secure a budget that keeps us solvent and working. Go Biden!

Congress unveils $1.7 trillion deal to fund government, avert shutdown

Democratic and Republican negotiators early
Tuesday unveiled a roughly $1.7 trillion deal to fund the U.S. government through most of 2023, setting up a last-minute sprint on Capitol Hill to approve the sprawling package and avert a potential shutdown.
The 4,155-page measure, known in congressional parlance as an omnibus, included funding for key elements of President Biden’s economic agenda, new boosts to defense programs and an additional $44.9 billion in emergency military and economic assistance for Ukraine.
Biggest Biden Accomplishments below:

15,000 Illegal Aliens coming into the country A DAY!
Record Fentanyl Smuggling resulting in death and destruction all over The US.
Inflation under-reported between 14-9%
Record Deficit Spending and giving away of our Tax Dollars which we go into debt for to countries like Ukraine, and for the Green Hoax.
Developmental and Psychological damage of children on a Mass Scale due to mandates and lockdowns.
Food shortages, chip shortages, parts shortages and supply chain issues directly attributable to Biden's wrong headed policies.
Untold Millions of deaths and health problems caused by a mandated jab.
Wars and Rumors of Wars due to no one on Earth respecting Quid Pro Joe.
Massive corruption in The FBI, White House, DOJ and CIA because Joe is simply corrupt and so are all of The DNC Cronies and Bureaucrats.
Weaponization of Government against ordinary citizens, and political rivals not see on this scale since Nazi Germany.
Mass corruption of our Youth through CRT, and the Alphabet Pedo Grooming Agenda.
Record human trafficking.
Depletion of our military.
Massive amount of US arms placed into the hands of terrorists and bad actors.

Just an attempt by the Establishment to sidestep the incoming House.
Look at the Rhinos that pushed it across the line.

Last time the pubs had any power they blew it. I’m looking forward to the 3 ringed circus they are about to perform.

Oh! You have a terminal case of TDS; It makes more sense now.

Another TDS thread from another mindless shitbird.

Biden has done exactly not a damn thing good for America or Americans yet. Prove me wrong, bucko!

• Inflation Reduction Act
  • CHIPS & Science Act
  • PACT Act for veterans
  • First major gun safety legislation in decades
  • Took out the leader of al Qaeda
  • Historic job growth
  • Historically low unemployment
  • Expanded the NATO alliance
  • American Rescue Plan led to fastest jobs recovery in history
  • Confirmation of Justice Ketani Brown Jackson
  • Rallied our allies in support of Ukraine
  • Once-in-a-generation infrastructure investments
  • Largest ever deficit reduction
  • Best midterm for a President in half a century

Sure:

I would also recommend a course in basic economics.

Sure:

I would also recommend a course in basic economics.
I don’t see any reference to the current spending bill… and I have a bachelors and masters in economics.

$44.9 billion MORE to Ukraine to protect their border, while we totally neglect our own!!!

What's wrong with this picture??

• Inflation Reduction Act
  • CHIPS & Science Act
  • PACT Act for veterans
  • First major gun safety legislation in decades
  • Took out the leader of al Qaeda
  • Historic job growth
  • Historically low unemployment
  • Expanded the NATO alliance
  • American Rescue Plan led to fastest jobs recovery in history
  • Confirmation of Justice Ketani Brown Jackson
  • Rallied our allies in support of Ukraine
  • Once-in-a-generation infrastructure investments
  • Largest ever deficit reduction
  • Best midterm for a President in half a century
Biden took out the leader of Al Qaeda? When was that? :confused-84:

Oh man, so much bullshit you just posted..wow! :wtf:

Well another thing he beat Trump at...

Everyday shows how shit Trump was...

Now from the people that brought you Bush jr and Iraq War & Trump the Turd...

We now get DeSantis, please ignore that he is a spiteful prick, just look at the record at the people who are going to pick him and how their previous choices went.

At some stage we have to say that GOP presidential picks are usually shit... Remember in 2016 Ted Cruz came second....
And Joe said..."UNITY"!

So Biden broke the deal and assassinated a Taliban leader? After they gave our boys safe passage?

What a dick. We had a deal, and apparently Biden broke it not once, but twice.

He should be hanged just for being a pedo; Which he is.

I don’t see any reference to the current spending bill… and I have a bachelors and masters in economics.
The current omnibus spending bill is $1.7 TRILLION. And most of it will go to Democrat pet causes. If you have a masters in economics you wouldn't have even questioned whether or not that will be inflationary especially on top of all the other irresponsible spending.

And you vote for democrats? Either idoctrination at its finest or you're very good at shorting stocks.

Forum List

Back