Yet another Biden feat: spending bill agreement reached

No, I didn't lie at all motherfucker. There's eggs that are over $5/dozen at Walmart right now, cocksucker.

Regular eggs, fuck you!

You better try your lying on somebody else, bitch; 'Cuz I ain't the one! :nono:
Says $4.27 and I’d shop around. I found them for $3.79. Nowhere near $5. Prices were $0.67 back in the 70’s technically pre-Covid I guess.

Im not winning. America is losing. Why do you and your ilk just pull stupid shit out of your ass?
Winning wars? WTF are you talking about? :lol:
Passing legislation isnt usually a good thing. Especially when it is just spending money.
which brings up an interesting question. Why do we barrow when we can just print it?

Says $4.27 and I’d shop around. I found them for $3.79. Nowhere near $5. Prices were $0.67 back in the 70’s technically pre-Covid I guess.
It was .67 cents/dozen in around 2019, assface. Yeah. You don't even shop or pay for your own groceries; Ask me how I know?

And at one page a minute it would only take you about 67 hours of reading to complete it all.
I read more than 1 page a minute, faggot. I'm in the top percentage of reading speed; And I comprehend, too.

Tell me more about how you were a Gunnery Sargeant and you're not a total leftist shibag.

It'd take me about a week to read that. :dunno:

1k pages every 12-15 hrs or so. Realistically.

Last edited:
the IRS was cut 275 million. You can read it in the news.

Well if it is in the news it has to be true.

The IRS is too short staffed already. I have been fighting with them for more than a year and they still have not found the the time to look at the tax returns they say I did not file

I know that if it was in my job description, I most certainly would. :dunno:
Would you? Or would you skim it like I believe most of the politicians do (or have an aide read it and provide a synopsis).
4,000 pages is A LOT of reading.

Forum List

Back