Yet another Biden feat: spending bill agreement reached

If you have a masters in economics you wouldn't have even questioned whether or not that will be inflationary especially on top of all the other irresponsible spending.

You may be surprised at the version of economics they're teaching in school now. Keep in mind, these are many the same people who said that this inflation was transitory, meanwhile, those of us without a master's or PhD economics knew better.

Last time the pubs had any power they blew it. I’m looking forward to the 3 ringed circus they are about to perform.

Which is a fair indication of the absolute bullshit anyone should expect from the Assclowns on Capitol Hill.
It's obvious their nonsense is not lost on you ... And a wonderful example of exactly why our federal government has become little more than a piss poor joke.

Last edited:
You may be surprised at the version of economics they're teaching in school now. Keep in mind, these are many the same people who said that this inflation was transitory, meanwhile, those of us without a master's or PhD economics knew better.
Yes there is that. "Woke" economics is every bit as destructive as 'woke' history.

I don’t see any reference to the current spending bill… and I have a bachelors and masters in economics.
Most people with degrees in economics are capable of critical thinking. And know that history tends to repeat itself.

If they keep that shit up eggs will be over $5.00 a dozen....Oh wait! :eusa_wall:

Great Value Extra Large White Eggs, 12 Count - Walmart.com

Yeah, Tater's admin. and those multi-millionaire congress-critters are really looking out for us.

44 Billion more for fuckin' Ukraine while eggs are $5.00+ a dozen here....The whole of congress and Tater can go fuck themselves.....I hope they all die in a fire and it hurts....A lot.

4,000+ pages of SPENDING, brilliant! #sarcasm
Well you could just write down the ed amount on one line and let Biden decide how he wants to spend it...

There is 4000+ pages so they can direct the money to where congress wants it to go...

Are you saying you want Biden to make all spending decisions?

If they keep that shit up eggs will be over $5.00 a dozen....Oh wait! :eusa_wall:

Yeah, Tater's admin. and those multi-millionaire congress-critters are really looking out for us.

44 Billion more for fuckin' Ukraine while eggs are $5.00+ a dozen here....The whole of congress and Tater can go fuck themselves.....I hope they all die in a fire and it hurts....A lot.
Great fucking thinking from the guys that spent Trillions in a shithole in Iraq and came back with nothing...

You may want Putin to take over the world but the rest of us know that you have to put brutal dictators in their place early...

Bang for buck, Ukraine war has been the best military spending by US in a century... For the price of a few months in Iraq and no casualties Biden is going to bring one of US largest enemies to their knees.
Must be pissed to see Biden win by so much... You would hurt America out f spite rather than see a Democrat and American win... This why you ilk have no business in Government.

Great fucking thinking from the guys that spent Trillions in a shithole in Iraq and came back with nothing...

You may want Putin to take over the world but the rest of us know that you have to put brutal dictators in their place early...

Bang for buck, Ukraine war has been the best military spending by US in a century... For the price of a few months in Iraq and no casualties Biden is going to bring one of US largest enemies to their knees.
Must be pissed to see Biden win by so much... You would hurt America out f spite rather than see a Democrat and American win... This why you ilk have no business in Government.
You are a fool.

Most people with degrees in economics are capable of critical thinking. And know that history tends to repeat itself.

So you admit your links didn’t point to any specific issues with a bill that simply continues to pay our already spent bills?

They already are. Welcome to Biden's America, where eggs are over $5/dozen. :eusa_think:

Not long ago (while Trump was president) they were just .67 cents a dozen.

Bacon, beef, everything has gone up exponentionally with Biden.

So you admit your links didn’t point to any specific issues with a bill that simply continues to pay our already spent bills?
STFU leftist shitTard. You're about 1 step away from Americans being ready to eliminate your fucktarded ass.

America does not need any leftarded fuckwits like you around to carry on business as usual at all. In fact; You put roadblocks into that, and that's probably not going to be good to get anyone to support you, and go a long way to getting people to oppose you.

They already are. Welcome to Biden's America, where eggs are over $5/dozen. :eusa_think:

Not long ago (while Trump was president) they were just .67 cents a dozen.

Bacon, beef, everything has gone up exponentionally with Biden.

Kroger’s Harris Teeter stores:
994F4BA4-4CF4-4357-A1F8-552DA0148EF2.jpeg

Link? But you lied about current prices.
No, I didn't lie at all motherfucker. There's eggs that are over $5/dozen at Walmart right now, cocksucker.

Regular eggs, fuck you!

You better try your lying on somebody else, bitch; 'Cuz I ain't the one! :nono:

That's a steep price hike from .67 to .89 cents for the same thing; Asshole!

I have decided to eschew eggs until I get some chickens or start eating peacock eggs, k?

I got a flock of 7 peacocks; and yes, they lay eggs. Kinda like somewhere between a chicken and a turkey.

Never thought I'd be competing with coons for eggs, but I can most certainly solve that problem.

The coons will lose on that front.

Last edited:
Last time the pubs had any power they blew it. I’m looking forward to the 3 ringed circus they are about to perform.
It's not that they screwed it up as much as they were never going to get the things, they promised done in the first place. Trump tried. We saw the Republican traitors as we see them now. They keep showing up. Some leave and new traitors take their place. The last two years proves it even more.

Another feather in Biden’s cap. Worked with reasonable Republicans to secure a budget that keeps us solvent and working. Go Biden!

Congress unveils $1.7 trillion deal to fund government, avert shutdown

Democratic and Republican negotiators early
Tuesday unveiled a roughly $1.7 trillion deal to fund the U.S. government through most of 2023, setting up a last-minute sprint on Capitol Hill to approve the sprawling package and avert a potential shutdown.
The 4,155-page measure, known in congressional parlance as an omnibus, included funding for key elements of President Biden’s economic agenda, new boosts to defense programs and an additional $44.9 billion in emergency military and economic assistance for Ukraine.
Tell us what happened to the IRS funding.

Forum List

Back