Yet another false media narrative debunked Trump didn't walk out on anything

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

Leslie Stahl apparently like many before her didn't attend the White House interview to question Trump instead she apparently thought she could go there and scold him.

Jo

Leslie Stahl apparently like many before her didn't attend the White House interview to question Trump instead she apparently thought she could go there and scold him.

Jo

Sorry. Can't spin that narrative. The story is already out. He should release that interview....but I bet he won't. :)

Jo

Sorry. Can't spin that narrative. The story is already out. He should release that interview....but I bet he won't. :)
I'm sure you can count on CNN giving an honest assessment of what went down. :eusa_whistle:

Leslie Stahl like many before her didn't attend the White House interview to question Trump instead she apparently thought she could go there and scold him.

Jo

I'm sure you can count on CNN giving an honest assessment of what went down. :eusa_whistle:

It doesn't matter first of all if he walked out he had every right to do it. Secondly I'm very inclined to believe that like so many things before it...it's an exaggeration of the reality. The way they talk in snide tones to the president of the United States would never have been tolerated if that was Obama in the White House.
It's a complete nothing Burger with another " he said she said " stretching the limits of the imagination and trying to create a lie where none exists.

Jo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back