Yet another of the victimized progressive yappers exposed

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
As an elitist shill. When are the low information voters like Schlep and CC going to stop listening to the garbage these psychos scream as if it's real? It's nothing but playacting, ppl.

"The infamous “Shrieking Girl” at Yale University who now famously berated a professor for not making Yale a “safe space” is from a relatively privileged background and has been frantically moving to delete her online presence, an investigation by The Daily Caller News Foundation reveals. Also, despite shrieking “Who the fuck hired you?” in the notorious video, it turns out the student herself played a role in his hiring."

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/09/meet-the-privileged-yale-student-who-shrieked-at-her-professor/#ixzz3rIncnQfj

The truth of the matter is, the US is the best place in the WORLD to live if you happen to be a minority. You will enjoy a better lifestyle and in fact if you want to attend school, the world is your oyster.

Unfortunately, the elitist pigs who teach in this country have convinced our pampered minorities that they deserve more than others.

And it's biting them in the butt. I'm conflicted...while I'm certainly not happy to see racism raise it's ugly head in this country as blacks attack, target and loot their white neighbors, on the other hand I'm more than a little tickled that the academia elites who created the climate in the first place are reaping the rewards of fostering a dishonest, criminal population and convincing them they're "victims" of whitey.

There is an old old tale about a little boy who cried wolf. One these frauds would be wise to read

Most higher academic institutions create their own police force, selective enforcement is easier that way.

Forum List

Back