🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yet another qualified appointment.

Got a problem with female Governors?
Nope. But I do have a problem with inept governors.
Topic is not Jerry Brown. Palin had one of the highest approval rating in the history of the State.

You just hate women is all.
Because running a state that gets over 80% of its revenue from the federal government is so hard.

Are you still cond-sidered a good governor if you resign to try to make big money?
The job of the governor is to allocate funds based on input from advisors.
Not an easy job for anyone.
So you are actually saying Palin was a great governor?
I liked her as a governor; not so much after she became a FauxNews free market globalist.

Trump expected to name Heather Nauert next UN ambassador, sources say - CNNPolitics

Will Trump really appoint a total unqualified Fox News personality as UN Ambassador?

Will the Republicans in the Senate give their OK?

But hey Trump said he would appoint the best people. I'm thinking there are millions of people more qualified.

But if Trump wants to be the smartest guy in the room, he really needs these low standards.
All she has to do is walk onto the UN floor and throw a tantrum. That’s what Haley did and conservatives ate it up.
He should have picked a black woman. They know how to throw a tantrum....

Trump expected to name Heather Nauert next UN ambassador, sources say - CNNPolitics

Will Trump really appoint a total unqualified Fox News personality as UN Ambassador?

But hey Trump said he would appoint the best people. I'm thinking there are millions of people more qualified.

But if Trump wants to be the smartest guy in the room, he really needs these low standards.

Anyone who's party is represented with such beacons of honesty, intelligence, and integrity as Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Cortez, Swalwell,Schiff, Cummings, Gillibrand, etc etc really shouldn't question the qualifications of anyone.
I am not a Democrat. All those people were ELECTED you stupid fuck. Not appointed.

I didn't say they were appointed you semi literate buffoon.

All she has to do is walk onto the UN floor and throw a tantrum. That’s what Haley did and conservatives ate it up.

Should I post the video of the cracka hillbilly bitch jumping through the drive thru window to ty to kill everyone and get her chicken nuggets? Nah, we’ll see enough of that from the next dumb broad Trump picks for the UN job.

Should I post the video of the cracka hillbilly bitch jumping through the drive thru window to ty to kill everyone and get her chicken nuggets? Nah, we’ll see enough of that from the next dumb broad Trump picks for the UN job.

I can share 5 for every one you can find.

Let’s do this. :)

I didn't see the Left eat their soiled underwear over Obama choosing a croney Samantha Power, a nobody Leftist reporter related to the Kennedy's (as payback for Kennedy family support) to the same UN ambassadorship position?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Trump should appoint Sarah Palin.
2020 being funny?
Topic is not Jerry Brown. Palin had one of the highest approval rating in the history of the State.

Because running a state that gets over 80% of its revenue from the federal government is so hard.

Are you still cond-sidered a good governor if you resign to try to make big money?
You do it then. Get out of your mommy’s basement, move there and become Governor.

Yeah I saw that clip. Nasty ratchet cracker.

2020 being funny?

You do it then. Get out of your mommy’s basement, move there and become Governor.
She was nepotistic, much like POTUS, and ineffective. Why you defend her is beyond me. Take a sharpie, write in a new state in the US and You move there because the only one acting like a basement troll here is you.

I liked her as a governor; not so much after she became a FauxNews free market globalist.
You live in Alaska?

You live in Alaska?
Just do what Hillary did - move to where you can win.

Shes more qualified to be UN ambass. than Obama was to be president.
I thought you POTUS apologists considered UN appointments to be bovine manure. What do you care anyway. She is not qualified and O has 8 years in the presidency under his belt.

Any US Senator or Representatives or those in the State Department. Any person who deals internationally. Any CEO. Any of hundreds of professors in political science.

Not really. Remember that the Trump policy for a the UN is thst they need to go fuck themselves. The Ambassador to be appointed has to be willing to tell the entire rest of the world that they cannot tell the US what to do, not listen to or negotiate with them.

Any US Senator or Representatives or those in the State Department. Any person who deals internationally. Any CEO. Any of hundreds of professors in political science.

Not really. Remember that the Trump policy for a the UN is thst they need to go fuck themselves. The Ambassador to be appointed has to be willing to tell the entire rest of the world that they cannot tell the US what to do, not listen to or negotiate with them.
And look how far that got Haley and the US.

I’ve been very pleased with thee Trump Administration’s handling of the Useless Nstions and the wastes of flesh and oxygen who populate it. The only two things left to be done, in my mind are:

1. Resign the US from the body entirely.

2. Throw the organization out of the country.

I’ve been very pleased with thee Trump Administration’s handling of the Useless Nstions and the wastes of flesh and oxygen who populate it. The only two things left to be done, in my mind are:

1. Resign the US from the body entirely.

2. Throw the organization out of the country.

Here are my two points for you.

1. Resign Anathema from Humanity entirely.

2. Throw Anathema out of the country.

The UN Ambassador does not set policy, she explains it to the assembly. The policy toward the UN from the Trump administration is "Go fuck yourself!"

The UN Ambassador does not set policy, she explains it to the assembly. The policy toward the UN from the Trump administration is "Go fuck yourself!"
Yes, me and everyone on the fucking planet knows anything about the UN knows that. Thank you for your input.

Forum List

Back