🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yet another qualified appointment.

Here are my two points for you.

1. Resign Anathema from Humanity entirely.

2. Throw Anathema out of the country.

1. I resigned from what you call humanity decades ago.

2. Considering that my family has been here since shortly after the Pilgrims arrived, I’m guessing I have sufficient Seniority of heritage that it’s you folks who should be leaving. If you disagree I suggest you bring a lot of ammunition and body bags.

Shes more qualified to be UN ambass. than Obama was to be president.
I thought you POTUS apologists considered UN appointments to be bovine manure. What do you care anyway. She is not qualified and O has 8 years in the presidency under his belt.

Not when the mother fucker was elected. He'd never worked a private sector job in his life and had worked as a senator for 100 days before running for president. He'd never served in the military, never ran a company, never did anything substantial other than use his skin color to get where he was. He then used his skin color to get elected president. His inexperience showed the day he took to the oval office. He was an idiot and embarrassment on the world stage.

Like I said, Heather is more qualified to be UN ambassador than that dumbass was to be president.

Last edited:
Trump expected to name Heather Nauert next UN ambassador, sources say - CNNPolitics

Will Trump really appoint a total unqualified Fox News personality as UN Ambassador?

Will the Republicans in the Senate give their OK?

But hey Trump said he would appoint the best people. I'm thinking there are millions of people more qualified.

But if Trump wants to be the smartest guy in the room, he really needs these low standards.
Name 5 people more qualified within the next 2 minutes.
Any US Senator or Representatives or those in the State Department. Any person who deals internationally. Any CEO. Any of hundreds of professors in political science.
Cop out.
You couldn’t name one.
99% of Congress is incompetent.
I have a relative at the State Department who says 80% of the employees there are morons.
Suddenly you love CEOs.

Name 5 people now...
Gee, Indee, I'll bet your relative thinks of him/herself as part of the non-moron 20%. As for Congress @ 99% incompetent, I agree. Republicans have dragged the institution into the swampy mud with obstructions and refusals to even bring issues to debate. They only came alive after the Mid-term schlonging they got and are now scurrying to screw up any future proposals while they can.

I thought you POTUS apologists considered UN appointments to be bovine manure. What do you care anyway. She is not qualified and O has 8 years in the presidency under his belt.

Not when the mother fucker was elected. He'd never worked a private sector job in his life and had worked as a senator for 100 days before running for president. He'd never served in the military, never ran a company, never did anything substantial other than use his skin color to get where he was. He then used his skin color to get elected president. His inexperience showed the day he took to the oval office. He was an idiot and embarrassment on the world stage.

Like I said, Heather is more qualified to be UN ambassador than that dumbass was to be president.

Trump expected to name Heather Nauert next UN ambassador, sources say - CNNPolitics

Will Trump really appoint a total unqualified Fox News personality as UN Ambassador?

But hey Trump said he would appoint the best people. I'm thinking there are millions of people more qualified.

But if Trump wants to be the smartest guy in the room, he really needs these low standards.

Mitt Romney

Lindsey Graham

J. Huntsman

Susan Collins

Ted Cruz

Romney - just elected Senator.

Graham - would be a demotion.

Huntsman - would be a demotion.

Collins - RINO

Ted Cruz - just survived a close election.

5 for 5 on the fails. Next!

Any US Senator or Representatives or those in the State Department. Any person who deals internationally. Any CEO. Any of hundreds of professors in political science.
Trump should appoint Sarah Palin.
2020 being funny?
Got a problem with female Governors?
Nope. But I do have a problem with inept governors.

Did you live in Alaska at the time? If not, why do you get an opinion?

First of all, you stupid fuck, Obama worked for a law firm in Chicago. This is how fucking ignorant you are.

He was elected to the US Senator & took office in Jan of 2005. This after 8 years as a State Senator. He took office as President in Jan of 2009. Seems like more than 100 days but hey,. I can count & you're a fucking dick.

He graduated from Columbia & Harvard Law because he had black skin. Ain't you the racist little fuck.

Anyone who's party is represented with such beacons of honesty, intelligence, and integrity as Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Cortez, Swalwell,Schiff, Cummings, Gillibrand, etc etc really shouldn't question the qualifications of anyone.
I am not a Democrat. All those people were ELECTED you stupid fuck. Not appointed.

I didn't say they were appointed you semi literate buffoon.

I understand you are dumber than shot but when people run for election, they run & voters decide based on the options.

When you appoint someone, you get to choose the best candidate available with the experience & education to carry out those duties.

Trump thinks this person ho was a personality at Fox News and worked at State as a spokesperson has the experience & knowledge of foreign policy & other countries to represent us at the UN.

Only a fucking moron would think that were the case.

I didn't see the Left eat their soiled underwear over Obama choosing a croney Samantha Power, a nobody Leftist reporter related to the Kennedy's (as payback for Kennedy family support) to the same UN ambassadorship position?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Merthonks you arte a fuvking dumbass.

Power had far more experience than Trump's pick.

I recall many saying the exact same thing about Nikki Haley when Trump choose her and she did an outstanding job the left was complaning about William Barr being nominated for AG before he even was. It does not matter who Trump appoints or nominates for any position the left will bitch and complain about them.

I didn't see the Left eat their soiled underwear over Obama choosing a croney Samantha Power, a nobody Leftist reporter related to the Kennedy's (as payback for Kennedy family support) to the same UN ambassadorship position?

Naaaah...Power was a journalist, but just because she was a die-hard Democrat from the Keneddy dynasty, you Leftards said nothing about it, and in fact praised the pic by your messiah Hussein Obama. Nonetheless her disastrous tenure as UN ambassador defintely played a major role in Obama's catastrophic foreign policy that wreaked death and havoc across the globe.

Naaaah...Power was a journalist, but just because she was a die-hard Democrat from the Keneddy dynasty, you Leftards said nothing about it, and in fact praised the pic by your messiah Hussein Obama. Nonetheless her disastrous tenure as UN ambassador defintely played a major role in Obama's catastrophic foreign policy that wreaked death and havoc across the globe.

"Power began her career as a war correspondent covering the Yugoslav Wars. From 1998 to 2002, she served as the Founding Executive Director of the Carr Center for Human Rights Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School, where she later became the first Anna Lindh Professor of Practice of Global Leadership and Public Policy. She was a senior adviser to Senator Barack Obama until March 2008, when she resigned from his presidential campaign after apologizing for referring to then-Senator Hillary Clinton as "a monster."[2]

Power joined the Obama State Department transition team in late November 2008. She served as Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Multilateral Affairs and Human Rights on the National Security Council from January 2009 to February 2013.[3] In April 2012, Obama chose her to chair a newly formed Atrocities Prevention Board. During her tenure, Power's office focused on such issues as United Nations reform, women's rights and LGBT rights, religious freedom and religious minorities, refugees, human trafficking, human rights, and democracy, including in the Middle East and North Africa, Sudan, and Myanmar. She is considered to have been a key figure in the Obama administration in persuading the president to intervene militarily in Libya.[4] In 2016, she was listed as the 41st most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.[5]

Power is a subject of the 2014 documentary Watchers of the Sky, which explains the contribution of several notable people, including Power, to the cause of genocide prevention. She won a Pulitzer Prize in 2003 for her book A Problem from Hell: America and the Age of Genocide, a study of the U.S. foreign policy response to genocide. She has also been awarded the 2015 Barnard Medal of Distinction[6] and the 2016 Henry A. Kissinger Prize.[7]"

Yep, that's far less than a TV personality & a year as spokesperson for State.

Do you realize how stupid you look when you post the crap you do?

"Power began her career as a war correspondent covering the Yugoslav Wars. From 1998 to 2002, she served as the Founding Executive Director of the Carr Center for Human Rights Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School, where she later became the first Anna Lindh Professor of Practice of Global Leadership and Public Policy. She was a senior adviser to Senator Barack Obama until March 2008, when she resigned from his presidential campaign after apologizing for referring to then-Senator Hillary Clinton as "a monster."[2]

Power joined the Obama State Department transition team in late November 2008. She served as Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Multilateral Affairs and Human Rights on the National Security Council from January 2009 to February 2013.[3] In April 2012, Obama chose her to chair a newly formed Atrocities Prevention Board. During her tenure, Power's office focused on such issues as United Nations reform, women's rights and LGBT rights, religious freedom and religious minorities, refugees, human trafficking, human rights, and democracy, including in the Middle East and North Africa, Sudan, and Myanmar. She is considered to have been a key figure in the Obama administration in persuading the president to intervene militarily in Libya.[4] In 2016, she was listed as the 41st most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.[5]

Power is a subject of the 2014 documentary Watchers of the Sky, which explains the contribution of several notable people, including Power, to the cause of genocide prevention. She won a Pulitzer Prize in 2003 for her book A Problem from Hell: America and the Age of Genocide, a study of the U.S. foreign policy response to genocide. She has also been awarded the 2015 Barnard Medal of Distinction[6] and the 2016 Henry A. Kissinger Prize.[7]"

Yep, that's far less than a TV personality & a year as spokesperson for State.

Do you realize how stupid you look when you post the crap you do?
More Leftard propaganda and BS. She was a "white privileged" spoiled brat who got everything in life including her acceptance to Harvard and being a journalist for a Lefty media organization because of her family name, and then Obama hired her as payback for Ted Kennedy's support in 2008. Her disastrous tenure at the UN was probably the worst in the history of the US which led to many of the problems we are having today.

Forum List

Back