Yet another "scary" promise made by Trump....DACA

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Let's all face it, the Dreamers' program is a hot potato that Trump has in his little hands.....

Sure, it fired up the xenophobic base during his campaign, but now faced with the decision to repeal DACA, his republican cohorts are trembling in their already weakened knees.

Decide to NOT repeal DACA, and Trump's base will march like those "sweethearts" in Charlottesville with torches.

Decide to REPEAL DACA and the republicans will be pounding yet another nail in their 2018 election coffin.

My oh my what is a charlatan/demagogue to do???

LOL

• Banned
Calling those who just want the law enforced "xenophobic" is just you being a race baiting ass.

Chances are pretty good that some day....in the not too distant future, one of those DACA young people will become POTUS.

Calling those who just want the law enforced "xenophobic" is just you being a race baiting ass.

Chances are pretty good that some day....in the not too distant future, one of those DACA young people will become POTUS.

Irrelevant to my post that you responded to.

YOru op is based on the flawed premise that wanting the law enforced is being "xenophobic".

That is just you being a race baiting ass.

• Banned

YOru op is based on the flawed premise that wanting the law enforced is being "xenophobic".

Answer the O/P, moron....or go to bed.......LOL

Last edited:
  • Banned
Its interesting that the orange clown first said that he'd have a decision later today, Friday, then, maybe Saturday...and then maybe Sunday.....yet gain,maybe on Monday.....and now, maybe Tuesday.

That Trump is quite the "decision-maker", don't you think?

From what I heard on radio today (NPR) state attorney generals on Tuesday will be challenging Obama's DACA executive order by filing lawsuit claiming Obama exceeded his authority. So I'd give Trump the benefit of doubt by figuring he might have been placed between a rock and a hard place on the issue. I'm not sure of Trump's campaign stance on this one and if it was ever part of his anti-immigration rhetoric?

Edit: Story answered my question, and here is situation he faces:

Now a deadline is looming: Sept. 5. That is the date attorneys general from Texas and nine other Republican-led states are giving the Trump administration to answer an ultimatum: End the DACA program or face a legal challenge.

White House Weighs DACA's Fate, Leaving Advocates And Immigrants In Limbo

Last edited:

Answer the O/P, moron....or go to bed.......LOL

All my posts in this thread has been about the OP, and your asshole race baiting in it.

The immigration laws of this country are the democratically expressed Will of the People.

It is morally and ethically wrong for the government to be playing the type of bullshit games they have been playing instead of enforcing the laws.

And you are an ass for smearing the good people that want these laws enforced.

Plan on changing the Constitution?

No........people born IN the U.S. are eligible.....If you go with their parents' status, then there's this:

Due to President Donald Trump’s strong stance on immigration, both during his presidential campaign and in the executive orders issued during in the early days of his presidency, questions regarding the naturalization of his mother (a Scottish immigrant named Mary Anne Macleod) have become increasingly frequent.

No........people born IN the U.S. are eligible.....If you go with their parents' status, then there's this:

Due to President Donald Trump’s strong stance on immigration, both during his presidential campaign and in the executive orders issued during in the early days of his presidency, questions regarding the naturalization of his mother (a Scottish immigrant named Mary Anne Macleod) have become increasingly frequent.
........people born IN the U.S. are eligible.....

Yes, 'anchor babies' are eligible.

But, we aren't talking about 'anchor babies'.

We are talking about children born in another country, and brought here as children.

aka---non-citizens

"INcreasingly frequent"?

Are you freaking nuts? This is literally the first I have heard of that.

I hope it catches on. lt will make if very fun to ridicule certain lefties about their hysteria over the Birthers.

We are talking about children born in another country, and brought here as children.

aka---non-citizens

Looks like CNN forgot to explain the difference to ignorant liberals.

aka---non-citizens

Looks like CNN forgot to explain the difference to ignorant liberals.

Not really, after all....

it's gnat

Let's all face it, the Dreamers' program is a hot potato that Trump has in his little hands.....

Sure, it fired up the xenophobic base during his campaign, but now faced with the decision to repeal DACA, his republican cohorts are trembling in their already weakened knees.

Decide to NOT repeal DACA, and Trump's base will march like those "sweethearts" in Charlottesville with torches.

Decide to REPEAL DACA and the republicans will be pounding yet another nail in their 2018 election coffin.

Really? Those who support DACA couldn't get a supporter into office in 2016 after Trump clearly said he would dump it. What makes you think they will in 2018?

Really? Those who support DACA couldn't get a supporter into office in 2016 after Trump clearly said he would dump it. What makes you think they will in 2018?

Because....as you must have seen in Charlottesville.....when Nazis rear their ugly heads, people react.

My oh my what is a charlatan/demagogue to do???

LOL

Yes keep tearing down statues and prove that you are not fascists!

Guess Obama should have gone to Congress!

Forum List

Back