Yet another school shooting

Need to ban all guns, butter knives and sling shots. Oh, need to ban box cutters, and pressure cookers.

-Geaux

No one is asking the right questions.

Why are our kids so violent? Why do they value life so little? Why is killing an option?

Until we answer those questions, the killing will continue.

This is how trumpanzees can look at themselves in the mirror....by making up strawmen and pretending they know what we think and feel.

Is EVERYTHING POLITICAL to you?

Have you made a post this year without the word "Trumpanzee" or "Trumptard" in it?

In case you missed the memo, REAL people died today. But what do you care?

There's a political agenda to be advanced.

And as long a Demtards like you are out there focusing on everything OTHER THAN the ROOT CAUSE, you are actively encouraging more of these tragedies.

Congrats Lefties, you OWN all these tragedies because you refuse to go after the root cause and instead deflect in favor of your political agendas.

Nice.

Another Blamethrower.
Fuck blame I am looking for soluitions! Kids should feel safe going to school!
Then lock the fucking doors and don't let people with guns into the buildings

Problem solved
Mosboro 12 gage loaded with dear slugs will take care of most locks. I am starting to think we must arm teachers.

It will still slow a shooter down
Every second counts

We could use the old fashioned yet highly effective barring of a door or multipoint steel locks

Stupid "lock the doors" rant, part 6.

Well he was carrying a fucking shotgun and since nothing was reported about him shooting out a window or a door it is safe to assume he walked in through a fucking open unmoniitored door

I can't believe people allow a fucking moron like you to to teach their children

So now you want to hire monitors for every door? Armed guards outside every door??

Think please

Ha, and you want to pass more laws and post more "gun free zone" signs. Clearly your methods are not working.

It would help if you stopped disarming victims and cheering shootings for the political points :spank:
This is a lie and strawman fallacy.

No one advocates disarming anyone.

No one is cheering school shootings ,
This is how trumpanzees can look at themselves in the mirror....by making up strawmen and pretending they know what we think and feel.
You prove what you think and feel each day. You to disarm all of us and you want open borders and you want more government. Yo relish these shootings, it's clear from what you say. We all know how to stop them. you won't hear of it.

Why are these shooters not rushed into court, with a very special chair awaiting them if they are convicted??

They should just shoot them in the head. You can bet anyone else with a thought of shooting up a school would think twice.

Shoot em in the head.

Not if they are on a medication that turns them into emotionless zombies. It takes emotions to react to deterrent. These drugs virtually destroys any hope of that.

As far as I'm concerned anyone who kills eight people should be shot in the head and drugs shouldn't be an excuse.

DWM9ITPVMAACor3_zpsx6xkfmak.jpg

Nominated for Post of the Day! ^ ^ ^ :eusa_dance:
Total racist lie. Liberals are all race baiting thugs.

[
Only an A-Hole would make this comment ^^^.

Only a bigger A-hole would continue to ignore the ROOT cause of these tragedies and instead keep focusing on attacking the rights of good, law abiding citizens as a supposed cure.

The root cause, is a gun
No.

The root cause is a person who chose to kill and injure his fellow classmates, teachers and staff. The gun was merely a tool. Replace that gun with a knife. A baseball bat. No matter the implement of violence it will not have changed the murderous desires that festered in the killer's mind.

Guns aren't harmful if left alone by themselves. I went to a gun range last year, hosted by a gun store. If the root cause was a gun, then all of the guns in that store, including the one in my hand I used for target practice would have sprung up and killed every person on the premises.

You are wholly clueless and ignorant when it comes to the true root of the cause. It would be better if you would stop posting your "idiot-grams" for a while. You know NOTHING.
You don't kill eight, ten, fourteen people with a baseball bat.

Why not?

Keep on making it impossible for authorities to do anything about crazies, Democrats; otherwise you're left with black and Hispanic crime rates and trying to make MS-13 'Dreamers' into hapless innocent children who only come here to work hard for chump change and pats on the head from white middle class Burb Brats.

Unless you have a successful counterargument, no.

The point is, you can can kill anyone with anything. It's not the implement, it's the intent. The desire to kill, the desire to harm. Guns are made of springs, metal, and gunpowder. Leave a gun alone and it won't kill anyone. Take up the gun, aim it at someone and shoot them, then you will soon discover that it wasn't the gun who killed your target. It was you.

The desire to kill isn't influenced by what you used to kill, it was influenced by whatever inclinations you had toward your victim.

So, is there any more ridiculous nonsense you want to spew at us today? Please, learn basic human psychology before lecturing me about what arguments I can and cannot use.

So your argument is that the Pulse Nightclub shooter or Vegas shooter could have killed just as many with a knife as with an AR-15 or a shotgun.

Sorry - stupid argument

It would help if you stopped disarming victims and cheering shootings for the political points :spank:
This is a lie and strawman fallacy.

No one advocates disarming anyone.

No one is cheering school shootings ,

Blown_Mind_gif.gif

who would of thunk leftist liberals have 'feelings

-Geaux

Forum List

Back