Yet another Trump lie?? Its getting to be a daily occurence

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
This latest lie is about the "heroism" and "altruism" of Trump vis-a-vis our troops......A lie that the Trump campaign supported and did not refute.......and a lie perpetuated by the Fox idiot-in-chief, Sean Hannity.

The Trump campaign has confirmed to Hannity.com that Mr. Trump did indeed send his plane to make two trips from North Carolina to Miami, Florida to transport over 200 Gulf War Marines back home.”
— quote in article titled “200 Stranded Marines Needed A Plane Ride Home, Here’s How Donald Trump Responded,” Sean Hannity Show website, May 19, 2016

Too good to check: Sean Hannity’s tale of a Trump rescue

Read the article and you too will laugh, regardless of partisanship.

A Hillary supporter saying this, oh the irony.

Typical...
the only defense of the indefensible by a Trump acolyte is to state the trite, "your candidate is no better."

Go take a nap, nitwit.

A Hillary supporter saying this, oh the irony.

Typical...
the only defense of the indefensible by a Trump acolyte is to state the trite, "your candidate is no better."

Go take a nap, nitwit.
Oh please, I support neither. I've explained that to you before, though I wouldn't expect a Hillary supporter to retain information very well. I'm only pointing out the hypocrisy of supporting a liar while complaining about a different liar.

Oh please, I support neither. I've explained that to you before, though I wouldn't expect a Hillary supporter to retain information very well. I'm only pointing out the hypocrisy of supporting a liar while complaining about a different liar.

Moronic response...as expected.....

I posted a LIE of Trump......period

You could start a thread listing a lie of Clinton and simply avoid this particular thread....but, instead,you insist on flauting your stupidity in trying to hide that you're a Trumpster but too ashamed to openly admit it.

Moronic response...as expected.....

I posted a LIE of Trump......period

You could start a thread listing a lie of Clinton and simply avoid this particular thread....but, instead,you insist on flauting your stupidity in trying to hide that you're a Trumpster but too ashamed to openly admit it.
You're just upset that I pointed out that you're a hypocrite. Don't take it too hard, lots of people are stuck as far left drones, supporting a candidate simply because they're told they should. You shouldn't take that frustration out on me, though, you have only yourself to blame.

Let me summarize the story in the O/P for those right wingers who either cannot read too well, or hvae a problem with comprehension:

1. Trump wanted to buy the Eastern airlines shuttle
2. Eastern screwed him over by dumping on him planes they didn't want
3. Trump could not make the bankers' payments and had the airline repossessed by the banks
4. The bankers contracted with the army to use the surplus airplanes
5. When the army used those planes, Trump AND Hannity assumed that Trump was a hero for helping Vets when the planes that were NO LONGER Trump's flew them from NC to FL.

The entire incident had NOTHING to do with Trump, but he took the credit like the slime bucket that he is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back