YIKES! Obama drops MUST-SEE TRUTH BOMB on Trump

These Trump supporters keep telling us how great a president he was. But what did Trump actually do? Name a landmarke piece of legisaion he initiated that turned into law.

And the mulatto messiah continues his long trail of lies, and the propagandist in the video swears to those lies. The only one to bomb here is the gullible OP.

These Trump supporters keep telling us how great a president he was. But what did Trump actually do? Name a landmarke piece of legisaion he initiated that turned into law.

Obama is in no position to judge, he was horrible for Americas global influence (China and Russia took land when he was in office) and for domestic unity.

He was wise to hack Merkels phone so he wasn't too naive, but he missed the great opportunity.

Now, his theoretical belief in human rights etc, sounds nice but he failed at it. Repeatedly.

I'm going to do something I don't often do, I'm going to reply twice to the same misguided post. First a presidents success isn't always judged by legislation, but he did get some very meaningful legislation passed. Reforming the VA and making it so veterans can get care outside the VA if waiting times are too long or the distance to VA care is too great. He got tax cuts for the majority of Americans. He got legislation to rebuild the military after maobama decimated it. He managed to get illegal immigration to near 50 year lows. He managed to build huge chunks of needed border wall, despite years of court challenges. On the foreign relations front, he got the Abraham Accords, and got most NATO countries to honor their commitments. I could go on, but that should be enough to prove maobama and the propagandist in the video liars.

Maobama talked about transformative legislation, only commies are interested in transforming the country. I'll buy improving, building up, but you can shove transformation up your collective commies asses.

Last edited:
Your congenital lying and sniveling is tedious. Did you even make it through some kind of high school? Or GED?

trump middle east.jpg

embassies evacuated.jpg

wars-lost.jpg

Obama is in no position to judge, he was horrible for Americas global influence (China and Russia took land when he was in office) and for domestic unity.

He was wise to hack Merkels phone so he wasn't too naive, but he missed the great opportunity.

Now, his theoretical belief in human rights etc, sounds nice but he failed at it. Repeatedly.
Shut up canuck. Obama bought respectibility back to this country after GW Bush. Russia got kicked out of the G8 because of Obama.

Shut up canuck. Obama bought respectibility back to this country after GW Bush. Russia got kicked out of the G8 because of Obama.
No, they got kicked out because they took Crimea. Ask what price China paid for.taking the Spratley Islands immediately after USA told the Philippines that they would have their back. That event coupled with the fake red line in the M.E really started the loss of U.S influence. the world realized that the U.S will jaw, jaw but wont back up their words. You can't have such leaders dealing with global challenges,.that is OT the America.we all grew up with

Forum List

Back