YIKES! Obama drops MUST-SEE TRUTH BOMB on Trump

O sucked just as bad as Don and Genocide Joe. He dropped more bombs than war criminal W. Kicked millions out of their homes while bailing out the big banks. Took W’s two wars and added five more. Blew up the debt and the war budget. Made W’s temporary tax cuts for the rich permanent. Then spied on the Trump campaign illegally. Lying to the FISA court seven times.

These Trump supporters keep telling us how great a president he was. But what did Trump actually do? Name a landmarke piece of legisaion he initiated that turned into law.
I've been pointing this out for a long time. Trump's only achievement was giving himself a tax cut.

Trump is a huckster. A world class con man.

If the rubes elect him again, they deserve everything that happens to them.

Hopefully, he won't kill another million people.

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!

Pathetic. Start over, present what Trump accomplished and your counter argument if you disagree. Starting an OP claiming president Trump accomplished nothing is f'ing retarded.
Wow! Seriously?!?

Let's seeeeeeee...

1. An attempted coup. Duh! That alone should disqualify him. But It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

2. A profound failure to mitigate a pandemic. He blew off Covid as a hoax, and ignored it until it could no longer be ignored. He said Covid would magically go away and refused to enact testing and contact tracing, allowing Covid to spread completely unhindered at the most critical period in the beginning of the pandemic. Trump made it far, far worse due to his gross incompetence and stupidity which cost a million Americans their lives. I presciently predicted that the anti-vaxxers who were dying, and who were mostly Trump supporters, would have an effect on the outcome of the election.

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” - Donald Trump, stable genius.

3. Trump achieved nothing except a tax break for himself.

4. Trump failed to pass a promised infrastructure bill. Biden got it done.

5. Trump failed to repeal and replace Obamacare with something "beautiful". The quickest way to piss off a Trumptard in the early years was to ask them to show me the Obamacare replacement. These dipshits never even asked Trump to produce one! Talk about BEGGING to be lied to! Trump knows his marks. He reads them like a map.

6. Trump failed to build the wall, and he failed to get Mexico to pay for it. And now he is telling the Republicans not to dare pass a border bill while he is out of power. It's the only thing he has to hammer Biden with, but now he and the GOP own the border in their refusal to pass a bill.

7. He failed to grow the economy by the promised 4 to 6 percent.

8. He failed to achieve his promised $4,000 pay raise for workers.

9. He failed to eliminate the deficit as promised. Instead, he DOUBLED it.

10. He failed to bring down drug prices as promised.

11. He utterly failed to drain the swamp, and enlarged and widened it instead, creating the most corrupt Administration since Harding.

12. He failed to provide maternity leave, as promised, to women whose employers didn't provided that benefit.

13. He failed to bring back coal jobs as promised.

14. He failed to release his tax returns as promised. Now we know why.

15. He failed to protect American steel jobs as promised.

16. He alienated our allies and sucked up to communist dictators and thugs.

17. He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama, contributing to the current inflation.

18. He widened the trade deficit with China and Mexico to record levels.

19. His far left protectionist tariffs cost Americans $34 billion a year, eliminated 300,000 jobs, and cost taxpayers $22 billion in rescue subsidies for farmers. Biden is repeating this idiotic mistake.

20. He spent more time golfing than Obama, despite saying he would "not have time to go golf" during the campaign. He spent nearly a third of his term golfing.

21. He lost the House, the Senate, and the White House. An achievement not seen since the last businessman president, Herbert Hoover.

And for these reasons, the American people kicked his incompetent game show host balls over the moon.

Worst. President. EVAH!

I am STUNNED you losers needed to be reminded of this!

These Trump supporters keep telling us how great a president he was. But what did Trump actually do? Name a landmarke piece of legisaion he initiated that turned into law.

Trump didn't have to create any new legislation, he worked within what was there. The difference being, unlike Obama and Biden, Trump just simply enforced the law. He tried to reduce Obama's red tape, and briefly succeeded on the environment front. You were much better off under Trump's economy, the majority are hurting under Biden.

And what did you get from Obama? A costly healthcare eroded system and a large racial divide. It's like London re-electing Khan as mayor. You look at the poor results he's delivered, yet they vote him back in. The same with Obama. But democracy gives fools a vote, history highlights the results of foolishness.

Obama added $8.6 trillion to the national debt. Trump added $6.7 trillion, mainly due to the pandemic.

And working within the framework that's in place, the results between Trump and Biden -

Last edited:
Wow! Seriously?!?

Let's seeeeeeee...

1. An attempted coup. Duh! That alone should disqualify him. But It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

2. A profound failure to mitigate a pandemic. He blew off Covid as a hoax, and ignored it until it could no longer be ignored. He said Covid would magically go away and refused to enact testing and contact tracing, allowing Covid to spread completely unhindered at the most critical period in the beginning of the pandemic. Trump made it far, far worse due to his gross incompetence and stupidity which cost a million Americans their lives. I presciently predicted that the anti-vaxxers who were dying, and who were mostly Trump supporters, would have an effect on the outcome of the election.

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” - Donald Trump, stable genius.

5. Trump failed to repeal and replace Obamacare with something "beautiful". The quickest way to piss off a Trumptard in the early years was to ask them to show me the Obamacare replacement. These dipshits never even asked Trump to produce one! Talk about BEGGING to be lied to! Trump knows his marks. He reads them like a map.

6. Trump failed to build the wall, and he failed to get Mexico to pay for it. And now he is telling the Republicans not to dare pass a border bill while he is out of power. It's the only thing he has to hammer Biden with, but now he and the GOP own the border in their refusal to pass a bill.

11. He utterly failed to drain the swamp, and enlarged and widened it instead, creating the most corrupt Administration since Harding.

12. He failed to provide maternity leave, as promised, to women whose employers didn't provided that benefit.

17. He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama, contributing to the current inflation.

19. His far left protectionist tariffs cost Americans $34 billion a year, eliminated 300,000 jobs, and cost taxpayers $22 billion in rescue subsidies for farmers. Biden is repeating this idiotic mistake.

20. He spent more time golfing than Obama, despite saying he would "not have time to go golf" during the campaign. He spent nearly a third of his term golfing.

21. He lost the House, the Senate, and the White House. An achievement not seen since the last businessman president, Herbert Hoover.

And for these reasons, the American people kicked his incompetent game show host balls over the moon.

Worst. President. EVAH!

Trump is an idiot, but so is Genocide Joe. They have so much in common, but duopoly dupes can’t see it.

It was also before almost four years of Biden, during which we’ve used Ukraine as a proxy in a needless war with Russia. We’ve had the Nord Stream pipeline sabotage, which like driving Russia into the arms of China, will have major reverberations in the future of the world order. And we’ve had to live under the reality of Biden’s mental deficiency which renders him capable of doing something catastrophic at any moment. Something really crazy like what this Politico headline revealed just the other day: Biden secretly gave Ukraine permission to strike inside Russia with US weapons.

As I say, any day now he could do something really crazy. With the election approaching, we must hold our breath.

Oh, that it were only Biden. But it’s not.

President Trump closed out 2017 approving the sale of weapons to Ukraine.
For those who wonder how Ukraine afforded the arms, Daniel McAdams, executive director of the Ron Paul Institute, provided the familiar answer: “We give them the money, they give it back to us, and they get weapons.” It’s the same playbook Biden uses. A Washington Post story on Trump’s arms sales concluded that “it’s one sure sign that Trump’s foreign policy views are evolving — or at least being influenced — as his presidency progresses.”

These People Frighten Me! - LewRockwell

Wow! Seriously?!?

Let's seeeeeeee...

Worst. President. EVAH!

:itsok:

I've been pointing this out for a long time. Trump's only achievement was giving himself a tax cut.

Trump is a huckster. A world class con man.

If the rubes elect him again, they deserve everything that happens to them.

Hopefully, he won't kill another million people.

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!
If Trump is elected again, it's going to be worse than that.

These Trump supporters keep telling us how great a president he was. But what did Trump actually do? Name a landmarke piece of legisaion he initiated that turned into law
Have you ever considered that maybe some of us believe there are already too many laws and the Government is already involved in too many things it shouldn’t be?

And the mulatto messiah continues his long trail of lies, and the propagandist in the video swears to those lies. The only one to bomb here is the gullible OP.

Yikes, that video struck a nerve. Especially the part when Obama said it was hoped that Trump would at some point feel reverence for his responsibility to all Americans in working for their interests. But he never did. His presidency was a trail of failure and broken promises culminating with the completely botched response to COVID. A deadly virus Trump kept saying would go away by itself even as it is still killing people.

Have you ever considered that maybe some of us believe there are already too many laws and the Government is already involved in too many things it shouldn’t be?
That's a breathtakingly idiotic deflection away from the salient point Obama made.

…Obama said it was hoped that Trump would at some point feel reverence for his responsibility to all Americans in working for their interests. But he never did. His presidency was a trail of failure and broken promises culminating with the completely botched response to COVID. A deadly virus Trump kept saying would go away by itself even as it is still killing people
It’s not the responsibility of the POTUS to work for the interests of the citizenry. It is their job to work for the enforcement of the US Constitution and the Laws of this country.

The broken promises were largely caused by the unwillingness of his own party members to support him. He was sabotaged by his own party.

COVID was not something the Federal Government should have been dealing with.

That's a breathtakingly idiotic deflection away from the salient point Obama made
Not at all. So far as I’m concerned every POTUS from Lincoln on should have been impeached if not charged with treason for their action in office. Just for the laws they signed and the budgets they approved.

No, they got kicked out because they took Crimea. Ask what price China paid for.taking the Spratley Islands immediately after USA told the Philippines that they would have their back. That event coupled with the fake red line in the M.E really started the loss of U.S influence. the world realized that the U.S will jaw, jaw but wont back up their words. You can't have such leaders dealing with global challenges,.that is OT the America.we all grew up with
Yes Obama led the effort to kic Putin out. The world didn't realize squat. Again, Obama bought respect back to America that was lost because of Bush. The trump presidency you guys talk about is imaginary. And as you live in Canada you didn't grow up with a damn thing. I was alive during Vietnam when we got our ass kicked. So since you won't have to live under that fool Trump, you have nothing to say to me.

Forum List

Back