You all repeat rhetoric

Well said, short and sweet.

But I want to know more about this Jesus Murphy guy. Hispanic-Irish I guess. Does he make laws?

I don't know if this will work. Jesus Murphy I hope so :)

A few don't, but Jesus Murphy, think about reality not just left or right. Think about what is best for America. And don't be ashamed of wanting our beautiful country to be great.

If you don't like freedom of speech then maybe you should go live in Pakistan.

[/rhetoric]

But I want to know more about this Jesus Murphy guy. Hispanic-Irish I guess. Does he make laws?
It's a Canadian saying. Haha

Ah, so you're Canadian? So when you say "America" you mean actual America, not just the States... :)

I still wanna meet this Jesus Murphy. Just because I want to hear what a Hispanic-Irish accent sounds like.

I am not Canadian I'm American and so happy about it.

I'm on the fence about many issues if you took the time to watch Tim Minchin perform an awesome song that captures the way I feel.

Maybe you might feel that way too. :)

Ah, so you're Canadian? So when you say "America" you mean actual America, not just the States... :)

I still wanna meet this Jesus Murphy. Just because I want to hear what a Hispanic-Irish accent sounds like.
Lol I don't know what it means. I watch many movies with ooo dare I say it? Canadians in them I like trailer park boys bubbles. And I like Kenny vs spenny and I like broken lizard and I like Seth Rogen.

A few don't, but Jesus Murphy, think about reality not just left or right. Think about what is best for America. And don't be ashamed of wanting our beautiful country to be great.
Do you know what rhetoric is?

the art of effective or persuasive speaking or writing, especially the use of figures of speech and other compositional techniques.

the art of effective or persuasive speaking or writing, especially the use of figures of speech and other compositional techniques.

I love the way you guys freely take things out of context: Here's the rest of the definition: "....but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content."

I love the way you guys freely take things out of context: Here's the rest of the definition: "....but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content."
That's only in certain cases...by certain individuals...sech as yersef.

But how do we really know what is true. It's all politically driven bullshit. I'm looking beyond the bullshit.

Don't get too excited, all Jesus Murphy means is that the guy who shows up to mow your lawn is going to be drunk off his ass.

If you think for yourself in America you will be painted as "the other party", no matter what party you are talking to.

America was based on Individual Thinking, not party thinking.

People in America openly state they have to compromise some of their idea's "for the greater good" of their party. Ironically, all parties want the same thing but they use a system of pointing at flaws to hide the true force behind all of their flaws.........the large Corporations.

Democrats justified Libya just like Republicans justified Iraq.
Libertarians and Tea Party just want profits for the Corporations, not Liberty. They work for the 1-2% pushing taxation to the rest of the 98% convincing the 98% it's necessary to keep jobs and wages even though Corporate profits are at an all time high and workers wages are at an all time low.

Individual topic. Individual thought. No exceptions. No party platforms.

What if the Government actually let "We The People" vote directly on the issues the Government isn't solving? :)

I'm on the fence about many issues if you took the time to watch Tim Minchin perform an awesome song that captures the way I feel.

I liked his intro, yeah I agree with that. The music not so much.

You're not Canadian? OK the wedding's off. :mad:

I liked his intro, yeah I agree with that. The music not so much.

You're not Canadian? OK the wedding's off. :mad:
He wrote most of it in college it took him this long to be famous and now he's written the musical for Matilda.

Listen to this

Give it 5 minutes.

Tell me you want some double creamed brie after that.

Forum List

Back