You can ALWAYS count on left-wing policy to end in collapse

Blue states...pay the most taxes
They should. They are the idiots who claim that high taxes are “wonderful” and the secret to prosperity. One wonders why they don’t pay 100% in taxes. Seems like none of you dimwits are willing to put your money where your mouths are. Gee...I wonder why that is?
One wonders why red states grift off the blue states. Looks like you welfare cases like to criticize while sucking money from the people that pay their way.
One wonder how California could be a staggering $426 billion in debt when they are “the fifth largest economy in the world”. Oops.
$1.3 TRILLION and counting

Can California's Economy Withstand $1.3 Trillion of Government Debt? | California Policy Center

Very good article and to the point. Since then, California has raised it's taxes across the board and started to turn the clock back. The last time California was in this bad of shape was when Reagan took the Office of Governor and he raised taxes. Ronnie ran promising he would cut taxes but when he sat in that seat he knew he made a mistake and put the budget into the positive category. As much as many liked him as President, he was actually a much better Governor. But he was hated as Governor. He made some tough choices which many didn't care for. But they had to be made. We need a President right now that will do the same thing. Yes, he will be a 4 year wonder and be hated but it needs to be done.

You didn't read the article very well.

debt in California as of June 30, 2015, at over $1.3 trillion.

debt in California as of June 30, 2012 total at $1.1 trillion

Cali debt has gone up - and this audit is over two years out.

This $1.29 trillion does not include deferred maintenance and upgrades to California’s infrastructure, nor does it include California’s share of federal debt.

Deferred meaning put off, like the Orville Dam perhaps? Unfinished projects such as the train to nowhere?

Blue states...pay the most taxes
They should. They are the idiots who claim that high taxes are “wonderful” and the secret to prosperity. One wonders why they don’t pay 100% in taxes. Seems like none of you dimwits are willing to put your money where your mouths are. Gee...I wonder why that is?
One wonders why red states grift off the blue states. Looks like you welfare cases like to criticize while sucking money from the people that pay their way.
One wonder how California could be a staggering $426 billion in debt when they are “the fifth largest economy in the world”. Oops.

Can California's Economy Withstand $1.3 Trillion of Government Debt? | California Policy Center
California Policy Center - SourceWatch

So?? Read the articles, click on the links and find the facts.

#hypocrite
#grabembythepussy

I might enjoy that! Wanna go??
joey-shrug.gif

California Policy Center - SourceWatch

So?? Read the articles, click on the links and find the facts.
The state with the biggest economy in the US can afford a big debt? You don't say.

"I claim no responsibility for who I vote for those guys were secret rinos!"

Sure sounds like a failure of personal responsibility to me.
A. I didn’t vote for a single RINO. I can’t vote for representatives from others states (or even other districts in my own state).

B. Many politicians campaign on lies (just look at Barack Insane Obama)

C. Those that don’t lie usually get caught up in the politics of Washington D.C. and are “trapped” by their own party leaders who threaten them if they don’t go along with the party.

D. You’re an idiot for not knowing all of this already. :eusa_doh:

Nothing ends in failure like idiotic left-wing policy...
Amazon’s vice president, Drew Herdener, said, “I can confirm that pending the outcome of the head tax vote by City Council, Amazon has paused all construction planning on our Block 18 project in downtown Seattle and is evaluation options to sub-lease all space in our recently leased Rainier Square building.”
This also unequivocally proves that progressives lie about taxes. They claim taxes have absolutely no negative impact on businesses, their growth, or jobs. Oops. Here is a business halting their expansion - which is halting all current construction and all future Amazon jobs - because of high progressive taxes. And Amazon is an extreme left-wing company too, so this is no “ring-wing” company pulling some stunt.

With threat of a proposed ‘head tax,’ Amazon halts further construction in Seattle

"I claim no responsibility for who I vote for those guys were secret rinos!"

Sure sounds like a failure of personal responsibility to me.
A. I didn’t vote for a single RINO. I can’t vote for representatives from others states (or even other districts in my own state).

B. Many politicians campaign on lies (just look at Barack Insane Obama)

C. Those that don’t lie usually get caught up in the politics of Washington D.C. and are “trapped” by their own party leaders who threaten them if they don’t go along with the party.

D. You’re an idiot for not knowing all of this already. :eusa_doh:
So you didn't vote for trump?

Why do all red states have debt? Oops
A. Because all “red states” are still filled with left-wing parasites (just as all “blue states” have conservatives still driving industry and producing for you parasites).

B. My state isn’t half the size of California and doesn’t have the climate for the agriculture (or the oil, or the beach-front property for tourism, fishing industry, or ports for goods by sea, etc.). California has every natural resource advantage imaginable and still has unimaginable debt and the lowest quality of life. That’s what left-wing policy always does. Just ask Venezuela.

Nothing ends in failure like idiotic left-wing policy...
Amazon’s vice president, Drew Herdener, said, “I can confirm that pending the outcome of the head tax vote by City Council, Amazon has paused all construction planning on our Block 18 project in downtown Seattle and is evaluation options to sub-lease all space in our recently leased Rainier Square building.”
This also unequivocally proves that progressives lie about taxes. They claim taxes have absolutely no negative impact on businesses, their growth, or jobs. Oops. Here is a business halting their expansion - which is halting all current construction and all future Amazon jobs - because of high progressive taxes. And Amazon is an extreme left-wing company too, so this is no “ring-wing” company pulling some stunt.

With threat of a proposed ‘head tax,’ Amazon halts further construction in Seattle
So what. Let Amazon move away, maybe they can move to and help an impoverished red state. Seattle will be fine, they aren't located in Kansas.

So it once again proves that left-wing policy has a tremendous negative impact on an economy. And rather than admit that your ideology end in extreme poverty like Venezuela, you say “so what”.

Progressives would rather see the U.S. collapse and everyone suffer in poverty than acknowledge their ideology was wrong and consider better solutions.

A. Nope (how does that taste, sweetie?)

B. So far - President Trump has not proven himself to be a RINO. He has been a model of constitutional conservatism.
I am saving this comment and will hold you too this. To be clear you are saying Trump is a model conservative.
So far...yes. I keep expecting him to be a typical idiot RINO liberal considering his life long liberal beliefs. But in his first year and a half, he has been an exceptional conservative. He hasn’t even misused a single Executive Order or Presidential Memorandum.

Why do all red states have debt? Oops
A. Because all “red states” are still filled with left-wing parasites (just as all “blue states” have conservatives still driving industry and producing for you parasites).

B. My state isn’t half the size of California and doesn’t have the climate for the agriculture (or the oil, or the beach-front property for tourism, fishing industry, or ports for goods by sea, etc.). California has every natural resource advantage imaginable and still has unimaginable debt and the lowest quality of life. That’s what left-wing policy always does. Just ask Venezuela.
Lol, the red states are burdened by lefties and the blues are held up by righties huh? You are a partisan tool beyond reason.

So it once again proves that left-wing policy has a tremendous negative impact on an economy. And rather than admit that your ideology end in extreme poverty like Venezuela, you say “so what”.

Progressives would rather see the U.S. collapse and everyone suffer in poverty than acknowledge their ideology was wrong and consider better solutions.
Amazon was started in and became a huge company in Seattle dumb ass.

A. Nope (how does that taste, sweetie?)

B. So far - President Trump has not proven himself to be a RINO. He has been a model of constitutional conservatism.
I am saving this comment and will hold you too this. To be clear you are saying Trump is a model conservative.
So far...yes. I keep expecting him to be a typical idiot RINO liberal considering his life long liberal beliefs. But in his first year and a half, he has been an exceptional conservative. He hasn’t even misused a single Executive Order or Presidential Memorandum.
So you will never call trump a rino? Coming from someone like you with no moral principals at all I find that hard to believe.

Forum List

Back