You Can Not Be Civil

heather hyer.

I note that YOU have NOT spoken out against violence from the right.
One. Any more? Just to be clear, she was there in a counter demonstration trying to shut people up that were protesting.
AND just what i said you'd say.
Well, do you have any more or not? You have one nut that acted alone. There aren't any organized rightist mobs.

trump endorsed roy moore

roy moore STATED he believes the christian bible should be used as the source of law in the USA.

he specifically stated that GAYS should be CRIMINALIZED, ARRESTED and EXECUTED (to save on tax dollars)...

would you consider rounding up and executing all gays as "violence"...

do you agree with moore and trump?
well this is stupid too. i can support someone and that does not mean i support 100% of their views.

but you didn't answer.

do you AGREE, DISAGREE or DON'T CARE that conservatives like moore want laws against homosexuals?

Give me an instance of the right initiating violence towards the left. Go ahead.

heather hyer.

One. Any more? Just to be clear, she was there in a counter demonstration trying to shut people up that were protesting.
what does heather hyer have to do with the right causing violence? please explain that one to me. Charlottesville, really, omg, such stupidity. Antifa created the violence, nice that you abandon that fact.
i never brought her into it so go back to the one who did.
well you commented on it. it wasn't one. yet you commented he responded like you thought. hmmmmmm if there isn't one, then his response was wrong.

Give me an instance of the right initiating violence towards the left. Go ahead.

heather hyer.

what does heather hyer have to do with the right causing violence? please explain that one to me. Charlottesville, really, omg, such stupidity. Antifa created the violence, nice that you abandon that fact.

I denounce violence from the left.
I denounce violence from the right.

do you?
jc456 I denounce violence from the left.

sure I do. I haven't seen one demoloser in congress make that statement, and those are who I am looking for for that statement. instead they keep pushing violence and incivility. denounce the demolosers. can you do that?

Well, do you have any more or not? You have one nut that acted alone. There aren't any organized rightist mobs.

trump endorsed roy moore

roy moore STATED he believes the christian bible should be used as the source of law in the USA.

he specifically stated that GAYS should be CRIMINALIZED, ARRESTED and EXECUTED (to save on tax dollars)...

well this is stupid too. i can support someone and that does not mean i support 100% of their views.

but you didn't answer.

do you AGREE, DISAGREE or DON'T CARE that conservatives like moore want laws against homosexuals?
what's to answer? i don't give a fuck what ANYONE does with their life as long as it injures no one else. you wanna be gay, go be gay. have fun. i'll never understand it but that makes no difference in how someone to chooses to use their time on this earth.

i simply don't have the emotional energy to take up everyones personal cause anymore than you do.

heather hyer.

trump endorsed roy moore

What about your muslim buddies?

heather hyer.

well you commented on it. it wasn't one. yet you commented he responded like you thought. hmmmmmm if there isn't one, then his response was wrong.
the look of confusion on my face says it all, even if you can't see it.

have fun storming the castle.

heather hyer.

trump endorsed roy moore

I don't have any muslim buddies that I am aware of.
I defend the right of any citizen to worship ANY religion they are idiotic enough to believe in.
I just don't want ANY religion dictating law in the USA.

including the christian religion.....

newt gingrich "we must change the laws of the land to reflect our religious beliefs and see to it that they can NEVER be changed again"

trump endorsed roy moore

I defend the right of any citizen to worship ANY religion they are idiotic enough to believe in.

newt gingrich "we must change the laws of the land to reflect our religious beliefs and see to it that they can NEVER be changed again"

So you support your muslim buddies and their right to throw gays from rooftops.

well again, no one on the right is storming any castle. the castle, the capitol, was stormed by leftists. All the dude asked for was for one similar action by the group on the right.

Now sir, I respect you in here, you have always been a fair minded person. But you keep including people on the right in these sorts of incidents, yet no one can name one incident created by the right. And one can't name Charlottesville, because Antifa instigated the violence, no matter how hard anyone wishes to say otherwise.

To conclude, since no one can give absolutely no examples, the people on the right do not engage in violence or storming of the castle. That statement was made without cause.

trump endorsed roy moore

well than you need to destroy the Bill of Rights.

heather hyer.

trump endorsed roy moore

Show me the video of Ray Moore stating homos should be executed. Go ahead.

well again, no one on the right is storming any castle. the castle, the capitol, was stormed by leftists. All the dude asked for was for one similar action by the group on the right.

Now sir, I respect you in here, you have always been a fair minded person. But you keep including people on the right in these sorts of incidents, yet no one can name one incident created by the right. And one can't name Charlottesville, because Antifa instigated the violence, no matter how hard wishes to say otherwise.

To conclude, since no one can give absolutely no examples, the people on the right do not engage in violence or storming of the castle. That statement was made without cause.
storming the castle came from "princesses bride" as a metaphore for going after impossible things. nothing else.

i've seen the right attack people also. they went after ford but did it with BUT SHE DESERVES IT and funny, the left sounds the same way. their violence and ill-will is ok because "they deserve it".

pointing out specific examples i've come to find to be pointless because it almost always goes back to "they deserved it".

heather hyer.

I denounce violence from the left.

do you?
There is not right wing mob that incites violence when we lose a political decision.

trump endorsed roy moore

but you didn't answer.

I don't care who you sleep with or if you stick a pineapple up your butt. If you break the law, you should be punished.

trump endorsed roy moore

No, I do NOT.
Nor do I support ANY religious people from committing ANY atrocity....

but Roy Moore (conservative christian republican endorsed by trump) DOES to kill gays....do YOU support that?

trump endorsed roy moore

No, I do NOT.
Nor do I support ANY religious people from committing ANY atrocity....

but Roy Moore (conservative christian republican endorsed by trump) DOES to kill gays....do YOU support that?
um...link? please show me a link where moore has been convicted of killing gays.

trump endorsed roy moore

but you didn't answer.

I don't care who you sleep with or if you stick a pineapple up your butt. If you break the law, you should be punished.

right....

good plan.....elect a conservative christian congress....
create a conservative christian SC....

make homosexuality a crime....

then you can arrest all gays for breaking the law!

boy you cons are sure smart........

trump endorsed roy moore

but you didn't answer.

right....

good plan.....elect a conservative christian congress....
create a conservative christian SC....

make homosexuality a crime....

then you can arrest all gays for breaking the law!

boy you cons are sure smart........
if you could stereotype a BIT more it would be really cool. in a bullshit kinda way.

It's quite amusing how trumpanzees can't quit H. Clinton.

Intelligent folks still discuss Genghis Khan, and Adolph Hitler, too.
And, for the same reasons.

But I can certainly understand why you'd rather sweep you mistakes under the rug.

Bet you really hate how effortlessly I put you in your place, huh?

Forum List

Back