You Can Not Be Civil

as a member of "the right" this "hope for violence" is bullshit. i don't want it. not a single one of my "conservative" friends want it. the closest i can get is i have one friend who is ensuing his guns are ready to go. not because he's going out to do "something" but because of the violence the left continues to show.

we're never going to fix this is we continue to see "our sides" as we wish they were, not as they are. this "violence of the right" i just don't see where it's based and you lose me when you say it's there.

can you give me examples of what the right is doing that is worse than the left?

1. just today i've seen 3 examples of conservatives on this board advocating murder.

2. limbaugh says "leave only some liberals left alive"

3. ann coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals"

4. you can buy "liberal hunting permit: no limit" on line
do you have yours?

5. conservative sites sell "make america great: shoot a liberal" bumper stickers....do you have yours?
So? If you don't like people standing up for themselves, then I suggest you start speaking out about the left advocating violence to the right.
i would also suggest *we* condemn it when the right pops off with such "ideas" as well.
The left started the violent rhetoric. Tell your side to stop it when you see it.

"the left started the violence rhetoric"

prove it.

I've been following limbaugh since ailles put him on radio stations all over the country back in the late 1980s. He's been advocating violence ever since.
Occupy wall street. Black lives matter. Antifa. Harassing people eating at restaurants. Harassing people on the street. Giving our personal information on where people live and their phone numbers so idiots can harass. Now you prove Limbaugh is advocating violence.

When I see the right initiate violence, I will speak out against it. The right doesn't initiate violence.
They certainly don't take money from the Russians, Hillary, and / or Soros to instigate violence, spread racial division, and initiate racial violence.......

I was commenting on The Owl. As a liberal, I can testify that the Democratic Party is becoming a very poor vehicle for my views. Unfortunately, it’s the only one that currently has an engine.
The Owl is a piece of shit and he knows it; like all conservatives (some pieces of shit, some are not), they hope for violence because they do not understand anything else. This is why they admire Putin, Kim Jong Un, etc….
as a member of "the right" this "hope for violence" is bullshit. i don't want it. not a single one of my "conservative" friends want it. the closest i can get is i have one friend who is ensuing his guns are ready to go. not because he's going out to do "something" but because of the violence the left continues to show.

we're never going to fix this is we continue to see "our sides" as we wish they were, not as they are. this "violence of the right" i just don't see where it's based and you lose me when you say it's there.

can you give me examples of what the right is doing that is worse than the left?

1. just today i've seen 3 examples of conservatives on this board advocating murder.

do you have yours?

5. conservative sites sell "make america great: shoot a liberal" bumper stickers....do you have yours?
So? If you don't like people standing up for themselves, then I suggest you start speaking out about the left advocating violence to the right.

I already DO speak out against LEFTIST violence.

I'll do it now.....I DETEST VIOLENCE FROM THE LEFT!

now.....will you do the same for violence from the right? I bet not....
When I see the right initiate violence, I will speak out against it. The right doesn't initiate violence.

?
wow...

nice drugs.....

I was commenting on The Owl. As a liberal, I can testify that the Democratic Party is becoming a very poor vehicle for my views. Unfortunately, it’s the only one that currently has an engine.
The Owl is a piece of shit and he knows it; like all conservatives (some pieces of shit, some are not), they hope for violence because they do not understand anything else. This is why they admire Putin, Kim Jong Un, etc….

do you have yours?

i would also suggest *we* condemn it when the right pops off with such "ideas" as well.
The left started the violent rhetoric. Tell your side to stop it when you see it.
bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so i'm on the left. good to see you pay attention, son.

do you have yours?

?
wow...

nice drugs.....
I'll take that as a surrender. You can't point to any violence from the right. There was no hissy fit from us when Odumbo nominated Kagan and Sotomayor to the Court.

do you have yours?

?
wow...

nice drugs.....
I'll take that as a surrender. You can't point to any violence from the right. There was no hissy fit from us when Odumbo nominated Kagan and Sotomayor to the Court.
now we're going to limit the "starting" of violence to justice nominations?

Damn! Not one word about the jack-offs who took over the Federal Wildlife Refuge in Oregon, with guns, and threatened the lives of anyone who opposed them!
A word? A judge ordered them all freed. There's your word.

Well, that makes it OK, then. I'll bring it up in the straggly planning session tonight at the democratic headquarters...

?
wow...

nice drugs.....
Give me an instance of the right initiating violence towards the left. Go ahead.

do you have yours?

?
wow...

nice drugs.....

heather heyer.

I can certainly point to LOTS of examples of conservatives WANTING violence.

as long as prominent cons keep suggesting murder then it still counts.

do you have yours?

"The right doesn't initiate violence"

they sure want to.....

Damn! Not one word about the jack-offs who took over the Federal Wildlife Refuge in Oregon, with guns, and threatened the lives of anyone who opposed them!

Well, that makes it OK, then. I'll bring it up in the straggly planning session tonight at the democratic headquarters...
Those Patriots in Orgeon were standing up to government oppression, similar to our founders. I'm not surprised you can't see that. They were exonerated. The only person killed was one of them, not any government goons.

do you have yours?

"The right doesn't initiate violence"

they sure want to.....
You don't understand the difference between "initiate" and "self defense".

Turned out he was right and was exonerated.
Care to try again?
Exonerated? What has that got to do with it? They were holed up in that sanctuary for weeks and weeks with their guns loaded and their women and children being used as human shields.
Exonerated.

They stood up for whats right.
And it turned out they were.
They were violent, too, is the point.

For the right reasons.
And if I remember correctly they didnt kill anyone.
Although an FBI agent was indicted in the shooting death of Robert Finicum.

FBI agent indicted in Malheur National Wildlife Refuge standoff shooting
And acquitted...

FBI agent acquitted in Oregon standoff case - CNN

...so was O. J. Simpson....

?
wow...

nice drugs.....
Give me an instance of the right initiating violence towards the left. Go ahead.

heather hyer.

I note that YOU have NOT spoken out against violence from the right.

"the left started the violence rhetoric" .... prove it.
Debating 'who started it' is useless, ancient history that is based more on opinion.

Important: ACTIONS

Hillary's campaign paid groups to send thugs to Trump rallies to beat and bloody Trump supporters.

Antifa, BLM, the Black Fist - all proven to have accepted Russian cash to spread racial division and violence.

Violent Democratic Party rhetoric incited the attempted assassination of GOP politicians

AFTER THIS, Waters and others called for unstable snowflakes to track, stalk, and publicly harass Republicans.

Snatching hats off of kids...

BURNING a truck because it had a Trump Sticker on it...?

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

Anyone on the Left attempting to seriously claim that the amount of violence coming from 'the right' is equivalent to or greater than that from the triggered left is attempting to make that argument based on pure emotion and bias.

?
wow...

nice drugs.....
i don't play these games. any example i give would be followed by "yea but they started it and we're just responding" OF WHICH i've already said both are bullshit. there are better ways to respond.

find 'em.

Those Patriots in Orgeon were standing up to government oppression, similar to our founders. I'm not surprised you can't see that. They were exonerated. The only person killed was one of them, not any government goons.

Not even worthy of a serious response....

Forum List

Back