You Can Not Be Civil

upload_2018-10-10_8-31-28.jpeg
upload_2018-10-10_8-31-28.jpeg

There you have it folks, straight from hogwash Hillary's mouth.

Hillarious says you can't be civil with Republicans until Democrats regain control.

Now Hillarious and Bildo are going on a speaking tour to promote incivility? You just know she's going to make so many stupid gaffs Biden will be cringing and Republicans will use them in campaign adds against Democrats.

Actually this is very dangerous as ANTIFA continues to ramp up their "incivility" They will use these ignorant musings of Hillarious to support their anti-social behavior. And when you have Maxine Waters and Cory Booker going out in public telling their supporters to get up in the face of people they disagree with, the mob mentality piles on with the same rationalization that their leaders support incivility and violence.

As much as I like seeing liberals shoot themselves in the foot, they can't win a war in the streets.
So you assholes never ever listen to Trump at one of his rallies?

You never listen to him speak where he has to call other people names & blame everyone for being so stupid?

You are all lying fucks & total assholes. Trump spews hate & you follow with your hate.
You do nothing but lie.

You have no facts outside of alternative facts.

You deserve no civility because you have no civility.

So Grow the fuck up, snowflake & get a fucking education .
If Republicans started treating you folks on the left the way you treat Republicans you would really have something to cry about.

Right now the only action by Republicans is a reaction to what you did to them.

The classic chairborne warrior.
I think you are thinking about Democrats, who already incited the attempted assassination of GOP politicians through spewing their violent rhetoric and followed that up by calling for more unstable snowflakes to track down and criminally harass Conservatives / Republicans....

At the same time you had radical liberal nut balls like Peter Fonda and others openly declaring they wish President Trump's son would be stripped from the 1st Lady's arms, caged, and raped by pedophiles and others openly declaring they wish female Trump administration officials would be kidnapped, beaten, caged, and raped on camera 'for posterity'.....

(Remember, all of this, according to Hillary, is 'being CIVIL' and NOW she is calling for THIS 'CIVILITY' to come to an end. WTF?!)

To be honest, after the attempted assassination of GOP politicians by a snowflake nut job and others following Maxine Waters' call for 'lack of civility', and as snowflakes were ripping 'MAGA' hats off of children, I fully expected to see an armed, concealed carry permit Conservative kill one of these triggered nut jobs in an act of self-defense.

THAT would have stopped this Leftist bullshit REALLY quickly, but if that happened I would guarantee the Democrats who incited all of it would be blaming the GOP for the shooting / violence that THEY instigated with their violent rhetoric!

Hillarious says you can't be civil with Republicans until Democrats regain control.

Now Hillarious and Bildo are going on a speaking tour to promote incivility? You just know she's going to make so many stupid gaffs Biden will be cringing and Republicans will use them in campaign adds against Democrats.

Actually this is very dangerous as ANTIFA continues to ramp up their "incivility" They will use these ignorant musings of Hillarious to support their anti-social behavior. And when you have Maxine Waters and Cory Booker going out in public telling their supporters to get up in the face of people they disagree with, the mob mentality piles on with the same rationalization that their leaders support incivility and violence.

As much as I like seeing liberals shoot themselves in the foot, they can't win a war in the streets.
She is right, and I say let the war begin. The day everyone on the right understand what they are dealing with, will be the day everyone on right hates them as much as me.

It is a war, and they are flat out calling for one.

What do we do? They are calling for it.

you are advocating murder.
I am advocating striking back you blind piece of shit. You should know there is a time coming when we will not be taking it anymore.

When the shit does go down and this thing turns bloody since you are too fucking hypocritical, ignorant and blind to see that the left have drawn first blood, you better be scared.

Trust this. I would not think twice. As far as I am concerned the domestic enemies of this country are a far bigger and real threat than any nazi or jap solider in WWII.

I would have more remorse about spraying a bug with raid. You can laugh now, and I know your ignorant ass is. The fact you think I am talking bullshit makes me actually happy.

I know you will just giggle away. I say good.

"I am advocating striking back you blind piece of shit. You should know there is a time coming when we will not be taking it anymore. "

it?
what is "it"?
what are you being forced to take that makes you want to kill me?
please list actual examples....

"When the shit does go down and this thing turns bloody since you are too fucking hypocritical, ignorant and blind to see that the left have drawn first blood, you better be scared. "

really?
scared of what?
are you threatening to kill me?
do you have other liberals you are planning on killing?

i confess....I am laughing at you......(ha ha ha)

I am laughing because I know the truth about you...

you are just a slimy coward typing away at your keyboard.. The only way YOU would ever resort to violence is if you had 200 heavily armed thugs to help you.

I see. as stupid as you are dumb.

I never made ANY suggestion of violence. NONE. I merely asked your conservative chairborne warrior friend what HE planned to do with HIS suggestions of violence. Can YOU answer that question? what do YOU intend to do about "the liberal problem"?

They stood up for whats right.
And it turned out they were.
Liar. If they were right, why were 18 out of 26 of them found guilty of various charges?

How about a link to those charges.
Acquitted, convicted, fined or free: after the Oregon standoff

So pretty much all of em were this type conviction.

"Convicted of depredation of government property, trespass and tampering with vehicles and equipment."

Pretty weak stuff and the main characters were aquitted and they didnt kill anyone.....other than Finicum and he was flat out murdered.

WTF?? They were never charged with killing anyone. The leaders were charged with conspiracy to prevent federal employees from doing their job and acquitted. The rest were charged with trespassing and convicted. So how does convicting 18 out of 26 make them right?

Whoa!!!!
Conspiracy to prevent federal employees from doing their job....trespassing!!!! Holy shit that sounds serious!!!
And what employees would those be? The ones working at the bird sanctuary?

The killing was the murder Finicum ya dumbfuck.

I think the kind of legislation being pursued has a huge impact on civility, and it's not usually taken into consideration. We focus on the media, partisans, etc... but it's hard to be civil about a proposed law that strips you of your fundamental rights. And the sad fact is, we've lost consensus on what those rights are.

To focus the discussion....
"McConnell Points to Hillary's Call for Dems to Abandon Civility, Warns the 'Madness Hasn't Stopped'"
McConnell Points to Hillary's Call for Dems to Abandon Civility, Warns the 'Madness Hasn't Stopped'

Who is this person who threatens assaults, harassment, vituperation and lies about any who oppose her and her crime family?

Now....down to the details:

1.Remember this line from the Clinton’s number one sycophant, 'Corporal Cue Ball' James Carville:’
“If you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.”

Just goes to prove Rule #2: To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they claim about the other side .

The Clinton Crime Family is guilty of any iniquity that will make them a buck.

Yup…from robbing the poor (Whitewater) to selling out their country (Uranium)....to threatening the rest of the country.

[“The Whitewater project was a failure. The location was bad; the land wasn't even accessible after the frequent heavy storms that caused the river to flood. And amidst the stagflation of the late '70s and early '80s, interest rates were surging, rendering vacation homes unaffordable for many families.” Whitewater, explained for people who don't remember the Clinton presidency]

2. After losing to Obama, the Clinton’s parlayed their political power into her becoming Sec’y of State.

“She won't be answering the White House telephone at 3 a.m., but Hillary Clinton may still play a powerful role in the next administration. On Monday, President-elect Barack Obama introduced Clinton as his choice for Secretary of State, ending a weeks-long saga of rumors, press leaks, political back-biting and negotiations with Clinton's husband, former President Bill Clinton,…” Obama's White House - TIME

3. The Clintons planned to auction off influence and access to government to the highest bidders, the detriment of the nation notwithstanding.

Get this:

“…former President Bill Clinton who eventually agreed to release the long-secret list of donors to his charitable foundation to avoid any conflicts of interest.” Obama's White House - TIME

Hillary Clinton made sweeping promises about transparency at her family’s foundation before she was confirmed in 2009 as President Obama’s secretary of State.

Clinton said at the hearing that “all contributors will be disclosed,” and pointed to a memorandum of understanding co-signed in December 2008 between the foundation and the transition team of then president-elect Barack Obama that pledged unprecedented transparency into her family’s sprawling organization.

Some of Clinton’s transparency promises ended up not being kept.” Seven ways the Clinton Foundation failed to meet its transparency promises

Ya’ think????

hillary-clinton-money-shower.jpg

So long as an at hand, reliable, kinetic projectile based, hand-held weapon is carried or kept in close proximity, then by all means hug a Democrat to promote some civil unity. Should they decide to go full on French Revolution madmen, well, we'll handle that then too. Until then, can't we all just be friends?

Wait wait wait...

Hillary is a liar?

You misogynistic jerk!

Hillary always tells the truth, even when she lies...just like Tony Montana!

She is right, and I say let the war begin. The day everyone on the right understand what they are dealing with, will be the day everyone on right hates them as much as me.

I am advocating striking back you blind piece of shit. You should know there is a time coming when we will not be taking it anymore.

When the shit does go down and this thing turns bloody since you are too fucking hypocritical, ignorant and blind to see that the left have drawn first blood, you better be scared.

Trust this. I would not think twice. As far as I am concerned the domestic enemies of this country are a far bigger and real threat than any nazi or jap solider in WWII.

I would have more remorse about spraying a bug with raid. You can laugh now, and I know your ignorant ass is. The fact you think I am talking bullshit makes me actually happy.

"I am advocating striking back you blind piece of shit. You should know there is a time coming when we will not be taking it anymore. "

it?
what is "it"?

"When the shit does go down and this thing turns bloody since you are too fucking hypocritical, ignorant and blind to see that the left have drawn first blood, you better be scared. "

really?
scared of what?

you are just a slimy coward typing away at your keyboard.. The only way YOU would ever resort to violence is if you had 200 heavily armed thugs to help you.

I never made ANY suggestion of violence. NONE. I merely asked your conservative chairborne warrior friend what HE planned to do with HIS suggestions of violence. Can YOU answer that question? what do YOU intend to do about "the liberal problem"?

I was commenting on The Owl. As a liberal, I can testify that the Democratic Party is becoming a very poor vehicle for my views. Unfortunately, it’s the only one that currently has an engine.
The Owl is a piece of shit and he knows it; like all conservatives (some pieces of shit, some are not), they hope for violence because they do not understand anything else. This is why they admire Putin, Kim Jong Un, etc….

To focus the discussion....
"McConnell Points to Hillary's Call for Dems to Abandon Civility, Warns the 'Madness Hasn't Stopped'"
McConnell Points to Hillary's Call for Dems to Abandon Civility, Warns the 'Madness Hasn't Stopped'

Who is this person who threatens assaults, harassment, vituperation and lies about any who oppose her and her crime family?

Now....down to the details:

1.Remember this line from the Clinton’s number one sycophant, 'Corporal Cue Ball' James Carville:’
“If you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.”

Just goes to prove Rule #2: To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they claim about the other side .

The Clinton Crime Family is guilty of any iniquity that will make them a buck.

Yup…from robbing the poor (Whitewater) to selling out their country (Uranium)....to threatening the rest of the country.

[“The Whitewater project was a failure. The location was bad; the land wasn't even accessible after the frequent heavy storms that caused the river to flood. And amidst the stagflation of the late '70s and early '80s, interest rates were surging, rendering vacation homes unaffordable for many families.” Whitewater, explained for people who don't remember the Clinton presidency]

2. After losing to Obama, the Clinton’s parlayed their political power into her becoming Sec’y of State.

“She won't be answering the White House telephone at 3 a.m., but Hillary Clinton may still play a powerful role in the next administration. On Monday, President-elect Barack Obama introduced Clinton as his choice for Secretary of State, ending a weeks-long saga of rumors, press leaks, political back-biting and negotiations with Clinton's husband, former President Bill Clinton,…” Obama's White House - TIME

3. The Clintons planned to auction off influence and access to government to the highest bidders, the detriment of the nation notwithstanding.

Get this:

“…former President Bill Clinton who eventually agreed to release the long-secret list of donors to his charitable foundation to avoid any conflicts of interest.” Obama's White House - TIME

Hillary Clinton made sweeping promises about transparency at her family’s foundation before she was confirmed in 2009 as President Obama’s secretary of State.

Clinton said at the hearing that “all contributors will be disclosed,” and pointed to a memorandum of understanding co-signed in December 2008 between the foundation and the transition team of then president-elect Barack Obama that pledged unprecedented transparency into her family’s sprawling organization.

Some of Clinton’s transparency promises ended up not being kept.” Seven ways the Clinton Foundation failed to meet its transparency promises

Ya’ think????

hillary-clinton-money-shower.jpg

The most terrifying aspect of the Clintons in my own OP is how between this particular nuptials union of man and wife HRC and WJC, they've held the fates of hundreds of millions of us Americans in their hands at one time or another, and, I truly believe they mistook those dollar bill slogans to be us hundreds of millions were not in God We Trust, but in the Clintons. Just imagine how they must have viewed us lowly "trailer trash" unwashed hordes—as living heads of cash to spend. So what if they spent ten thousand of our lives there, or 50, 000 here or wasted a million more over there, right? Spooky it is being just a spendable dollar bill in Bill or Hill's sweaty money hands.

There is no reason for Republicans to be civil toward Democrats. Nor, to treat them as human beings or even friendly dogs.

The democrook party is a criminal enterprise. The DNC agenda is to bankrupt the country, destroy our sovereignty in favor of globalism and wipe out our traditions. We should have been hostile to them beginning in the 1980's. They should not be entertaining delusions they can intimidate us into submitting to a global collectivist tyranny. They should be planning to seek refugee in Cuba.

it?
what is "it"?

really?
scared of what?

You are a fucking loser.

She is just awful.

What an entitled bitch.

We are so lucky she lost.

She still hasn’t defined “The Rich” and what it means to “Pay their fair share”.

No one from the left would define it because it’s meaningless bumper sticker bullshit.

She wanted you to vote for her because she kept saying that line.

She is like listening to cats fuck next to a leaf blower.

Forum List

Back