You Can Not Be Civil

Turned out he was right and was exonerated.
Care to try again?
Exonerated? What has that got to do with it? They were holed up in that sanctuary for weeks and weeks with their guns loaded and their women and children being used as human shields.
Exonerated.

They stood up for whats right.
And it turned out they were.
Liar. If they were right, why were 18 out of 26 of them found guilty of various charges?

How about a link to those charges.
Acquitted, convicted, fined or free: after the Oregon standoff

So pretty much all of em were this type conviction.

"Convicted of depredation of government property, trespass and tampering with vehicles and equipment."

Pretty weak stuff and the main characters were aquitted and they didnt kill anyone.....other than Finicum and he was flat out murdered.

never said who created them, did i? all i said was both use these groups to paint a wide picture of "the other side". the origins of these groups would be a different topic.
Ice, Ice, baby.....relax. Stop being so defensive - I am not disagreeing with you or attacking you. I agree with you. I wrote than as an 'In addition to what you said....'.

There you have it folks, straight from hogwash Hillary's mouth.

Hillarious says you can't be civil with Republicans until Democrats regain control.

Now Hillarious and Bildo are going on a speaking tour to promote incivility? You just know she's going to make so many stupid gaffs Biden will be cringing and Republicans will use them in campaign adds against Democrats.

Actually this is very dangerous as ANTIFA continues to ramp up their "incivility" They will use these ignorant musings of Hillarious to support their anti-social behavior. And when you have Maxine Waters and Cory Booker going out in public telling their supporters to get up in the face of people they disagree with, the mob mentality piles on with the same rationalization that their leaders support incivility and violence.

As much as I like seeing liberals shoot themselves in the foot, they can't win a war in the streets.

can't recall any conservatives being civil to liberals or democrats or rinos lately........Seems to me YOU want to mock and ridicule liberals and decent people while you demand respect for your ignorant and loathsome opinions......so....fuk you conservative snowflake....

Of course we mock and ridicule you.
You're a bunch of nut jobs with no morals and deserve it.
Let us know when we start rioting and shooting up baseball games.

Does driving full speed into peaceful protestors apply?

So you have one incident.
Did you not read the laundry list of crap dems have done in the last few months?

One incident?
Dylan Root come to mind?

What exactly does a lone lunatic have to do with political violence?

Hillarious says you can't be civil with Republicans until Democrats regain control.

Now Hillarious and Bildo are going on a speaking tour to promote incivility? You just know she's going to make so many stupid gaffs Biden will be cringing and Republicans will use them in campaign adds against Democrats.

Actually this is very dangerous as ANTIFA continues to ramp up their "incivility" They will use these ignorant musings of Hillarious to support their anti-social behavior. And when you have Maxine Waters and Cory Booker going out in public telling their supporters to get up in the face of people they disagree with, the mob mentality piles on with the same rationalization that their leaders support incivility and violence.

As much as I like seeing liberals shoot themselves in the foot, they can't win a war in the streets.
If ANTIFA goes out and destroys property or assaults someone, they need to be arrested. They are a small splinter group that opposes fascism and will show up and take advantage of otherwise lawful protests in order to carry on their "battle." There are groups on the right that have the same tactics. If you don't want to be associated with neo-Nazis and murderous fight club types, don't associate the whole left with ANTIFA, either. It is only fair.
The vast majority of protests in this country over the past two years involving women's rights, immigration policy, systemic injustice, etc. have been large but peaceful.
the problem is antifa (and i'm guilty of this too) has become a representation of the left much like the left has made the KKK representation of the right.

neither are really true but we tend to "go there" far too often. but if you back up and look at it realistically, antifa are just a group of assholes much like the kkk but they are their *own* assholes, much like the KKK. trying to assign them as a stereotype of the other side makes it easier to *hate* the other side but it digs us deeper into our own self-made problems.
Antifa is the mainstream of the left.

Regardless of whether Democrats would go that far or not, the party at large agrees with what they are doing.
really? most of the people i know on "the left" don't care for them either. the ones that do, well i take it up with them but i don't automatically go "oh, you're liberal - FUCK THE ANTIFA!!!" that would be the same, to me, as "oh you're conservative? you racist KKK supporter!" which is also bullshit.

both sides need to stop seeing things ONLY in extremes.
You are incredibly naive.

It wasn’t that long ago when Antifa was considered “anti-racist protesters” by not only all Democrats, but quite of few “conservatives” as well.

Exonerated? What has that got to do with it? They were holed up in that sanctuary for weeks and weeks with their guns loaded and their women and children being used as human shields.
Exonerated.

Liar. If they were right, why were 18 out of 26 of them found guilty of various charges?

"Convicted of depredation of government property, trespass and tampering with vehicles and equipment."

Pretty weak stuff and the main characters were aquitted and they didnt kill anyone.....other than Finicum and he was flat out murdered.

Paid for Soros, arrested for crimes...

"They didn't kill anyone". Is that the Left's definition of being 'civil' now? :p

(NOT saying YOU are a 'Leftist'!)

can't recall any conservatives being civil to liberals or democrats or rinos lately........Seems to me YOU want to mock and ridicule liberals and decent people while you demand respect for your ignorant and loathsome opinions......so....fuk you conservative snowflake....

Did you not read the laundry list of crap dems have done in the last few months?

One incident?
Dylan Root come to mind?
Dylann Roof voted for Obama in 2012, idiot.

Hillary has orchestrated these fake resistance campaigns along with Obama since she lost the election. She's finally admitted to agreeing with it. I think we need a special counsel to investigate Democrat collusion with ANTIFA and the media.

One incident?
Dylan Root come to mind?

What exactly does a lone lunatic have to do with political violence?

About the dumbest thing you’ve said since “white people don’t litter"

Don't forget Black Lives Matter going around assassinating police officers.

The DNC even listed them as a terrorist group in their secret e-mails.

Obama would not mention the words Islamic terrorist on the premise it might insight violence towards innocent Muslims around the world when Muslims engaged in terrorism, but had no problem buying into the notion publically that law enforcement and the judicial system was racist as white police officers were being assassinated around the country.

Exonerated.

WTF?? They were never charged with killing anyone. The leaders were charged with conspiracy to prevent federal employees from doing their job and acquitted. The rest were charged with trespassing and convicted. So how does convicting 18 out of 26 make them right?

The DNC is now publically revealing the phone numbers and addresses of those GOP Senators who voted for Kavanaugh

https://freebeacon.com/politics/gop-senators-doxxed-wikipedia-kavanaugh-hearing/

Hopefully, they don't plan on any future charity baseball games.

Should Trump declare the DNC a terrorist organization?

Sounds very Trumplike.

Trump Gives Out Lindsey Graham's Cell Phone Number in Televised Speech
You forgot the “address” part of the equation.

So you assholes never ever listen to Trump at one of his rallies?

You never listen to him speak where he has to call other people names & blame everyone for being so stupid?

You are all lying fucks & total assholes. Trump spews hate & you follow with your hate.
You do nothing but lie.

You have no facts outside of alternative facts.

You deserve no civility because you have no civility.

So Grow the fuck up, snowflake & get a fucking education .

Exonerated.

And Finicum was not murdered. He went to reach into his coat rather than keep his hands up. Anyone who does that with law enforcement is going to get shot. It was a justified shoot, not murder. And given Finicum’s prediction that he would not allow himself to be arrested, it was more likely an intentional motion to commit suicide by cop.

She is right, and I say let the war begin. The day everyone on the right understand what they are dealing with, will be the day everyone on right hates them as much as me.

It is a war, and they are flat out calling for one.

What do we do? They are calling for it.

you are advocating murder.
I am advocating striking back you blind piece of shit. You should know there is a time coming when we will not be taking it anymore.

When the shit does go down and this thing turns bloody since you are too fucking hypocritical, ignorant and blind to see that the left have drawn first blood, you better be scared.

Trust this. I would not think twice. As far as I am concerned the domestic enemies of this country are a far bigger and real threat than any nazi or jap solider in WWII.

I would have more remorse about spraying a bug with raid. You can laugh now, and I know your ignorant ass is. The fact you think I am talking bullshit makes me actually happy.

I know you will just giggle away. I say good.

"I am advocating striking back you blind piece of shit. You should know there is a time coming when we will not be taking it anymore. "

it?
what is "it"?
what are you being forced to take that makes you want to kill me?
please list actual examples....

"When the shit does go down and this thing turns bloody since you are too fucking hypocritical, ignorant and blind to see that the left have drawn first blood, you better be scared. "

really?
scared of what?
are you threatening to kill me?
do you have other liberals you are planning on killing?

i confess....I am laughing at you......(ha ha ha)

I am laughing because I know the truth about you...

you are just a slimy coward typing away at your keyboard.. The only way YOU would ever resort to violence is if you had 200 heavily armed thugs to help you.

never said who created them, did i? all i said was both use these groups to paint a wide picture of "the other side". the origins of these groups would be a different topic.
Ice, Ice, baby.....relax. Stop being so defensive - I am not disagreeing with you or attacking you. I agree with you. I wrote than as an 'In addition to what you said....'.
oh, not being defensive really. just talking. i think it's pretty obvious when i start getting my own "emo" on. :)

oh, not being defensive really. just talking. i think it's pretty obvious when i start getting my own "emo" on. :)
:p Hu-Ah!

She is right, and I say let the war begin. The day everyone on the right understand what they are dealing with, will be the day everyone on right hates them as much as me.

It is a war, and they are flat out calling for one.

What do we do? They are calling for it.

you are advocating murder.
I am advocating striking back you blind piece of shit. You should know there is a time coming when we will not be taking it anymore.

When the shit does go down and this thing turns bloody since you are too fucking hypocritical, ignorant and blind to see that the left have drawn first blood, you better be scared.

Trust this. I would not think twice. As far as I am concerned the domestic enemies of this country are a far bigger and real threat than any nazi or jap solider in WWII.

I would have more remorse about spraying a bug with raid. You can laugh now, and I know your ignorant ass is. The fact you think I am talking bullshit makes me actually happy.

I know you will just giggle away. I say good.

"I am advocating striking back you blind piece of shit. You should know there is a time coming when we will not be taking it anymore. "

it?
what is "it"?
what are you being forced to take that makes you want to kill me?
please list actual examples....

"When the shit does go down and this thing turns bloody since you are too fucking hypocritical, ignorant and blind to see that the left have drawn first blood, you better be scared. "

really?
scared of what?
are you threatening to kill me?
do you have other liberals you are planning on killing?

i confess....I am laughing at you......(ha ha ha)

I am laughing because I know the truth about you...

you are just a slimy coward typing away at your keyboard.. The only way YOU would ever resort to violence is if you had 200 heavily armed thugs to help you.

The classic chairborne warrior.

If ANTIFA goes out and destroys property or assaults someone, they need to be arrested. They are a small splinter group that opposes fascism and will show up and take advantage of otherwise lawful protests in order to carry on their "battle." There are groups on the right that have the same tactics. If you don't want to be associated with neo-Nazis and murderous fight club types, don't associate the whole left with ANTIFA, either. It is only fair.
The vast majority of protests in this country over the past two years involving women's rights, immigration policy, systemic injustice, etc. have been large but peaceful.
the problem is antifa (and i'm guilty of this too) has become a representation of the left much like the left has made the KKK representation of the right.

neither are really true but we tend to "go there" far too often. but if you back up and look at it realistically, antifa are just a group of assholes much like the kkk but they are their *own* assholes, much like the KKK. trying to assign them as a stereotype of the other side makes it easier to *hate* the other side but it digs us deeper into our own self-made problems.
Antifa is the mainstream of the left.

Regardless of whether Democrats would go that far or not, the party at large agrees with what they are doing.
really? most of the people i know on "the left" don't care for them either. the ones that do, well i take it up with them but i don't automatically go "oh, you're liberal - FUCK THE ANTIFA!!!" that would be the same, to me, as "oh you're conservative? you racist KKK supporter!" which is also bullshit.

both sides need to stop seeing things ONLY in extremes.
You are incredibly naive.

It wasn’t that long ago when Antifa was considered “anti-racist protesters” by not only all Democrats, but quite of few “conservatives” as well.
i've been called a lot worse. :)

i do in fact realize how people see things. but most of the time people react, NOT think. i tend to try and put away reacting and think about it but for most of us that is not an easy task at all.

a long time ago, college years i believe (late 80s) i said in a smartass fashion (i was horrible about that in my youth) "90% of the people only think 10% of the time". as i got older i realized not only how profound that is, but now i was under-stating the 90%.

we need to all stop, get the fuck out of the pool, and look around and see how things really are. not as we see them "online" from behind our keyboards and relative articles that support our views. i can't control what other people do, only me and i don't always do a good job at that. but hey - i am getting better. :)

anti-fa are a bunch of basement dwelling losers who suddenly found some form of acceptance or "power" in the "movement" going on today. it won't last forever, nothing ever does really, does it? "nothing gold can stay" goes for "shit don't last forever" also. things move in cycles and eventually repeat themselves under a modern flavor. the closest point in time i see now is late 60s/early 70s and that didn't last, did it? eventually the 80s came along and gave us shitty pants and hair styles and THE MULLET.

for the in-between we had disco and saturday night fever.

these times will pass as well. right now we are seeing a huge power struggle in the white house and they can't be civil to each other, so we follow suit. maybe they follow us. either way i expect and demand more from myself and i'm the only person i can directly effect. more people in the middle need to stand up and send the extremes back to their corner.

i hope we figure that out before we declare war on our neighbors for not feeling like we do.

Forum List

Back