You Can Not Be Civil

There you have it folks, straight from hogwash Hillary's mouth.

Hillarious says you can't be civil with Republicans until Democrats regain control.

Now Hillarious and Bildo are going on a speaking tour to promote incivility? You just know she's going to make so many stupid gaffs Biden will be cringing and Republicans will use them in campaign adds against Democrats.

Actually this is very dangerous as ANTIFA continues to ramp up their "incivility" They will use these ignorant musings of Hillarious to support their anti-social behavior. And when you have Maxine Waters and Cory Booker going out in public telling their supporters to get up in the face of people they disagree with, the mob mentality piles on with the same rationalization that their leaders support incivility and violence.

As much as I like seeing liberals shoot themselves in the foot, they can't win a war in the streets.
She is right, and I say let the war begin. The day everyone on the right understand what they are dealing with, will be the day everyone on right hates them as much as me.

It is a war, and they are flat out calling for one.

What do we do? They are calling for it.

you are advocating murder.

Hillarious says you can't be civil with Republicans until Democrats regain control.

Now Hillarious and Bildo are going on a speaking tour to promote incivility? You just know she's going to make so many stupid gaffs Biden will be cringing and Republicans will use them in campaign adds against Democrats.

Actually this is very dangerous as ANTIFA continues to ramp up their "incivility" They will use these ignorant musings of Hillarious to support their anti-social behavior. And when you have Maxine Waters and Cory Booker going out in public telling their supporters to get up in the face of people they disagree with, the mob mentality piles on with the same rationalization that their leaders support incivility and violence.

As much as I like seeing liberals shoot themselves in the foot, they can't win a war in the streets.
If ANTIFA goes out and destroys property or assaults someone, they need to be arrested. They are a small splinter group that opposes fascism and will show up and take advantage of otherwise lawful protests in order to carry on their "battle." There are groups on the right that have the same tactics. If you don't want to be associated with neo-Nazis and murderous fight club types, don't associate the whole left with ANTIFA, either. It is only fair.
The vast majority of protests in this country over the past two years involving women's rights, immigration policy, systemic injustice, etc. have been large but peaceful.

She is right, and I say let the war begin. The day everyone on the right understand what they are dealing with, will be the day everyone on right hates them as much as me.

are your guns ready?
all loaded?
got your eye on some local liberals you need to kill?

The difference is that liberals are capable of civility, intellectual discussion, honest disagreement. I was a Kav supporter right up until he invoked the Clintons in his partisan address last week. I still think he will be a fair justice up until there are political overtones to a case. The outrage from my liberal colleagues was minimum. We regularly see what cons do to their own when they cross the aisle and it isn’t civil in the least.
A two ton load of horseshit! Liberals are never civil with those they disagree with.
Speak for yourself.

you are advocating murder.
...and he is okay with murdering.

Under BO, we had some on the right who espoused violence and hysteria. However, IMO the Left has taken it to a new level of deprivation, with their hysterical and illogical hatred of Trump and R voters. The DNCMSM is fanning the flames. This won’t end well if D leaders like Cankles, keep pushing hate.

Unfortunately we have something to lose.
House,marriage,jobs and children. The leftist scum would just be relocating to prison where they'll still live rent free and get all the butt sex they can handle.

can't recall any conservatives being civil to liberals or democrats or rinos lately........Seems to me YOU want to mock and ridicule liberals and decent people while you demand respect for your ignorant and loathsome opinions......so....fuk you conservative snowflake....

Of course we mock and ridicule you.
You're a bunch of nut jobs with no morals and deserve it.
Let us know when we start rioting and shooting up baseball games.

Let's all remember that the subject of this thread demonized and bullied into silence her husband's sexual crimes victims for years ... paid groups to send thugs to Trump rallies to physically beat and bloody Trump Supporters - Americans who she claimed she wanted to represent as their President...'Nuff said.
none of which was ever proven!

Thanks for the great demonstration showing how part of the difficulty of getting Liberals / Snowflakes to embrace civility and abandon their violent intolerance is 1st having to get past the fact that Liberals / Snowflakes live outside of normal reality where actual facts and evidence is meaningless to them, where they are easily emotionally manipulated by their 'masters' and constantly demonstrate they have no F*ing clue what they are talking about....like 'noonecareswhatyournameis' demonstrated above.

'None' of this was ever proven?! I guess if you have been living under a rock or have had your head up your or Hillary's ass for the past several decades you might think so....

Hillary Clinton haunted by efforts to ‘destroy’ Bill Clinton accusers

'....Mrs. Clinton took a very different approach herself 25 years ago as the wife of then-Gov. Bill Clinton, leading the effort to discredit women who came forward with their own stories of harassment or assault by her husband. Campaign narratives written by reporters detailed how she honchoed the campaign team that handled “bimbo eruptions,” digging up personal papers and official records that could be used to undercut the stories told by a series of women. One top aide later recounted Mrs. Clinton’s intent to “destroy” the story of one accuser, while former adviser Dick Morris said Mrs. Clinton engaged in “blackmail” to try to force women to recant their stories.'

7 Times Hillary Clinton Threatened, Smeared and Targeted Women

1. Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers; calls her “trailer-trash.”

2. Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had consensual relations with her husband in the Oval Office.

3. Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." She also laughs on tape over the cunning way she had vital evidence dismissed, destroying the alleged rape victim's case.

4. Hillary disparagingly refers to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos."

5. Hillary reportedly threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's alleged rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.

6. “I mean, I would crucify her,” Hillary says of Gennifer Flowers.

7. "[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary allegedly said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.

Hillary's Hired Thugs...

Dem operative 'stepping back' after video suggests group incited violence at Trump rallies - CNNPolitics

Democratic strategist Robert Creamer steps down from post after video surfaced | Daily Mail Online

Undercover video shows Democrats saying they hire agitators to disrupt Donald Trump events

Damn! Not one word about the jack-offs who took over the Federal Wildlife Refuge in Oregon, with guns, and threatened the lives of anyone who opposed them!

Turned out he was right and was exonerated.
Care to try again?
Exonerated? What has that got to do with it? They were holed up in that sanctuary for weeks and weeks with their guns loaded and their women and children being used as human shields.
Exonerated.

Damn! Not one word about the jack-offs who took over the Federal Wildlife Refuge in Oregon, with guns, and threatened the lives of anyone who opposed them!

Care to try again?
Exonerated? What has that got to do with it? They were holed up in that sanctuary for weeks and weeks with their guns loaded and their women and children being used as human shields.
Exonerated.

They stood up for whats right.
And it turned out they were.

What do you expect from a traitorous bitch who compromised national security, abandoned Americans to die, paid groups to send thugs to Trump rallies to beat and bloody Trump supporters, rigged primaries, cheated in debates, and colluded and paid foreign spies and Russians for their help in trying to win the 2016 election?

(And this bitch is who Democrats / Snowflakes wanted as our President...)

Gee, I would love to be as civil to you are you are to us, but I just can't find the words that are as appropriate to civility as yours are!
the trouble with this attitude you and some on the right have is you take the worst of the "other side" and pretend the entire side is like that. i can be civil to anyone who is being civil to me w/o issue. we don't have to agree and in fact, i like it when we DO NOT agree and can talk through differences like adults.

not pouty children who are plotting a recess revenge.

can't recall any conservatives being civil to liberals or democrats or rinos lately........Seems to me YOU want to mock and ridicule liberals and decent people while you demand respect for your ignorant and loathsome opinions......so....fuk you conservative snowflake....

You already have done plenty of killing and the left is not rioting.

I have to say, one of the things that distinguishes the DNC from the RNC is that you have sitting Congressmen like Maxine Waters going public advocating that people get in the faces of other citizens and chase them off if you disagree with them politically

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

MAXINE WATERS #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E CHILD ABUSE.jpg
Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Care to try again?
Exonerated.

They were violent, too, is the point.

You already have done plenty of killing and the left is not rioting.

WTF are you talking about?

If ANTIFA goes out and destroys property or assaults someone, they need to be arrested. They are a small splinter group that opposes fascism and will show up and take advantage of otherwise lawful protests in order to carry on their "battle." There are groups on the right that have the same tactics. If you don't want to be associated with neo-Nazis and murderous fight club types, don't associate the whole left with ANTIFA, either. It is only fair.
The vast majority of protests in this country over the past two years involving women's rights, immigration policy, systemic injustice, etc. have been large but peaceful.
the problem is antifa (and i'm guilty of this too) has become a representation of the left much like the left has made the KKK representation of the right.

neither are really true but we tend to "go there" far too often. but if you back up and look at it realistically, antifa are just a group of assholes much like the kkk but they are their *own* assholes, much like the KKK. trying to assign them as a stereotype of the other side makes it easier to *hate* the other side but it digs us deeper into our own self-made problems.

Care to try again?
Exonerated.

They were violent, too, is the point.

For the right reasons.
And if I remember correctly they didnt kill anyone.
Although an FBI agent was indicted in the shooting death of Robert Finicum.

FBI agent indicted in Malheur National Wildlife Refuge standoff shooting

Last edited:
F*IN' VIOLENT, INTOLERANT REPUBLICANS!

upload_2018-10-10_8-26-42.jpeg

upload_2018-10-10_8-27-18.jpeg

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wnd.com%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F06%2FScalisephoto.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wnd.com%2F2017%2F06%2Fgop-rep-steve-scalise-others-shot-by-gunman%2F&docid=5PnFw3kKi_bSxM&tbnid=3AWvdqmaqQNy6M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjdp7ze7_vdAhVQhOAKHbGZBEgQMwhEKAcwBw..i&w=600&h=335&bih=707&biw=1400&q=attempted%20assassination%20of%20GOP%20politicians%20as%20they%20practiced%20softball&ved=0ahUKEwjdp7ze7_vdAhVQhOAKHbGZBEgQMwhEKAcwBw&iact=mrc&uact=8']
upload_2018-10-10_8-28-17.jpeg

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.toddstarnes.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F06%2Fmaxine-696x392.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.toddstarnes.com%2Fpolitics%2Fmaxine-waters-calls-on-americans-to-absolutely-harass-trump-staffers%2F&docid=hhbigJKjAgP1NM&tbnid=05oK0teq5n3pnM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjTxPX67_vdAhUkTd8KHanXAyQQMwhpKCswKw..i&w=696&h=392&bih=707&biw=1395&q=maxine%20waters%20calls%20for%20GOP%20harassment&ved=0ahUKEwjTxPX67_vdAhUkTd8KHanXAyQQMwhpKCswKw&iact=mrc&uact=8']

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theamericanconservative.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F09%2Fimage1-e1538337448662.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Falthouse.blogspot.com%2F2018%2F10%2Fhas-anyone-else-seen-political-cartoon.html&docid=nQX6kzJCz7KbZM&tbnid=whgmfEuVsDIewM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjq9b-T8PvdAhXCTd8KHWoSBgYQMwiHAShAMEA..i&w=600&h=433&bih=707&biw=1395&q=despicable%20attacks%20on%20Kavanaugh&ved=0ahUKEwjq9b-T8PvdAhXCTd8KHWoSBgYQMwiHAShAMEA&iact=mrc&uact=8']

[URL='https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fthefederalist.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F10%2FScreen-Shot-2018-10-09-at-1.23.25-PM-998x677.png&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fthefederalist.com%2F2018%2F10%2F09%2Fhillary-clinton-tells-liberals-abandon-civility-until-they-retake-congress%2F&docid=e82xcT9XzbA5WM&tbnid=23IHpNxitR60qM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwig89an8PvdAhUrhOAKHfO8DFEQMwhBKAgwCA..i&w=998&h=677&bih=707&biw=1395&q=dHillary%3A%20Civility%20%20time%20is%20over&ved=0ahUKEwig89an8PvdAhUrhOAKHfO8DFEQMwhBKAgwCA&iact=mrc&uact=8']
upload_2018-10-10_8-31-58.jpeg
[/URL]

'ALL OF OUR DEMONSTRATED 'CIVILITY'
IS NOW OVER! DEMOCRATS WILL BE
'CIVIL' ONLY WHEN WE GET WHAT WE
WANT - CONTROL OF THE HOUSE, SENATE,
AND WHITE HOUSE AGAIN...WHEN WE GET
OUT POWER PACK AGAIN!'
[/URL][/URL]
[/URL]

Care to try again?
Exonerated.

Liar. If they were right, why were 18 out of 26 of them found guilty of various charges?

Forum List

Back