You Can STILL Vote For Marco Rubio

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Hey, he's on all the remaining ballots ain't he so why not? :dunno:

Jeb!, Fatso, Sleepy Ben...hell, even Huckabee was still getting votes yesterday.

Marco is out of money but not out of mind if you'll help now when he needs it most.

I say SHOCK THE WORLD and get Marco to the convention with a chance to steal it!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Here's the Donald trying to slip Marco a roofie....but Marco spit it out before it was too late:

650x366

Hey, he's on all the remaining ballots ain't he so why not? :dunno:

Jeb!, Fatso, Sleepy Ben...hell, even Huckabee was still getting votes yesterday.

Marco is out of money but not out of mind if you'll help now when he needs it most.

I say SHOCK THE WORLD and get Marco to the convention with a chance to steal it!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Here's the Donald trying to slip Marco a roofie....but Marco spit it out before it was too late:

650x366

Good luck but now it is the Donald Show.

Kasich is in it for VP or a possible brokered deal, and Cruz is just in it because he ego will not let him leave.

This is sad but reality is sad and sucks too...

Marco couldn't win while in the race, you think he will win out of it?

Best option is to beat Trump by supporting Cruz. Rubio can still be vp

He had to suspend his campaign, because Trump sent trouble makers to his rallies to yell "POLO!"

Tom Horn, I'm sorry your candidate didn't win. I've been there myself in every presidential primary I've been involved in up to now...so I understand where you're at today. Keep your chin up.

Forum List

Back