You can't fool children. They either like you or they don't.

A beautiful video of our former president.

I remember when America had a smile on it's face, as does the rest of the world.

All of humanity is now waiting out the time remaining for the childish misery that wakes up in the white house now. Even Melania finds nothing hopeful in America now. She's figuring out her exit.

"You can't fool children"

Well ... you say that.

free-candy.jpg

There's this one picture in my head bless her soul Michelle was just sort of cruising somewhere and a little white kid grabbed her by her knee. She stopped and held the little boy and hugged him.

She was a good woman.

may have made some mistakes along the way but I never thought for one moment she wasn't a good woman.

Kids like the Obamas.....cool!
No, it's not cool for kids to be fooled into liking anyone who is a member of the jackass Democratic Party of Slavery.

Kids need to be aware that the Democrats seek to destroy their liberty and enslave them.

When your greatest attribute as a President of the United States is that you "play well with children"...then that says volumes about how ill equipped you were for the job!

When your greatest attribute as a President of the United States is that you "play well with children"...then that says volumes about how ill equipped you were for the job!

Not quite as bad as a reputation for cheating people out of their hard earned money, and grabbing pussies

Not quite as bad as a reputation for cheating people out of their hard earned money, and grabbing pussies

Why is it that you liberals seem to think that everyone who has a business where they make a "profit" is cheating people out of their hard earned money? It's why you folks always seem to think that taxing the ever loving crap out of the Private Sector is the answer to all our problems!

Forum List

Back