You can't get privilege for yourself but you can get it for your children if you do the following...

It worked for hundreds of years

They are already overburdened. It won't work in the year 2019. The world changes and so too must our solutions to problems.
That "world has changed" argument is used by liberals as a stock argument, it's like use something that makes sense.

Do you disagree with my assertion that churches and charities are already overburdened and cannot handle the need that would arise from the destruction of welfare?

It worked for hundreds of years

They are already overburdened. It won't work in the year 2019. The world changes and so too must our solutions to problems.
That "world has changed" argument is used by liberals as a stock argument, it's like use something that makes sense.

Do you disagree with my assertion that churches and charities are already overburdened and cannot handle the need that would arise from the destruction of welfare?
Divert all that money straight to churches and charities and they will have all the resources they need. I believe this is already being done, I know Catholic Charities gets government funding.

Also, are you going to let the government send that money to mosques too, or just religious groups that follow Jesus?

Giving them free shit has worked?

How often do you hear about people starving in the United States? It's not perfect and there are people that abuse it, but welfare really does help a lot of struggling people.

How often do you hear about people starving in the United States?

Are you referring to the homeless problem?

Seems to be doing as well as ever, and now as an added bonus the streets are covered with rats and... literal shit.

Before the minorities did much better... back when they had stable families and "acted white".

Seems to be doing as well as ever, and now as an added bonus the streets are covered with rats and... literal shit.

It would be worse if we ended the welfare programs. I'd possibly entertain social Darwinism if I didn't think it would increase my chances of being mugged and murdered by some hungry and desperate homeless person.

The homeless problem can be solved by giving the broom to the homeless. If sleeping on the streets isn't tolerated, the homeless will go to shelters, family, friends, to find a place to sleep.

It would be worse if we ended the welfare programs. I'd possibly entertain social Darwinism if I didn't think it would increase my chances of being mugged and murdered by some hungry and desperate homeless person.
I'm not an advocate of social Darwinism. I said let the churches and charities handle it. You are deliberately lying about what I'm advocating.

Social Darwinism?

Dysgenics is what we are engaged in right now. You think it's good idea to breed people who would starve on their own endlessly? It's basic genetics that that which you reward you get more of.

The stats are pretty clear on under what system the minorities did better.

I'm not an advocate of social Darwinism. I said let the churches and charities handle it. You are deliberately lying about what I'm advocating.

I was talking to Norman just then. You're different people, and I think he might have a little bit less empathy for the poor than you do. Perhaps I'm wrong and I apologize to him if that is so. I think your solution wouldn't work and it would empower Christianity in our society which would be met with severe resistance. The left and even some of the right would never go for that shit.

I was talking to Norman just then. You're different people, and I think he might have a little bit less empathy for the poor than you do. Perhaps I'm wrong and I apologize to him if that is so. I think your solution wouldn't work and it would empower Christianity in our society which would be met with severe resistance. The left and even some of the right would never go for that shit.

Less empathy? How about the fact that the old system worked better for them. Sounds like your empathy is not concerned with facts, only free shit matters.

You think it's good idea to breed people who would starve on their own endlessly? It's basic genetics that that which you reward you get more of.

I get it, but the situation will get really fucked up even for us productive people if we end welfare.

Who would resist? Would they torch churches and charity buildings? I doubt it.

You think it's good idea to breed people who would starve on their own endlessly? It's basic genetics that that which you reward you get more of.

I get it, but the situation will get really fucked up even for us productive people if we end welfare.

Productive people are the payers of welfare. How will they do without welfare?

I can assure you, productive people have only to gain.

Welfare is throwing money at a problem without actually fixing it.

Who would resist? Would they torch churches and charity buildings? I doubt it.

They would stop you in government, and if that didn't work, who knows? Do you underestimate the left's capacity for insanity? I don't.

Forum List

Back