🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You can't invent this shit.

whatever Trump says may or may not last 24 hours ..

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

He said he would re-enter if there was a "better deal"
I am quite aware he is full of shit though.
I just can't get over how first you'd create chaos and damage your international reputation and then come back a year and a bit later and say, "I didn't really mean it." I might not agree with his positions but this should be unpalatable even if you'd support him.

I just can't get over how first you'd create chaos and damage your international reputation and then come back a year and a bit later and say, "I didn't really mean it." I might not agree with his positions but this should be unpalatable even if you'd support him.
Trump never said any such thing.

I was paraphrasing.

it doesnt make a shit what Goldilocks says .. :laughing0301:

Perhaps you just missed it among all of his other stupid tweets and statements. Here's a good rule of thumb. If it's wrong or stupid, just assume Trump-0 either said it, or will say it.

My opinion of TPP has always been that it is a buffer to Chinese influence. I believe if America enters, they need to be wary and defend key industries, while gaining expanded access to foreign markets, especially Japan.

I also think, Trump should be more hands on and I would probably lean to an engagement of bilateral negotiations with Japan, Australia and other key allies in the region. In fact, almost certainly America could and SHOULD receive favourable terms in regards to trade, and the best way to do this is with bilateral negotiations. Entering multi lateral just weakens Americas leverage in my opinion.

Last edited:

Perhaps you just missed it among all of his other stupid tweets and statements. Here's a good rule of thumb. If it's wrong or stupid, just assume Trump-0 either said it, or will say it.
Trolls now calling assumptions facts. Who knew?

Trump to explore entering Pacific trade pact he once called 'a disaster'
This isn't an administration but an exercise in surrealism. And then people on the right wonder why Trump's stability is being questioned.

Oh! I disagree, libtards are quite capable of inventing massive piles of shit.
Speaking after a trade meeting with Trump, Republican senators said the president told White House National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow and U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer to look into joining the deal Seems this is well sourced but hey if you want to call it fake news I won't stop you.

What do you base it on then. Enlighten me.

Seeing it.
Oh the irony :21:. As I said you can't invent this shit.

Hmmmmm....(could it be?)

Siete is a Marxican Nationalist....Believes the USA belongs to Mexico.....hates Gringos.......loves Gringo women (underage)......

but enjoys free housing, free food, free healthcare and drives a big new shiny American made SUV....that Gringos pay for.

He may be a traitor.....but he ain't a dumb one.

The "problem" with the deal was that it ceded to technocrats issues of unfair trade. I agreed that was a problem. The US or any country should be able to file a complaint in an international court for trade issues, and it shouldn't be up to some panel whether we can officially demand a court ruling.

I'm sure the Bannons had other objections, but those objections went to whether we should have free trade itself. That noise sort of drowned out the objections to the "one world govt" objections as to how the thing worked.

but yeah, Trump's an asshat who complains about pussyhats.

What do you base it on then. Enlighten me.

Seeing it.
Oh the irony :21:. As I said you can't invent this shit.
You seeing something and making a statement about it is irony? Your reply is nothing if not trolling.

Hmmmmm....(could it be?)

Siete is a Marxican Nationalist....Believes the USA belongs to Mexico.....hates Gringos.......loves Gringo women (underage)......

but enjoys free housing, free food, free healthcare and drives a big new shiny American made SUV....that Gringos pay for.

He may be a traitor.....but he ain't a dumb one.
I have long thought many of the most egregious lib trolls are not even Americans.

wtf would a RW'r know about facts ?

Forum List

Back