🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You can't invent this shit.

I just can't get over how first you'd create chaos and damage your international reputation and then come back a year and a bit later and say, "I didn't really mean it." I might not agree with his positions but this should be unpalatable even if you'd support him.
Trump never said any such thing.

Perhaps you just missed it among all of his other stupid tweets and statements. Here's a good rule of thumb. If it's wrong or stupid, just assume Trump-0 either said it, or will say it.
Trolls now calling assumptions facts. Who knew?
What do you base it on then. Enlighten me.

Seeing it.
Oh the irony :21:. As I said you can't invent this shit.
You seeing something and making a statement about it is irony? Your reply is nothing if not trolling.
In the context of my other post were we are talking it is ironic. I asked you what you base your opinion of the illegality of the Cohen warrant on and you come back with that reply thereby acknowledging you have nothing but your assumptions. That is irony.

He said he would re-enter if there was a "better deal"
I am quite aware he is full of shit though.
I just can't get over how first you'd create chaos and damage your international reputation and then come back a year and a bit later and say, "I didn't really mean it." I might not agree with his positions but this should be unpalatable even if you'd support him.

Perhaps you just missed it among all of his other stupid tweets and statements. Here's a good rule of thumb. If it's wrong or stupid, just assume Trump-0 either said it, or will say it.

wtf would a RW'r know about facts ?
Plenty. enough to know you have never posted any.

Seeing it.
You seeing something and making a statement about it is irony? Your reply is nothing if not trolling.
In the context of my other post were we are talking it is ironic. I asked you what you base your opinion of the illegality of the Cohen warrant on and you come back with that reply thereby acknowledging you have nothing but your assumption. That is irony.

Don't worry about Mikey. He's retarded. We just pat him on the head and smile, and he's happy and will go away.

Oh, some warning as well, if America joins and doesn't get preferable terms (and just ends up subsidizing the weaker economies). Canada joined TPP and our last economic data from Jan. our economy SHRUNK .1%

Last edited:

Seeing it.
He's right, you can't even make up your lunacy.

Trump Likens Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Deal to Rape

He said he would re-enter if there was a "better deal"
I am quite aware he is full of shit though.
I was paraphrasing.
Paraphrasing? A bit too subtle for certain people, it appears. Auto defense is in full affect when one touches certain sensitive spots. Their dear leader (of whatever flavor; right, left, other) must always be infallible, and the slightest nuance that could possibly be interpreted as negative must much quashed tout de suite.
No use engaging with such partisans.

it doesnt make a shit what Goldilocks says .. :laughing0301:

Hmmmmm....(could it be?)

Siete is a Marxican Nationalist....Believes the USA belongs to Mexico.....hates Gringos.......loves Gringo women (underage)......

but enjoys free housing, free food, free healthcare and drives a big new shiny American made SUV....that Gringos pay for.

He may be a traitor.....but he ain't a dumb one.
I have long thought many of the most egregious lib trolls are not even Americans.
I'm not a troll but I'm not American actually. My wife is.

Seeing it.
In the context of my other post were we are talking it is ironic. I asked you what you base your opinion of the illegality of the Cohen warrant on and you come back with that reply thereby acknowledging you have nothing but your assumption. That is irony.

Don't worry about Mikey. He's retarded. We just pat him on the head and smile, and he's happy and will go away.
The problem as I see it is post like this. There are plenty of people on USMB I don't agree with. This includes people like Mike and Bripat. And often I feel frustrated and not a little bit like I'm talking to walls. I do feel that both from a practical, not to mention human standpoint ad hominin attacks are a bad idea. Not that I never do it but I try to avoid it. Since we are on this forum we all are partisan in one way or another but that doesn't mean we have to disrespect each other. Maybe I'm here for different motives then other people, but I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt

Hmmmmm....(could it be?)

Siete is a Marxican Nationalist....Believes the USA belongs to Mexico.....hates Gringos.......loves Gringo women (underage)......

but enjoys free housing, free food, free healthcare and drives a big new shiny American made SUV....that Gringos pay for.

I have long thought many of the most egregious lib trolls are not even Americans.

Seeing it.

The problem as I see it is post like this. There are plenty of people on USMB I don't agree with. This includes people like Mike and Bripat. And often I feel frustrated and not a little bit like I'm talking to walls. I do feel that both from a practical, not to mention human standpoint ad hominin attacks are a bad idea. Not that I never do it but I try to avoid it. Since we are on this forum we all are partisan in one way or another but that doesn't mean we have to disrespect each other. Maybe I'm here for different motives then other people, but I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt

It's OK. You can disrespect Mikey. Everybody else does.

Hmmmmm....(could it be?)

It's OK. You can disrespect Mikey. Everybody else does.
Kind of my point isn't it? But I have to admit :71:

Trump to explore entering Pacific trade pact he once called 'a disaster'
This isn't an administration but an exercise in surrealism. And then people on the right wonder why Trump's stability is being questioned.

He s
Trump to explore entering Pacific trade pact he once called 'a disaster'
This isn't an administration but an exercise in surrealism. And then people on the right wonder why Trump's stability is being questioned.

Yes, during his 2016 campaign Trump did call the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) a disaster as it was then currently written. However, we are now in 2018 and according to the link that YOU provided Trump said: “I would do TPP if we were able to make a substantially better deal.”

You see that as a contradiction between the two positions and there is none. Trump rejects bad deals and accepts good ones. If you see that as a reason for questioning Trump's stability there is something wrong with you, not Trump.

Forum List

Back