You can't knock liberals for treading water. Or can you?

Cry me a river, you guys say this shit every election. Its not new anymore and it never was true, so keep on lying.

If it weren't for white people, this country and the world would still be in the middle ages.

Cry me a river, you guys say this shit every election. Its not new anymore and it never was true, so keep on lying.

This looks English to me, but just have well have been written in proto-hieroglyphic.

Keep crying.

Remember its President Trump

Somehow I think you're a butt-hurt snowflake. I'm not picking up what you're putting down. All I see are irrational reactions, including projection.

4a975fd93fa626340a777dd77dbe7fdc.jpg

This looks English to me, but just have well have been written in proto-hieroglyphic.

Keep crying.

Somehow I think you're a butt-hurt snowflake. I'm not picking up what you're putting down. All I see are irrational reactions, including projection.

Ironic since.im not butt hurt, youre the one protecting. All I did was say President Trump, we all know your butthurt like all the other leftwing fags.

Keep crying.

Ironic since.im not butt hurt, youre the one protecting. All I did was say President Trump, we all know your butthurt like all the other leftwing fags.

Acceptance of a problem is the first step to a solution. Of course you're butt-hurt. You can't even put your feelings into words.

Keep crying.

Acceptance of a problem is the first step to a solution. Of course you're butt-hurt. You can't even put your feelings into words.

I know, Im trying to help uou

Say it with me....President Donald J Trump

You have to move past denial

Forum List

Back