You can't make this shit up

Desperate thread alert.

Speaking of desperation, this is the ONLY GUY that the Republicans could recruit to run in this area?

Sad, isn't it.

Now, let's see:

A neo-nazi sympathizer as GOP majority whip in the HOR, replacing the only Jewish GOPer who had been in congress. Wow, that's change that elephants can believe in!

And now, after cops choked a black man to death and they got off for it, the dude who enabled their "free get out of jail" card is running for a VERY competitive house seat. LOL. This is gonna be fun.

And the GOP crazy train just keeps on chugging along....

Neo-nazi?

How so?

his ties to David Duke, an avowed neo-nazi.

I thought the grand jury failed to indict
The DA has the final say. And he or she gets to direct what is presented to the GJ.
What grand jury fails to indict unless the DA wants them to?
So the grand jury didn't fail to indict?
Did I stutter?
No you misspoke. The DA didn't fail to indict, the grand jury did.
Like I said, the DA has the final say. So yes, your hero failed to indict.

The DA has the final say. And he or she gets to direct what is presented to the GJ.
Remarkable the lack of political acumen common to many on the right.

Did I stutter?
No you misspoke. The DA didn't fail to indict, the grand jury did.
Like I said, the DA has the final say. So yes, your hero failed to indict.
Remarkable the lack of political acumen common to many on the right.
I suppose Eric Holder is a right wing plant. Maybe he is still waiting until his investigation is complete to make the announcement to indict.

Desperate thread alert.

Speaking of desperation, this is the ONLY GUY that the Republicans could recruit to run in this area?
Desperate thread alert.

Should they have waited for you to tell them who to run?

Surely there are some Republicans on Staaten Island who could have run well. But now this dude is starting with a pretty darned heavy millstone around his neck. That is, politically speaking, not wise.

Surely there are some Republicans on Staaten Island who could have run well. But now this dude is starting with a pretty darned heavy millstone around his neck. That is, politically speaking, not wise.

I think that the republicans are mostly racially tone deaf.

I think that the republicans are mostly racially tone deaf.

I think they will counter by saying that the Left is being too PC.

But, you know, I can imagine them having problems courting the black vote with this...

Desperate thread alert.

Sad, isn't it.

Now, let's see:

A neo-nazi sympathizer as GOP majority whip in the HOR, replacing the only Jewish GOPer who had been in congress. Wow, that's change that elephants can believe in!

And now, after cops choked a black man to death and they got off for it, the dude who enabled their "free get out of jail" card is running for a VERY competitive house seat. LOL. This is gonna be fun.

And the GOP crazy train just keeps on chugging along....

Neo-nazi?

How so?

his ties to David Duke, an avowed neo-nazi.

Ah. Someone who was in the same hotel or something like that. You don't live here do you?

Forum List

Back