You can't pay ice cube 9 million dollars to get the vaccine it seems.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

They said he had to get the vax and he walked away from 9 million dollars. Glad to see he made his choice and stuck to his decision.

I get called a "racist" on here every other day. But this proud independent Black man who goes by the name of Ice Cube, has more integrity, honor, and balls than all the sleazy race-baiting liberal haters on this board combined.

That mean a fuckload coming from me.

he's black. Black people are exempt 'cause they've been so badly used by the US gov't and the medical field. He should sue.

Now that i think of it...hollyweird has been remarkably quiet on this haven't they? They don't want this poison shot either, i'll wager.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what is the deal with going by such different names? What is so terrible about the names that were given to him, the guy named Iced T, and the guy named Little Bow Bow when they were born?

God bless you and them and anyone I may have overlooked always!!!

Holly

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what is the deal with going by such different names? What is so terrible about the names that were given to him, the guy named Iced T, and the guy named Little Bow Bow when they were born?

God bless you and them and anyone I may have overlooked always!!!

Holly

Show biz names. People in the entertainment field do that a lot.

They said he had to get the vax and he walked away from 9 million dollars. Glad to see he made his choice and stuck to his decision.
More interesting is the suspicion of his own genome. Hilarious. Chickenshit.

The new face of White Supremacy:

I’ve always like Ice Cube’s music.

Forum List

Back