You Can't Turn Someone Gay?

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
At least I thought so....but there's a story going around on Facebook about some woman named Aimee who cut off her idiot husband's dick and dumped him for another woman.

If I strapon fuck a guy and make him cum while stimulating his prostate, the likelihood of him desiring to explore receptive anal sex with a male will exponentially increase.

But that doesn't make him gay... although it can push him to explore that side of the continuum, and later on on life may actually prefer it... he might instead embrace the exciting possibilities of bisexual sexcapades. Or he will continue to prefer women and may or may not repeat the strapon fucking we had.

One thing is for certain though. He will always remember the feeling he had when he simultaneously orgasmed and had his prostate stimulated.

Last edited:
At least I thought so....but there's a story going around on Facebook about some woman named Aimee who cut off her idiot husband's dick and dumped him for another woman.

No, nor taller, NOT THAT I WANT to be taller.:D

If I strapon fuck a guy and make him cum while stimulating his prostate, the likelihood of him desiring to explore receptive anal sex with another male will exponentially increase.

But that doesn't make him gay... although it can push him to explore that side of the continuum, and later on on life may actually prefer it... he might instead embrace the exciting possibilities of bisexual sexcapades. Or he will continue to prefer women and may or may not repeat the strapon fucking.

One thing is for certain though. He will always remember the feeling he had when he simultaneously orgasmed and had his prostate stimulated.
I don't know about that. The strait guys I know that dig that type of thing aren't at all interested in having sex with a man.

If I strapon fuck a guy and make him cum while stimulating his prostate, the likelihood of him desiring to explore receptive anal sex with a male will exponentially increase.

But that doesn't make him gay... although it can push him to explore that side of the continuum, and later on on life may actually prefer it... he might instead embrace the exciting possibilities of bisexual sexcapades. Or he will continue to prefer women and may or may not repeat the strapon fucking we had.

I don't know about that. The strait guys I know that dig that type of thing aren't at all interested in having sex with a man.

Exactly, that's why I said it doesn't make a guy gay if he is into getting strapon fucked by a woman. But there will still be a greater chance that they might think about having sex with a man. If they did have those thoughts, they might not even act on them or even mention them to others.

Last edited:

Exactly, that's why I said it doesn't make a guy gay if he is into getting strapon fucked by a woman. But there will still be a greater chance that they might think about having sex with a man. If they did have those thoughts, they might not even act on them or even mention them to others.

IMO they're gay.

I wonder how many of the guys on here enjoy digital prostrate stimulati9n?

IMO they're gay.

Come on, Howey. Gay is only about enjoying certain physical sensations?

Any man can enjoy it. Whether they are attracted to men is the question. And a big part of that is the emotional bond between partners that goes FAR beyond sex.

Lol! Kinky! I've heard this too, but I've also heard that most men who enjoy that type of sexual activity but aren't actually gay prefer to do it with women. So yeah, I don't think enjoying anal play necessarily makes a man "gay."

I'm a woman who enjoys oral sex, and I don't think that makes me a lesbian either. :D

I would agree that it might make him curious, but then to actually meet with another man and go through with that is an entirely different scenario. Lol!

Lol! Kinky! I've heard this too, but I've also heard that most men who enjoy that type of sexual activity but aren't actually gay prefer to do it with women. So yeah, I don't think enjoying anal play necessarily makes a man "gay."

I'm a woman who enjoys oral sex, and I don't think that makes me a lesbian either. :D

Is it true that women like to get fucked in the ass? What about you?

I think that's a rather personal question, don't you? :D Let's keep it to generalities, okay? Give me a break, I'm just an innocent newbie.

If someone (male or female) that has homosexual tendencies or is bisexual and doesn't know it......yeah you could show em the gay life. or it could be a really confused person that isn't gay and thinks they might be. Hilarity insues.

If someone (male or female) that has homosexual tendencies or is bisexual and doesn't know it......yeah you could show em the gay life. or it could be a really confused person that isn't gay and thinks they might be. Hilarity insues.

It can also be quite sad when, for instance, someone was molested as a child which causes them to have gender confusion as an older person.

It can also be quite sad when, for instance, someone was molested as a child which causes them to have gender confusion as an older person.

Sexual predators should be sent to prison, gay or straight.

Exactly! By these standards, any woman who enjoys receiving oral sex is a lesbian.

What about a straight couple enjoying doggy style? Does that make the man gay, since he can see her tits?

Is it true that women like to get fucked in the ass? What about you?

Plenty of women enjoy anal sex. I read a study recently that had something like 40% of women having had anal sex. It is not the rarity it once was.

IMO they're gay.

I've read that lots of women perform digital stimulation on their husbands/SO. Some men are not so "anally retentive." Pun intended. :lol:

My understanding is bisexual men want anal sex with women. :eusa_hand:

Catcher or pitcher? :D

There are nerve endings in the body that provide sexual stimulation. Aversion brought on by societal pressures aside, the gender of the person providing those stimulations is not relevant. People are not gay by what stimulations provide release, but by who they are attracted to and feel emotional love for.

Forum List

Back