You don't want to be a women in Texasss

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
The OP is so retarded she manages to politicize police abuse.

I don't follow you? Isn't this the kind of abuse by officers of the state that is supposed to be exposed to the political process?

The OP was making this a right wing thing by the use of :Repub states are going to hell. I wish they would secede".

Boorish, partisan trolling.

2 More Women Internally Probed On Public Road By Texas Troopers (Video) | Alternet
They can call it anything they want but its rape.

Caught: 15-Year-Old Texas Female Inmate Has Video Evidence of Jailer Raping Her | Alternet
At least this woman managed to get her repeated rapes on video.

Repub states are going to hell. I wish they would secede. They wouldn't be missed but they'd sure as hell miss the social programs the US govt gives them.

Okay, nutters, bring on your lame ass excuses.

Why? Why would anyone have to make an excuse for the inexcusable?

There was a situation for example that was horrific where two females got beyond frisked at the side of the road in Texas and if I'm not mistaken the female officer has been fired, not sure what happened with the male officer.

Texas. One state. Sadly happens in all states. But you are saying as an American you want Texas and republican states to leave the country because you hold the state accountable for a maniac and or maniacs?

Luddly at least you have outed yourself as a really crazy whack job. Wow, just wow.

Last edited:
A couple of male transvestites read the article and are packing their shit for a trip to Texass, and they'll speeding

Of course Luddly will lay off Tejas if the state goes BLUE as they claim it may next year. FAT CHANCE. :lol:

Oh, they'd love to make that state blue again. I don't see that happening. I've never met a Mexican that believed in birth control or liked fags.

2 More Women Internally Probed On Public Road By Texas Troopers (Video) | Alternet
They can call it anything they want but its rape.

Caught: 15-Year-Old Texas Female Inmate Has Video Evidence of Jailer Raping Her | Alternet
At least this woman managed to get her repeated rapes on video.

Repub states are going to hell. I wish they would secede. They wouldn't be missed but they'd sure as hell miss the social programs the US govt gives them.

Okay, nutters, bring on your lame ass excuses.

What part of "alleged" is confusing?

After watching the tapes, I seen no violation perpetrated by LEO.

Last edited:
This isn't new, Oldguy already made a thread about this some time ago.

Besides, Americans neither know nor care what the 4th Amendment is.

Opie hates Law Enforcement.

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Forum List

Back