🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You elect me president, I'm gonna take on the billionaire class not take their money

He's full of shit, of course. His entire platform is about taking people's money.

• Banned
CgCWGEAUIAAYZo2.jpg

He's full of shit, of course. His entire platform is about taking people's money.

I seriously doubt that he could accomplish ANY of his "promises" were he to win. Just another lying politician that will say anything to get elected.

• Banned
these things have been accomplished in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, France, Germany, Australia, England, & Mars.

Uh-huh, and if you add up the entire population of those countries (and included Mars) you still would barely have the population of the US.

I'll tell you the same thing I tell the other communist idiots on this forum - if you are so unhappy with the way things are done in the US - go to those other countries and live. Oh, that's right , not one of them want you.

With all the instability in the world and Russian Jets buzzing American warships and ISIS maniacs kidnapping children and burning people alive in cages and beheading Christians why in the world would a presidential candidate want to "take on the billionaires" and why in the world would anybody trust a candidate who has such an agenda?

so you're saying the United States cannot provide education to its citizens? that's what you're telling me, bro?!

THE UNITED STAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES! THAT PAYS ALL THIS MONEY ON NUCLEAR. WEAPONS.

Forum List

Back